Vector bike and frame owners.

A Vector in Spain!

Very happy with my first ebuild and I would like to thank Vector team for their continuous support to this project!

6N1hymj.jpg

5NeB0Yk.jpg

Cheers!

The dorado's give a nice head angle! :D
Nice bike mate!!

Have you rode your bike through rough terrain big rocks drops? is the rear spoke holding up? I keep breaking spoke on 19inch moto with 12ga spoke. Was thinking of going to 10 GA. But not sure.

Well I saw in your previous post that the image was linked to a bigger one, but still the bigger one is hard to read measurements.
And to see actual size is important for to decide rim size and tire options with your new fattie swing arm.

macribs said:
Well I saw in your previous post that the image was linked to a bigger one, but still the bigger one is hard to read measurements.
And to see actual size is important for to decide rim size and tire options with your new fattie swing arm.

I loaded the image in sketchup and reverse engineered the sizes.
There is a little bit of optical distortion, but I think they should be within 1mm of reality. Let me know if you want me to extract more dimensions :)

y3mz7DqzpXLhUTWmvlfVOMzNZZYY2WpjKYWypFgRwJ5e3aIWUG9gPH_kv19yP7IaYoko0YdtMXC3JaPZS8UnKB2hQhSFXxe6e22vXKwe2H8I_0UzNhLJHh2HmXFbHKBppMk_vh8uF2gcj7y04r17lno6Ciyk1vn2EAK6892T_kcnhA

Image link
https://kzhjgq.by3301.livefilestore.com/y3pZP9lnMYOUwDDZTi7fY-WmMXFH6jHLgmTfY_UFGmAehAy50-JTHFfsGFgbPXB56UTibNBJJqkzDMd2wvyR4HtsqIk6pvcHXfP5T2EkHmxy6VZ7p_jPdg-grWmM0zoQUkWFPGhvIhuWoCNJrz-ensxRux9qwJ2nmUM-edFRwWJ-wg/vector-fat-arm.jpg?psid=1

Hi everyone,

I have my bike assembled around a month and it's joy to ride it. The feeling is special.

I would like to ask you who has Adaptto and QS motor 205 v3 for settings the angles etc. I'm still on autodetect and the bike runs well but if you are experienced with this motor I would like to know the settings and tweaks.

Everythings seems good and the only problem is overheating of the controller. In uphills the temperature goes over 70 degrees and the controller limit the power to zero. I have the controller inside and gonna try to put some heatsinks on it. But,,maybe some settings will get it better.

I have the motor from the Vector.

DSC_0517 1.jpg

Kkozi - Clean looking bike!!

Here are my settings for a 4T:
Angle corr + .20
Ind timing 654uS
PWR timing +1.77
OVS 003

I added a heatsink to mine since it's inside the chassis as well, never had any overheating problems even at 40-45mph for over 10 miles.

Routybouty said:
Kkozi - Clean looking bike!!

Here are my settings for a 4T:
Angle corr + .20
Ind timing 654uS
PWR timing +1.77
OVS 003

I added a heatsink to mine since it's inside the chassis as well, never had any overheating problems even at 40-45mph for over 10 miles.

Thank you for the settings, I will try that.
I have no problem running over 80 km/h for a few kilometers and the temeperature rises to 65 degrees, its ok but if I go uphill, it easily goes over 70.

Could you please send me a photo of the heatsinks you have on the controller? Thank youuuu.

The sidecovers are from Vector. They call it CONVEX sidecovers. They make the frame wider so I was able to put 10 Multistar 16000 mAh 4s packs and the Adaptto midi-e inside the frame.

The wheels and tyres are from novakola.cz

Kkozi said:
I have no problem running over 80 km/h for a few kilometers and the temeperature rises to 65 degrees, its ok but if I go uphill, it easily goes over 70.

Could you please send me a photo of the heatsinks you have on the controller? Thank youuuu.

The sidecovers are from Vector. They call it CONVEX sidecovers. They make the frame wider so I was able to put 10 Multistar 16000 mAh 4s packs and the Adaptto midi-e inside the frame.

70 degrees dosen't sound like all that much. how much power are you using. ?

Artur sells them since a moth. They are good for bigger battery's. Up to 4kWh.

But you can cover up to ~14 Multistars (16Ah 4s 2p) already Inside with the normal ones.

Guys I have following problem: I have set my Controller Max E up for about 50 Ampere. The max speed is programmed to 80 kmph. But still the power which comes continuously out of the controller is only 800-1000 Watts and my max speed never goes over 46kmph. My statistics say that the max Watts where 3,5kW which is correct. But I don't get it why the controller always only spends 800-1000 Watts to the motor, which is the reason for my second problem, that I never reach higher speeds then 46kmph.

DasDouble said:
Guys I have following problem: I have set my Controller Max E up for about 50 Ampere. The max speed is programmed to 80 kmph. But still the power which comes continuously out of the controller is only 800-1000 Watts and my max speed never goes over 46kmph. My statistics say that the max Watts where 3,5kW which is correct. But I don't get it why the controller always only spends 800-1000 Watts to the motor, which is the reason for my second problem, that I never reach higher speeds then 46kmph.

99% wrong settings.. make a video and we will help

smacky said:
Kkozi said:

It's temperature of mosfets. Motor temperature is okay all the time.

Kkozi said:
smacky said:
Kkozi said:

It's temperature of mosfets. Motor temperature is okay all the time.

I have oposite. . Perhaps because controller under the frame and cooled down with airflow. Will drill a side covers on a motor.

Back