GreenMachine allMod aftCycloneVz DaveRc Tangent astro 3220

waiting to test new gearbox motor key will alot ez for me to get On and off .

i sill sick. i got bite by a Spider in Au not a joke.

my bike has change alot it now wiating for a World Cup rider to test it. :shock:

update soon i feel alot better

Awesome, how much battery did you fit in there?

This is one of my dream bikes, same builder, just more recent....gonna get something custom like this made.
I'm gonna have to pick your brain about gearing and stuff :D

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 6.56.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-08 at 6.58.00 AM.png

hi ali sill wiat for new gearbox in my downhill frame , watercoooling has been add alot work need to get done in next 2 weeks has i moveing out my place. then can't make noise in new place's ((
i will use the old TangentMotor gearbox is going to tested in a roadbike which i been wiat over 2 year to use i just the carbon fixed . this frame was ban From been Tooo Fast 20 year ago, Sill in the top 5 fasters made ever :shock:

with gearset of my dream wiat over 20 years to get it. wireless MAVIC MEKTRONIC will kick ass this set up.
:D

so loook out alot thigs will do in next few weeks Keep safe all

hi all . love that saying From zoolander 2 .

can't wiat to new kit come here in a few days i hopeing , :p

less then 2 week for world cup rolls in town. trying a few hd rider to test my ebike , i just hope there don't do 70 feet jump. into tress from dave power plant 8)

thank you

i very sad i could not get my ebike to world cup , due to missing parts, i was hope dave would send, so i left this ebike alone it has made me Very sad , :oops: :roll: :(
, try work on others ebike to to stop thinking about this one, plus i had to move out my place which make it very hard to make any noise any more,

i never use this ebike due too not owning a c.a 3.0 metter , and i did not want magic smoke it Tooo costly ,, at $300 for esc not cheap, i kill a good esc 12s with my road before , i sill can't work out why,

i been stuck too be useing my mod cyclone motors , which better them i hope for, Never over heat. uphill , but i Sill have to take care of it, i have made new motor mounts today, alot stronger. and cleaner looking then one from before, All i can. say You need Water proof all your Gear very well i have had to the Walk of shame a Few time from this, :x But lucky i did not get Magic smoke, when on the beach and salt water it not good

thank you all. Keep pump out the amps. 8)

hi all it made few ebikes, road and mtb , only kill my best carbon dh fork very sad this week , but this is able to take dual motor/s i had made a motor plate /rollers combo for it the only one like itin the world , i can say this from it rare frame and less then 500 made , it made this very ez to get up a hill .

dew it fork ,this too too light , i had push it alot the the track could not keep front wheel down , not the frist time i have seen this way to to fix , change forks, more wight or change rims / tire for more wight ,
and yes GreenMachine DaveRc TangentMotor 3220Mid if sill get made wait for new parts from dave , get done after 1.5 years

i had show a pic a mid drive giant glory 2009 , it work very well, got a bigger fan and made it claener and had to use what ever allloy i had, very hard hard to get Allloy in this town , i had a trip away this year and got 20 kg of plate 10mm , for $30 love srap yards

now it time to made 2.0 mid drive giant glory 2009 ,, only help on 1 side with air cool unseen before, and very clean,

lipos will fit inside frame now, great low gg. and made feel, better ,, hope ing the motor will not hit rock or roots, nit funny doing super man at 40km plus on black dioman track xxx

test a new set up only 1 chian ring fast start up speed dew to less mass and More torque , hopeing i can pedal with it, to help power,

pic later to day . i start to work it at 2 am, in moring, like a llight in my head when off,, :shock:

keep safe all

hi all loook like get this dam ebike this year , more wiating for parts

this bearing you need for upgradeing dave Tangent gearbox / and 3220 with 1/2 shalf more 3220 motors to test wye vz deta ,

i have both gearbox's 20.1 and 40.1 let see what blow up first

1x 6813 2RS Si3N4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing Rubber Sealed 65 x 85 x 10mm

1x 6812 2RS Si3N4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing Rubber Sealed 60 x 78 x 10mm
2x 6806 2RS Si3N4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing Rubber Sealed 30 x 42 x 7mm

2x 6003 2RS Si3N4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing Rubber Sealed 17 x 35 x 10mm

