QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

PKGB said:
I placed the order on AliExpress. PI ORDER NO.QSM16PB0624001

Thank you for your support.
Aliexpress is ok, handled by my workmate Cherry.
You could check with her if any question.

Best Regards

Hello dear QS-Team,

I have bought a custom made QS Vector Motor. After accidentally letting my bike drop to the left side while standing still, it is squealing when driving up to ~10kmh. The slower the speed gets, the louder is the squealing noise. What can I do against that?
Artur from Vector Team said I better do not use WD40 against that. Or can I drive it without having to worry? I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Elias

DasDouble said:
Hello dear QS-Team,

I have bought a custom made QS Vector Motor. After accidentally letting my bike drop to the left side while standing still, it is squealing when driving up to ~10kmh. The slower the speed gets, the louder is the squealing noise. What can I do against that?
Artur from Vector Team said I better do not use WD40 against that. Or can I drive it without having to worry? I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Elias

Hello Elias,

Thank you for your support. Firstly, Vecotr is our official dealer.
For the squealing noise, could you please send more information with picture and videos?
To my email, vito@tzquanshun.com
I will check with our Engineer accordingly.

Best Regards

Dear Vito,

thank you, for your like always existing fast and good support. I will send you an Email tomorrow (german time), which is in like 10 houres.

Good evening and best regards,

Elias

EDIT: After seeing that you are using WhatsApp, I have sent a video to you via WhatsApp.

DasDouble said:
Dear Vito,

thank you, for your like always existing fast and good support. I will send you an Email tomorrow (german time), which is in like 10 houres.

Good evening and best regards,

Elias

EDIT: After seeing that you are using WhatsApp, I have sent a video to you via WhatsApp.

Got it, let me see.

Best Regards

Hi, can I open the motor to look where the motor is scratching and where the squealing is coming from? Or will Loose warranty for doing that?

And which special oil do I need? In pretty sure that I should not use any oil for that.

Regards, Elias

Fedex truck turned up today... I must say QS do a great job with their packaging.
I was let down severly by another vendor with a wheelset that arrived with damaged bearings and broken hall sensors.
So far everthing looks great, thank you Vito

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 3,086
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 3,086
Quokka said:
Fedex truck turned up today... I must say QS do a great job with their packaging.
I was let down severly by another vendor with a wheelset that arrived with damaged bearings and broken hall sensors.
So far everthing looks great, thank you Vito

At your service! Stuart/Quokka.
Your order is not only handled by me, but also our exporting team, include Cyan.

Btw., one customer told us the front hub broken due to package without wooden support several months agao.
So we decide to pack it with wooden support for front and rear wheel rim ever since.
For rear wheel rim set, we will pack it with standard carton package.

We just react a bit quciker. : )
Once again, thank you for your kindly feedback!

Best Regards

DasDouble said:
Hi, can I open the motor to look where the motor is scratching and where the squealing is coming from? Or will Loose warranty for doing that?

And which special oil do I need? In pretty sure that I should not use any oil for that.

Regards, Elias

Hello Elias/DasDouble,

Thank you for your message on WhatApp.
Just checked, it;s ok to use bicycle Chain Oil.
I dont' suggest to disassemble the motor.
If the motor still scratching and squealing, you could try to open the motor to figure it out.
Or you will loose warranty.

If any question, please feel free to contact with us.

Best Regards

I have already answered Vito via WhatsApp, but I want to document it here also so maybe others with the same problem can read my results. I would not recommend bicycle chain oil. I don't know the words in English so I can't explain why. I have used some super synthetic lubricating oil from a BOSCH "repair-garage".
I have sprayed it into the axle for about 0.5-1 seconds. After that I was able to "hear the oil working". While doing that I have slightly turned the wheel so it could get inside. Still holding the motor turned, I turned the motor a couple of times and finally the squealing disappeared.

-Elias

DasDouble said:
I have already answered Vito via WhatsApp, but I want to document it here also so maybe others with the same problem can read my results. I would not recommend bicycle chain oil. I don't know the words in English so I can't explain why. I have used some super synthetic lubricating oil from a BOSCH "repair-garage".
I have sprayed it into the axle for about 0.5-1 seconds. After that I was able to "hear the oil working". While doing that I have slightly turned the wheel so it could get inside. Still holding the motor turned, I turned the motor a couple of times and finally the squealing disappeared.

-Elias

Hello Elias,

Thank you very much for sharing on E-S at the same time.
It's so kindly of you.

Best Regards

XLR8 said:
From my experience, the squeal is a dry oil seal on the wheel bearing so there is nothing to worry about. I had this problem on my QS 3000W 60V hub motor.

Thank you for your sharing, XLR8.

Best Regards

So how does the APT AE96600 96V 8kw controller compare to a Kelly KLS96601-8080I,24V-96V,600A,Sinusoidal BLDC Motor Controller?
Configuration software? spec sheets? Bluetooth? Continues current at 96VDC? Max Current? for how long?
I am interested in one for an emotorycle project.
Are there internal capacitors that need precharge resistors?
What do people typically do for fuses?
Thanks!

charlesmcnall said:
So how does the APT AE96600 96V 8kw controller compare to a Kelly KLS96601-8080I,24V-96V,600A,Sinusoidal BLDC Motor Controller?
Configuration software? spec sheets? Bluetooth? Continues current at 96VDC? Max Current? for how long?
I am interested in one for an emotorycle project.
Are there internal capacitors that need precharge resistors?
What do people typically do for fuses?
Thanks!
Check out the Luka EV project on hackaday, he's using 4 of them in the car and probably put more kilometers on them than anyone else.
He is also responsive on the project blog.

Had a chance to put some milage on the bike with the new QS205. Wow, what a weapon. Gave it a real hammering today and it didnt break a sweat. Definately reccomend this to anyone who wants something with wheel popping power

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 3,204
what's your thoughts putting this qs205 into 14inch rim? Wouldn't it have even better acceleration and better distance. Lets pretend/ignore that it would look awful in a e-bicycle frame.

Quokka said:
Had a chance to put some milage on the bike with the new QS205. Wow, what a weapon. Gave it a real hammering today and it didnt break a sweat. Definately reccomend this to anyone who wants something with wheel popping power

Nice ride Quokka!! What battery config were you able to fit in that frame? I've always loved Quilbix's controller shield. Any idea what your total weight is?

Never thought of a 14" rim. Would accelerate really hard i guess.
Battery i am running is a 20s 12p of sanyo ga 3500ma cells. 72v, 42amp hours. Total weight would be 45-50 kg i guess

What if qs 205 T3 (15kv) in 14inch rim with lipo 24s battery.
Such setup sounds very nice but sabvoton 72150 controller accepts only up to 95volts.
What would be max speed of such setup?

minde28383 said:
What if qs 205 T3 (15kv) in 14inch rim with lipo 24s battery.
Such setup sounds very nice but sabvoton 72150 controller accepts only up to 95volts.
What would be max speed of such setup?

The APT controller they're also selling can go to 120V: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1059954

Back