Stealth Electric bike battery options Hurricane 4500w

ransome

1 mW
I have a chance to buy a Stealth electric bike with a missing battery. the factory replacement is too pricey. What are alternative options for this bike , 4500w hurricane . Not looking to make this go 50mph maybe 30mph

thanks

I think I have seen the same bike for sale on craigslist. Hahahaha. I want to know what the controller of this bike is.

Cowardlyduck said:
We don't mean to sound hostile ransome, but we do want to make sure we are not assisting anyone who might have stolen a Stealth before we offer our advice.

Cheers

Hey guys,

I think I purchased the bike in question yesterday. I bought it from DTR Motorsports in Cave Creek. The guy selling it rides professionally and was featured in a 2013 issue of Riders Magazine. He had the article framed on the wall and it included pictures of him riding the bike 3 years ago, so I'm pretty sure it's not stolen.

He did include some LiFePo4 battery packs that need a little rebuilding/trickle charging which I will most likely end up using, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other options are. For my other bikes I use Turnigy 4s 14.8v 5000mah LiPos. Would it work to hook up 5 of those in series? It's my first time owning a Stealth so any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

ransome, let me know if you ever want to come ride it sometime.

tanlars said:
It's my first time owning a Stealth so any help is much appreciated.
You might like this thread, then:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23996
;)

Back