2x R8 2RS Si3N4 Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing Rubber Sealed 1/2" x 1 1/8" x 5/16

and wiat for heat temp for c.a 3.0 metter

new plates need to made, dam new gearbox not the same old one,

upgrade my shiver fork carts with best i could find, avalanche cartridge :D

buy new tools for mill. :( to cut around holes

but good part the paint it Very hard after 1 year, and i feel better :D

stay in the loop thank you

Mmm Avalanche.....make sure you take pics to show us. That gonna be a bad bad bike.

tumblr_inline_o2agk2zvo81s7u9k9_500.gif

Hey Ace, those 6812 and 6813 bearings spin at freewheel speed....500RPM. Your call whether to spend a few hundred on bearings that spin so slowly. Also, Chinese ceramic bearings are def not worth it, don't buy ceramic bearings from China. Pay for the good ones.

-dave

new 3220 motors just come in, did dry set of deta if you don't like fast and fast sound this not the ebike for you, and if you think dave gearbox it lound.. ez fix use add a fan on the end of 3220 deta . t6 then you can't hear it,

now i have motors and neugart pl 870 25.1 gearbox it dam make alll steel
i can start make what i set out to do , years ago before dave tangent was here, with a kit
i did not a mil then

for alll you cry out for data you get it,

thank you Timma2500 he one the few that start the crazy with mid drive to me,

let see how long my gearbox last , i got not much to lose, spend the money, along time ago,

so whach out it will a 3 way race, my guess cyclone will be last place, , it great for a shoping bike, not a real downhill ebike

tangentdave said:
Hey Ace, those 6812 and 6813 bearings spin at freewheel speed....500RPM. Your call whether to spend a few hundred on bearings that spin so slowly. Also, Chinese ceramic bearings are def not worth it, don't buy ceramic bearings from China. Pay for the good ones.

-dave

+1

Also FYI, got this bit of info from here http://www.astbearings.com/bearing-closures.html:

Type 2RS - Molded rubber seal. This type of seal is Buna-N bonded to a steel insert. The seal is fixed into a groove in the outer ring. This type of seal can be removed but care must be used not to bend or cut the seal lip. Max operating temperature is 240° F. This type of seal makes contact with the inner ring providing better protection in contaminated environments than a metal shield. However, this results in an increase in torque and reduces the max speed capability of the bearing. Certain lubricants and chemicals react with rubber. The code for a single seal is RS.

first time i found proof that M1 SPITZING ebike use same gearbox has dave,

you all try find more vids, see what dave gearbox vz M1 SPITZING sound like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_y4-4RcPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAtJirOKs0

yes i hopeing some close too me will help me to get this thing rolling up a hill

i can't get magic smoke , i stop eat for the last year to pay for parts,

one the best made Es ebike before it time, timma2500 shame it blow gearbox under 10 kms, run
E Norco Empire 5 custom frame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI5cKfSFsN4

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12687
:x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Obcfjug-Hk

keep safe

hi all. it been a very long time. So long I need to buy new lipos Dam they got big Tattu 28000mah 6s 25c in 6s x2 . to run this run this ebike . plus look like Dave update his gearbox http://tangentmotors.com/tangentsdrive/. witch I hope to try this year.
:) great new poeple. so make it ez to change freewheel now 8)
lipos got dam big.
https://www.genstattu.com/tattu-30000mah-22-2v-25c-6s1p-lipo-battery-pack.html

want to run dual 3220 water cool on a bike. this could one I like to use

What best way of upload pic"s for free.. I use photo bucket before.

this Very cool cranks. https://madelkcycles.com/drivetrain/972-hxr-components-easy-shift-cranks-880042171567.html
http://hxr-components.com/en/products/464-pedalier-hxr-components-easy-shift-kit-3.html
hope some you can help of tell me how upload pics thank you

testing upload

been look how make wireless Electric Bikes: Throttles . for vesc and esc not easy I was thinking :( only way I come up with it take apart e stakebroad one

http://alienpowersystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/20170831_120638.jpg

other ebike frame I never got to use. a lot other people were ask it a strong frame I say not really , like a v10 frame . shitty to much flex
1fddhd.jpg

look like cool thing for bikes
https://www.rohloff.de/en/company/news/news/rohloff-e-14/

happy to get big lipo they hard to get in au :D

oidt08.jpg

happy my lipo about same wight but 2.2x bigger watt-hours for same size pack

only sad part if I want 14"s I need buy other 28000 6s lipo . I can"t see were to buy 2s pack. or 1s packs 28000

so I will rip apart a 6s 28000 amh lipo

if any one can help would be good thank you

I could get 100 km rides. first time one 1 change

Looking good Ace!

