JP spot welder

UPDATE 29.06.2016. In few days I'm going to hospital to have a difficult surgery. I will probably be there for 1-1.5 months, and in that time I wont reply to ANY private messages, and after I get back I wont read messages I've received during that time, I will just delete them. So please be considerate and don't send them. This is not because I'm lazy or anything, but I really can't, and it will be a very hard period for me. Thank you for understanding.

Oh sh.. I was hoping for way better news about your health.
Don't care about welders, someone else will take care of it for sure: now your health is the only important point to focus on.
Receive all my consideration for what you've done for the community and take your time to fully recover after this surgery.

riba2233 said:
Yeah it is... I got many second opinions and tried alternatives but this is surgery cannot be avoided, that's 100% sure unfortunately.

Thank all of you for support guys, I really appreciate it :wink:

GET IT DONE MAN - HOPING FOR THE BEST

Get well soon!
I assembled another pack yesterday and couldn't help but think of you.

webstaff said:
Just found these welder via someone on youtube and they look ace and then I find out the creators in hospital.. :(

So just logged in to say hope the op went well and hopefully you're on the mend now..

All the best dude and get well soon!!

Webstaff

I don't think Riba stopped making them because of the surgery. I think he didn't want to deal with the legal ramifications of being considered to have a business or something.

He decided that he wouldn't make them anymore, but would help others make them.

Great news to hear all went well. I am very happy for you. And thank you for your contributions with regards to the spot welder. My unit has operated flawlessly over the many thousand of spot welds it has done.

Back