Post your e-board videos...

okp said:
This is my first FOC implementation on 12S Dual Rear and Nunchuck NRF. Sorry for the quality, I just filmed this... FOC just remove literally the sound of the motor !

[youtube]HGdswPPROWs[/youtube]

that's amazing!!!!
ninja mode. cant wait to get one built and ready to go.

Sweet okp, what are you cooking on? :twisted:

Some footage from Finland 8)

[youtube]BR-Qd7CVzyk[/youtube]

[youtube]05XWCP8f70o[/youtube]

And lastly a little benchwheel-mod treat :wink:
[youtube]8fIXfS5mLsQ[/youtube]

really nice projects here. I enjoyed a lot of the videos and ideas here.

Mine is not a board, but I hope it's ok to share it here.

my build is called Thundrblade.

[youtube]gvF7bJuQc3M[/youtube]

nice video, love the looks of the "new" 135mm tyres! i immediately noticed the double kingpin "snap" which I still remember very well from my carbon and which I really didnt like much at all. :?

otherwise the evolve looks like a great package, love the builtin counterweights for the valve, liion battery, dual motors for at - they listened and eliminated all the slight flaws of the old carbon. if I liked that truck more, I might have been tempted :wink:

yeah, one thing also to notice is that the truck shaft if larger on a small section of the truck. So the internal driver bearing is bigger than the previous one.

Additionally, my only regret coming from the DIY is that when you get an exclusivity to test such deck, is that you need to ride it ultra gently - basically have fun but with huge care... you just can't trash it or ride it hardcore as we do on the mud, unmount it, send photos of the internal stuff etc... just because it was the only deck available by the french distributor and we had some "gentleman" rules. We got it like... really early and that was a real favor, but well that's a pretty good board, Evolve like other brands are going into modularity which is good. Only problem is that now that customers will get their hands on... they may get massive support services for people asking many things.

i just got a Yuneec 4k quadcopter. cant wait to contribute to this thread with my e-go hehe

randyc1 said:
Great Video's OKP !! ...Salutations du Quebec !

How do we get the youtube picture to appear ?

https://youtu.be/RQ7u_qhJxi0

Nice ride!

You use just the end of the youtube-link example your video would be [ youtube]RQ7u_qhJxi0[/youtube ]
(just remove the spaces before and after the youtube-text on my example)

haimindo said:
tung256 said:
i just got a Yuneec 4k quadcopter. cant wait to contribute to this thread with my e-go hehe

Sweet! Did you get the new Typhoon-H with retracting landing gear and 360-gimbal?

no, i got the q500 4k. didnt even know theres a hexacopter! mine is ridiculously easy to fly! i read the manual and vids to learn but in reality the quickstart manual is good enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXliRY9aCrs&feature=youtu.be
a quick test run by the lake excuse the shaky cam :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMmj7KZ-xo&feature=youtu.be

haha, for a moment you had me fooled "fuuck, ollie with longboard and I didnt even see a kick?!?"

then I saw the foot strap thingies - still pretty cool, probably a lot more fun with that than with a mtn board due to weight?

Back