E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Mammalian04 said:
Where is the second hand market for our custom bikes? eBay? PinkBike? E-S For sale section?

In the US, there really isn't as ebikes haven't caught on here like in Oz and other countries. Tell you this for certain, I wouldn't use craigslist to sell an ebike.

i dropped off my bike at HPC so they could sell it told them to put money on revolution frame it will be bare aluminum no more painting or worrying about rust!..my phasor was working quite well with the the Lyen 18 fet,4065,and schlumph drive i will say though

korpin said:
i dropped off my bike at HPC so they could sell it told them to put money on revolution frame it will be bare aluminum no more painting or worrying about rust!..my phasor was working quite well with the the Lyen 18 fet,4065,and schlumph drive i will say though

Dang Korpin, you had nothing but problems for the first 18 months you had your Phasor, than after you work all the problems out and get things reliable, you sell it. :| :? Hopefully your next build wont be that way.

Rix said:
Dang Korpin, you had nothing but problems for the first 18 months you had your Phasor, than after you work all the problems out and get things reliable, you sell it. :| :? Hopefully your next build wont be that way.

haw! yes you are right it was FINALLY running perfect....but like I said,I wanted more range,better climbing and sine wave without increasing weight and a new frame seemed the only option....also,I wanted most of the wiring hidden and protected against the elements its not really possible with phasor frame.....going with adappto midi

I believe the next one will be closer to what I originally wanted...I want to be able to drive all the way to venice beach which is 25 miles each way with a severe climb BACK UP a fire road to the San Fernando Valley where I live without recharging and without having to back off on power....my phasor would make it about 85% back....

Vinsanity said:
First time posting. I have been working on my phasor for a couple of years. Right now have the High Power Cycles revolution motor, 90 volt x 13 amp / hour battery and the HPC 18 FET controller. It has been pretty flawless after the first controller failed, but HPC replaced it. I just put a 19 x 1.85 motorcycle rim because I was getting too many flats and the bicycle rim was denting from curbs and the like. Gets up to 40 mph pretty easy and climbs almost any hill but does heat up when worked hard so just have to regulate how hard you push it. Going to build a Qulbix Raptor next with a Cromotor so we will see how that compares.

Img from quoted post:

file.php

I tried PMing this guy, but he hasn't gotten back to me (and hasn't been active for ~ 1 year). Does anyone know is those are both 19 x 1.85 rims? That would be hard to obtain, as buying a set of mx rims would give you only one 19 x 1.85 (the rear rim) and a 21 x 1.6 ish front rim. Also, are those mx tires or fat bike tires?

steven.b.watts said:
I tried PMing this guy, but he hasn't gotten back to me (and hasn't been active for ~ 1 year). Does anyone know is those are both 19 x 1.85 rims? That would be hard to obtain, as buying a set of mx rims would give you only one 19 x 1.85 (the rear rim) and a 21 x 1.6 ish front rim. Also, are those mx tires or fat bike tires?

looks link shinko tire on rear with pro wheel motorcycle rim here is close up of mine

Attachments

• revolution-ebike-swingarm-small.jpg
    revolution-ebike-swingarm-small.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4,504
Rodney64 said:
BF695E71-9D53-47C8-98DA-10E9D3B338BA-871-00000086CEECEDE6.jpg

BFAF9BFA-0DFA-48E1-9DC8-B12ADC44611E-871-00000086475EF6D5.jpg

5BB1B8EE-06D3-4929-A1BC-D6D1705BCECA-871-0000008654C0C238.jpg

37905C85-3A23-4EF8-9EEE-BB300AA7E4B6-871-000000866D4BFECE.jpg

Edited added these 2 photos below. Chris (jonescg) having a play :D
7F99148B-2BEC-43DB-9A55-432C459B6439-871-00000086844F919C.jpg

CCA43B79-A76F-4D0C-B919-144AAD498472-871-00000086A67ECD2F.jpg

Just cant believe that its been 4 years since I started contemplating building a high power ebike. Alot has changed since then, battery technology, suppliers/manufactures of frames. Just be interesting to look back in another 4 year time.

