Your Ride Videos!

Not sure of the exact height gain...but I was going up fast enough my ears popped :) And that's after about 6 miles over foothills to get there, then I rode back to the beach and then part way up again...25 miles worth.

Edit...just looked it up... 2600' gain in 6.5 miles. And nice city driving Chucho... It made me want to put on the Matrix II freeway chase scene music.

RoutyBouty those videos were awesome,makes me proud to be an ebiker :) ...

Nice vids y'all.

Here's a quick little compilation of clips I put together. Impressed with the image quality from my new phone!

[youtube]HWre2IkoOFM[/youtube]

Nice videos everyone! This is ride I did last week. I just got this bike up and 2nd ride here.

[youtube]cfDHEqpPAgk[/youtube]

Awesome videos,this post is great, i gotta get me a vidcorder :oops:

Today"s ride with my BBS02 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlwqQjaGhk

Prob going to get slammed as a hater, which I'm not.... but what a terrible example of picking somewhere to test. Riding in full battle gear with a giant antenna mounted camera on your head on an obvious walking area and swerving around groups of old people is the sort of thing that gets the wrong kind of attention focused on ebikes.

edit.. and I doubt contributing to the erosion on that hillside isn't going to win ebikers much community support either.

drew12345 said:
I like your style of riding!
Thanks- nothing like breaking in a tight homemade trail as fast as you dare :D -
You too, drew, that looks like an awesome area you've found! Nice use of the flux, and 25a @40mph should be very economical on the battery. You could draw more without affecting speed. I'm curious what battery you went with?

Hi guy's,

I have a lot of video's, but won't post them all here or it will fill the whole thread.
Here's my thread for all the videos:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51042

They are getting better over time, so the best one's are at the bottom.
Enjoy!
[youtube]bodW4XzNrAE[/youtube]
[youtube]KP6ZopBLQeU[/youtube]
[youtube]O08bEM9PA-Q[/youtube]
[youtube]7Peu2zfvtNs[/youtube]
[youtube]FMwH5PF03LQ[/youtube]
[youtube]QE4OgQbd4J8[/youtube]
[youtube]gd_bCMzyG78[/youtube]
[youtube]-PGOnC_7bJA[/youtube]
[youtube]dWi5kK_RYPM[/youtube]
[youtube]Ig9Oi8HfuCw[/youtube]

Cheers