AngelDust|Trampa HolyPro 35|SK6374 168kv|E-TOXX|Dual VESC

dunno, I just didnt hear any slip in the video which is simply unreasonable, even if you had the worst lipo pack in the world. what are your vesc parameters for battery & motor current?

In fact, I really feel the battery is like drawing down its power. I didn't had such lack of power with Turnigy 20C lipos

here are my VESC settings, I am not using Traction control

1456082435-capture-d-ecran-2016-02-21-a-20-20-16.png

1456082262-capture-d-ecran-2016-02-21-a-20-16-19.png

1456082262-capture-d-ecran-2016-02-21-a-20-16-30.png

1456082262-capture-d-ecran-2016-02-21-a-20-17-08.png

I am going for 40C 6S 5AH Turnigy and will tell you, as nothing is that wrong or at least seems wrong in my VESC conf .... do you see something anormal?

good thing is now I found a nice little hill to test :D

yes, I will keep you informed. I got on order two 6S 5AH Turnigy 40C. That would be awesome if I could read the max Amp peak as I had when I was using a live wattmeter. I didn't find anything on this even in Terminal mode on BLDC.

How's the combination of the flexy deck and pneumatics?
My second board will be sitting on pneumatics (with Psychotiller's gorgeous hubs :D ), but I'm torn between a stiff drop-through or a drop-down (which I think is more flexy than the former) or something different if suggested. I imagine you bounce a decent amount on that thing, which absorbs a lot of the roughness. I won't be building for speed, so eliminating speed wobbles most likely won't be a priority. And the most "off-road" I'll be doing will probably be grass.

combinaison is just awesome; Trampa HolyPro deck is a piece of art by itself. No issues with the speed except that you need the guts to pull the trigger .... :) You can easily reach way more than 40mph in few seconds.

If only I could put my longboard parts on a Trampa :( Definitely going to scour the internet for something similar though. Your craftsmanship is beautiful and it looks like a dream to ride! :D

thanks ! and honestly it's not that difficult until you got the appropriate material. Vacuum pump does it all.

I do post a lot of tutorials for people like me that learn by failure, to avoid them issues when prototyping !

sunday morning... riding time, I need to test some prototypes as well as the CarveOn Hub I bought... but on 12S as 10S3P is like ... not really what was expecting :)

I definitely think that hub single motor could be nice... until you get the higher voltage (i.e 12S)... otherwise it's... slow and lacks of punch (at least with my 10S3P VTC5 cells)

Will report back

Good ride folks !

angeldust in action at 1:50 !! the power is just ridiculous. Turnigy 40/50C make it justice. The Multistar 10C is just bullshit !

[youtube]oK1zO_-ea2k[/youtube]

I am just in love with my Trampa Holy Pro. This is just an awesome board.

I confirm.

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

Code:
rm /Multistar*

I can stress enough how much fun I'm having in Paris with my Trampa E-MTB. The deck is so awesome, smooth, flexy... and 12S5AH as I'm used since my first DIY builds is just perfect. You can do freestyle and have this MASSIVE power that kick your a$$ ! 33mph is pretty easy achievable, even when climbing.

easter16-2.png

IMG_5442.jpg

okp said:
I can stress enough how much fun I'm having in Paris with my Trampa E-MTB. The deck is so awesome, smooth, flexy... and 12S5AH as I'm used since my first DIY builds is just perfect. You can do freestyle and have this MASSIVE power that kick your a$$ ! 33mph is pretty easy achievable, even when climbing.

easter16-2.png

I ate dirt on my first dirt trail tour ... unwanted drift got out of hand :lol:

sitting in bindings on rough terrain made for bikes (quite a slim path sometimes) was pretty tense at times! great board overall, the flex is perfect for my weight and makes even rough terrain really smooth! ran max speed (43km/h) a few times, but it feels sketchy, because everything is in motion on that board --- deck flexes, trucks arent very stiff with the yellow dampas, you probably ran 55kph just shortly for bragging rights or did you actually feel comfortable? :D

Hey

whitepony said:
sitting in bindings on rough terrain made for bikes (quite a slim path sometimes) was pretty tense at times! great board overall, the flex is perfect for my weight and makes even rough terrain really smooth! ran max speed (43km/h) a few times, but it feels sketchy, because everything is in motion on that board --- deck flexes, trucks arent very stiff with the yellow dampas, you probably ran 55kph just shortly for bragging rights or did you actually feel comfortable? :D

If you wanna test other Dampas to compare i can send you some for testing. Got green and red ones here. I´m really happy with the yellow ones, so no need for the others :wink:

nowind said:
If you wanna test other Dampas to compare i can send you some for testing. Got green and red ones here. I´m really happy with the yellow ones, so no need for the others :wink:

I like the yellow ones, they feel "right"! its just that the whole composition of the board really doesnt feel like running 50kph for long :p

I like the look of the twin motor setup their housing reminds me of push mowers blades.

Back