Trampa HolyPro, E-Toxx, Enertion R-Spec, Hobbywing MAX6, 8S

Hey.

The battery is just fixed with velco, the one from Hobbyking (-;

The brakesound is funny and it helps to get walking people out of my way, like OKP says i should remove the brake :p
"who hit the brake later, is fast longer" :mrgreen:

To get an orientation about the power consumtion i tracked a ride in the afternoon, just cruising throug a parc, some flats and some hills:

tracking.JPG
nachgeladen.JPG

5.5km with 4.4Ah on 8S.

Hi all

Well, I got the EZRUN MAX6 on Friday and built it into my single 6374 motor / 8S board. (In place of VESC)
All the power and speed is now there again, can't fault it there.
But man oh man is that braking sound loud and annoying. I mean really LOUD. No seriously, holy smoke loud!
I don't see this being part of the board much longer. I presume different motors may vary but with my AlienPowerSystems 6374 170KV motor it just is far to loud.
Whereas people used to look mostly with a smile now they are scared shitless when I come up from behind and have to break.
Back to the drawing board. :|

Nordle said:
Nice video. I like those Trampa boards even if the brakes are so loud :D

Its not a problem of the Trampaboards that the brakes are so loud.
Its the choice of the ESC. With the VESC you dont have this loud annoying sound!

astilwell611 said:
Servo activated brakes... problem solved.
If wheight not is an issue, thats a good idea.

Played around with this Noseroll stuff...

[youtube]0SL7ZhaQj04[/youtube]

Man i really felt into love with this new setup!
BTW Found a way for this annoying braking sound, just use earphones and listen to muic :twisted:

Hang Loose
Jenso

Hey Squad,

i think for practice wheelies a short hard meadow is the best.
Not as hard as the concrete :?

I saw many of my customers using Carbon Decals on the mounts and braces.
So i just thought why not machining some braces out of nice 6mm Carbonfibre.

View attachment 2
K800_Left.JPG
K800_Near.JPG

The weight reduction is about 150gramms compared to the 8mm Aluminium braces.

Let me know what you think.
Jenso

Nice Jenso! Did You made it 6mm thick from thinner carbon sheets (it does not look as uniform as thick carbon I had to deal with, there are visible 4-5 layers)? I made wheelie-bar-like support brace, it's double as thick as Your carbon ones (12mm 7075 aluminium) 35mm poliurethane casters on bearings are on 8mm axles, it should prevent me from scratching mounts on asphalt when I finally will be able to do wheelie :D

ayckcCAh.jpg

Hey.

Yeah good idea with the wheelie bar, good for training i guess.

No its one uniform Carbon piece, 6mm thick.

Greeetz

Pushing the Limits :D
Never seen any EBoard build with this motorsize :

View attachment 9
K800_P1000544.JPG
Leopard 8072-175KV -1200gramm- 12mm Shaft -4500Watt on full operating voltage

Compared with the R-Spec:
K800_P1000533.JPG
K800_P1000535.JPG

Had to machine new sprockets, caused by the 12mm Shaft, moved to the next bigger ISO chain. 8mm Pitch
K800_P1000538.JPG
K800_P1000541.JPG

The Gear reduction is 1:5, good for 40kmh on 8S.

K800_P1000559.JPG
K800_P1000560.JPG
K800_P1000561.JPG

Will use some spacers to get the braces a bit more away from the motors.

They work really nice with the MAX6, the startup is really really smooth, the Punch is crazy :evil:
AWESOME POWER

Hang Loose
Jenso

Rikobonito said:
insame !!! I dream it you build it !
I always asking myself wy we dont use bigger motor, now you try .... :twisted: crazy !
It should work a lot more better ! no cnocking at start whit this :D
Hope to see this rolling :wink:

Thanks Mate, i thought about before but was afraid of fitting sprockets to the 12mm shaft.
But with the ISO-05 its no problem

whitepony said:
woa, that looks so awesome! tbh, I cannot use more torque than that of the 2x SK6374 right now :shock:
Thank you (-: can performance be a sin ?

Squad said:
Always one step ahead of everybody else :p I had such thoughts during my build, but wanted to use VESC, and it wouldn't deliever enough amps and volts to get everything out of 80-100 beast motor... Why didn't You go with longer motors, even more power... :twisted: ?

Thx man, i thought about the 80-100. One point is the weight, i think the 80-100 is about 400gramm more then the 80-72. The other point is that the 80-100 with 180kv was not as a pair in stock by APS :roll:

Now i´m dreaming of an 12S ESC with 150A current output :twisted:

Rikobonito said:
insane ! Love it !! :wink:

Yes me too :mrgreen:

s28400 said:
Unreal. I think those are the biggest motors I've seen on a board. Does the vesc not have enough current to drive these?

I dont tested the Vesc on this motors, but i doubt that they will produce this massive punch.

Hi nowind
Another exceptional build, I can only imagine what power you must have with those two motors. :shock:
What sort of mileage do you get out of a set of tyres? Do they wear out super quick?

WeeChumlee said:
Hi nowind
Another exceptional build, I can only imagine what power you must have with those two motors. :shock:
What sort of mileage do you get out of a set of tyres? Do they wear out super quick?

Hard carving on Asphalt is tire-killer No1, or shit like burnouts like in the beginning of the video :shock:
cant tell numbers, they are tires which holds up better but the ALPHAS are my favorites: GRIP/WEIGHT really good !

torqueboards said:
Amazing motors :)
Yes they are, would like to feel the performance on 12S ... Maybe with your 12S Controller???
Do you think it could work?

Greetz
Jenso

Back