Yah Rod, its really amazing what has transpired over the last 4 years. Before, it was really only Lipos for performance over 5C and light weight. Now not the case at all. Battery are half the weight for the same capacity. Lots of DIY options now and growing. Seeing Chinese clones of DIY now so you know its main stream. Anyway its good to look back. Hell, you are the plank owner of the Phasor thread.

Finished this Purple beast for es user PRW.
3a1f391e715119d0d9c7b561c702e63d.jpg

I will tidy up the cables with some p clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm upset this is a dead thread but oh well. Here I will voice my opinions to the wind :D
Recently just picked up the phasor and gave the bike a full breakdown mechanically.
New Headset and cap
Disc Brakes Bled
New Chain
Basically the entire bike was serviced by a bike mechanic aka yours truly.
I'm eager to take this bike on more adventurous trails and that's what I will be doing when I find the time for it.
Here's where the bike is currently standing though, it's in my favorite color too so that's pretty dope :mrgreen:
[youtube]XrKOJNeY9Oc[/youtube]

https://www.facebook.com/Phasor-Cycles-395778920441613/ last update on his fb page was 5/15.

He was working with Recumpence on a mid drive option for the bike and last update I remember reading he had a Davinci kit in hand from him to do his part.

I still have mine and like it very much. I would have to guess the flood of 400-600 $ decent frame options made it harder for him to get market share.

The majority of frames purchased in this thread was before we had those other options. Still that is just a guess.

I hope he is doing well.

ohzee said:
https://www.facebook.com/Phasor-Cycles-395778920441613/ last update on his fb page was 5/15.

He was working with Recumpence on a mid drive option for the bike and last update I remember reading he had a Davinci kit in hand from him to do his part.

I still have mine and like it very much. I would have to guess the flood of 400-600 $ decent frame options made it harder for him to get market share.

The majority of frames purchased in this thread was before we had those other options. Still that is just a guess.

I hope he is doing well.

Yep, David was the first for a DIY option.

ohzee said:

I hope he is doing well.

Yes, this is a strange thing. David approached me with the idea to trade one of my drives for one of his frames (designed for my drive). I shipped him a drive, then he designed and built the frame for the drive unit and shipped me the frame. Shortly thereafter David put the drive unit I shipped him up for sale and Phasor seemingly went out of business. Very strange......

The frame he sent me has since been sold. At the same time all of this was going on, I obtained a Raptor frame and started designing this bike https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=82936

It is always a bummer to see cottage industries going under.

Matt

My Phasor. This one was the 1st to be made with Cromotor swingarm.
mailed my Cromotor V1 to David a few years back and he fabed it up for me and used the measurements for the other large dropout models.
I have had the frame for few years. Have been chipping away at putting it together and finally got around to building it this summer!!
His quality of work is 1st class. Bike is great and lightweight. The frame is high quality and craftsmanship through out.

Attachments

• EndlessSphereBikePicOnStandC.JPG
    EndlessSphereBikePicOnStandC.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 3,726
  • EndlessSphereBikePicOnStandA.JPG
    EndlessSphereBikePicOnStandA.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 3,726
  • EndlessSphereBikePickBackTireA.JPG
    EndlessSphereBikePickBackTireA.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 3,726
  • EndLessSphereBikePicCircB1.JPG
    EndLessSphereBikePicCircB1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 3,726
So did you ever get it running MB? Looks great in flat black. Looks like the front tire was mounted backwards.

I am really enjoying my Phasor with the Mxus - when I first saw the Phasors, I wasn't so sure of the styling, but it has really grown on me. The ride is so plush, but still great handling - great design.
Phasor.jpg

PRW said:
I am really enjoying my Phasor with the Mxus - when I first saw the Phasors, I wasn't so sure of the styling, but it has really grown on me. The ride is so plush, but still great handling - great design.

I've always liked the lines and style of the phasor frames. Kind of an old school thing I guess.

Back