CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

I finally got my wife's battery built from Panasonic 2X 10S4P and it works like a champ. BMS from elifebike. as their shipping is more reasonable than BMS Battery.
Thank you for the superior cells.
otherDoc

I just received my 100pcs brand new 29E cells in perfectly good condition.
Nice packaged and safely delivered to my home.
Now I just have to finish my home made cell holder for 8p12s.
This was my second order and tumich is 100% recommendable.

Tumich, you still selling?
Samsung INR 29E (3C) for $2.45 and Samsung INR 35E (8A) for $3.69 and Sanyo NCR GA (10A) for $3.39. All USD?
Last we heard from ya in this thread is Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:27 pm, but your last log in was today.

The parts for my timer should be arriving soon, so I need to build the transformer welder.

I will figure what batteries I want and send you a PM.

markz said:
Tumich, you still selling?
Samsung INR 29E (3C) for $2.45 and Samsung INR 35E (8A) for $3.69 and Sanyo NCR GA (10A) for $3.39. All USD?
Last we heard from ya in this thread is Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:27 pm, but your last log in was today.

The parts for my timer should be arriving soon, so I need to build the transformer welder.

I will figure what batteries I want and send you a PM.
I believe he is, first post was modified yesterday.

Wow you are right, I did not think to look at that.
First post edited 175 times, and
Edited by tumich on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:40 am.

Good stuff!!!

I am going for the 29E's, but I really do not know what the difference is between NCR and INR.

But looking at it now, I get an extra 2.5Ah, for a $50 premium (35E) for a smaller size!
calc. = $100 more in total, but at $17/Ah so ~$50 for 2.5Ah true cost.
Which means I got a dilema(sp) on my hands, my one bike, room/weight is no issue, other bike thats an issue.

Guys, I don't check everyday all posts :D
If you need cells just send me pm as I wrote in first page. I edit always first post so will always actual.

Hello,

My name is Ben and I am from Romania.

Please let me know what options do I have for shipping 300 pcs to Romania.

I use Li ion cells on a regular base.

All the bests,

Ben

From what I remember, Tumich does ship to US and Canada. From Poland by ship takes over a month to North America, a great deal either way. You save money on hazardous shipping, which you would have to pay if Tumich were to ship by air, then there would also be a limit per shipment. It seems his pricing matrix is all the same, about $1/1Ah no matter what cell you buy (if I remember correctly from earlier cells he offered).

Gros21 said:
am i right in thinking these wont suit a high discharge application
It depends how many you have. 300 x 3.7v 3500mAh cells can support 3885W at 1C or 11655W at 3C.

If you need high power density (W/kg) rather than high energy density (Wh/kg) cells than you will have to go with LiPo.

Guys, due to before supplier which sometimes typing the name on google. Then prices could grow.. Now is without difference.

Not quite sure where the previous posters are going with their comments. From what I gather, theres a picture of the name instead of it written out. I ran into that too when I tried to copy and paste the name to find the discharge rate of the battery, but I didnt question it, I just typed it out in my search engine.

Gros21 said:
am i right in thinking these wont suit a high discharge application

I am going from memory here, but if you put more cells in parallel, then these 10A discharge cells (or cans), would add up.
For example, IIRC if you have a 15S5P (75 cells), you are good for 50A discharge at whatever voltage 15S is. Why? because its 5P, so 5 x 10A discharge is 50A. If its 20S10P (200 cells) , then you are good for 100A, and whatever voltage 20S is. I think they are 3.65-3.7Vmax, I could be wrong. The lower the C-rate (that you pull from your batteries) the longer your cells will last. I take a page out of other experienced E.S. users comment(s), again IIRC, some mention they like to use a very high Ah pack, because A) this reduces the stress on the batteries, plus B) it gives them a lot of headroom to just ride and return with juice left over, and C) not charge as often when doing milk runs (short rides).

If you need high power density (W/kg) rather than high energy density (Wh/kg) cells than you will have to go with LiPo.
You have to know what you are doing when dealing with LiPo or any other battery for that matter. LiPo's are a great battery, tons of power and cheap. Any battery can burn down your house, or garage. I personally think hard metal cans are better than ziplock pouches. Of course I am being sarcastic with the word ziplock, but they are still pouches.

tumich said:
Guys, due to before supplier which sometimes typing the name on google. Then prices could grow.. Now is without difference.

What I think he is saying is his supplier will find this advertisement and increase his pricing for some reason, I wonder if the fear isn't being removed as a middle man, these are best case scenarios to me.

bowlofsalad said:
tumich said:

What I think he is saying is his supplier will find this advertisement and increase his pricing for some reason, I wonder if the fear isn't being removed as a middle man, these are best case scenarios to me.
Also it is possible, that supplier sees how much more expensive it is possible to resell :)

Ok haters. Now all model names are without images ;)

I don't know why guys want his batteries to be searchable. Wouldn't it be better for this deal to stay with us and not anyone searching the internet and coming here.

Back