I was just thinking of ways to clean up my wiring on my tangent. A wireless throttle would be pretty sweet. It would be pretty easy to do without a CA. If you wanted a CA then you'd probably run a wired throttle to the CA and then go wireless from CA to the ESC. Adding a receiver to the ESC (at least an RC style ESC like the tangent uses) is simple and then your transmitter would take the CA output as input and send it to the RX on the ESC.

https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-...-With-Receiver-p-51175.html?cur_warehouse=USA is probably one of the most capable cheap remotes. You can flash it with a modded firmware to open up more options. I've flashed two of them in the past for RC projects. There could be a couple hiccups in making sure the transmitter sees an input it understands (Voltage or pwm/ppm output from the CA). Decent amount of work to remove one wire but it would be cool 8)

this my 4 time try to setup motors

try to save wight and be strong.

I need to do it again next one be make out plexiglass and carbon motor and I could mill out a water tank in the plexiglass

I want a bolt on motors so can turn it backing to a downhill bike ez.

from what I seen bike only one in the world when done with upgrades. inside frame and out side frame

make a fix rear hub . don't know if will work out plus gears. chain spinning all the time, all I can Say never break hub freewheels it not have any . rear drive side

dual motors ez for this frame 8)

who like pot ?

well I found how to cook Daves gearbox.

am not a welder. so only way need find part the blend for me,

I was thinking about useing old fire exchanging bottles or diving air tanks cut them ,, I will make a offset motor mount with replace end for the new Dave gearbox. not need for bike chain tension

to hold motor

I need find way join plexiglass and alloy strong and light inside the frame

more update this week 8)

Attachments

• pot.jpg
    pot.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 4,997
hi all I got some help , very happy this time how new motor mounts will turn out

here after it been clean up

it been half way fit to bike 8)

I melt the alloy my self .. new beer keg will help alot

Attachments

• racelink.jpg
    racelink.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 4,818
close to done .. don't use beer cans not best alloy. I have hiar line cracks, not use the mounts onces :(

hope dave's gear box like the hot pot ... and yes I real use the pot it a offset or called. eccentric thing. no need for adding chain wheels it will save power

less noise .

and I add blower for hills. water-cool is last thing one list :evil:

fit great. this mount able to take dual motors. strong

I need other 2 weeks, make 2 last parts before I can ride it

long wiat 8)

Attachments

• good mount.jpg
    good mount.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 4,767
hi all I got some work done , all I can say I hate pot. I srew up 3 time the pot got blend out shape bad in the lather

it was not fun to try save it ... I got the work done it dose not look hot any more. my friend with get the rest done in big lather and off centre the cap on the pot I hopeing I have save it .. other wise I need to start looking for more old pots around here , :(

more to come I working on gearbox for gt it1 frame too. thank you all

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 4,566
  • save.jpg
    save.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 4,566
hi all parts are made. need a bit of cleaning up. then ano parts once I am happy they work right

I make new Eccentric. ring mounts better and help cooling , make new furnace to melt alloy it look cool from a beer keg

plus looking better. that make thing go faster

next is gearbox for gt it frame and make new Ti axle for cyclone motors . I never worked with Titanium Ti-6Al-4V

if any one know how to cut it the right I love to hear it :?:
all the best all 8)

Attachments

• offcentery face.jpg
    offcentery face.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 4,266
  • back offcenty.jpg
    back offcenty.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 4,266
very close to done just need wiring it up . plus ano parts with a bit of clean . they look good thank You pot I hope dose not blend under-load

think for a bit I may add carbon inside the pot to help it

take 3 years but got they

sill have make Off-Center or if you call it Eccentric ring , tool to get chain in the right place Very happy my old chain worked .

if any one know best way To cut Ti plz tell me 8)
want make Ti headset Eccentric, with deep cups and new ti axle for frame and cyclone motor axles from ti .

over weekend hope to test in downhill track, :D

Back