Trampa HolyPro, E-Toxx, Enertion R-Spec, Hobbywing MAX6, 8S

I got 2 of the 12S tb escs in my shelf, was thinking of using them for the trampa, but not changing the trampa anytime soon, too busy with my street boards. I hate that I dont dare to ride my trampa in public - too afraid to be picked up by police right away. :?

If you want Ill send them over for some testing ... its the version without sensors! :)

Hey.

Thanks for your offer.
Not sure about, dont wanna toast one of your controllers.

But i will think about. thx again.

Was on a MTB Event yesterday, very steep hills... the MAX6/Leopard Setup pulls like hell... Also the startup is so smooth and nice,even on hills, better then the vesc.

Greetz

Hey.

The braking sound with the Leopards is not as bad as with the R-Spec. But still not nice.
The smoothness of startup is IMO better, you have to be really sensitive and carefull on throttle but its totally nice startup.
On inclines its the best startup ever testet, never before i can start like this... its not sensored !!!

Wanna make a small video with a meassured incline and showing the startup on this.
Maybe with some time we can do something like a incline startup benchmark for compare different setups (-;

Greetz to France
Jenso

nowind said:
..., moved to the next bigger ISO chain. 8mm Pitch

Hi,

did the 6mm pitched chain make troubles ?
cause i just got mine that i ordered, and now after i have them in my hands they seem really tiny
But i do not plan more than 2000 Watts for now.

And:

where did you get those fancy Chainrings, or are they selfmilled ?
And actually are they aluminium or StainlessSteel ? (i cant really guess it on the photos)

greets

Notger

I used about 2 years the Iso-04 Stuff.
For the 6S setups it works good
With the high power setups like 8S-MAX6 or 12S VESC its a little on the weak side IMO

I changed all my gearing stuff to ISO-05, only selling the bigger one now.

The Wheelsprockets are selfmade yes, beefed them up meanwhiles, made from steel.

Got them for Trampa Superstar and Hypa Hubs and for Flame Cryptic.

Cheers
Jenso

All the Sprockets are made out of steel with ISO-05 standart.
This one is about 50% stronger then the ISO-04 ones.

From left to right:
TRAMPA Superstar - FLAME Cryptic - TRAMPA Hypa

K800_SuperstarCrypticHypa.JPG

The Trampa Superstar is still my favorite, durable and nice centered.
K800_Superstar.JPG

The Flame Cryptic is great if you wanna switch between 8 and 9 Inch Tires because its an universal Hub.
View attachment 2

The Trampa Hypa is also very common and durable, friends ride theese since two years now without problems.
K800_Hypa.JPG

Hang Loose
Jenso

What range are you getting from these batteries on this setup ??
Ship parts to Australia ?

With the Leopards i get about 1km per 1000mAh (-;

With normal 63mm Motors its better.

Yes i ship worldwide.

Hi.

Back from Europeen Electro Offroad Masters :
K800_P1000865.JPG

Second time i made it guys (-; proud and happy :
K800_P1000868.JPG

Was really hard fights with other riders, really nice competition and lots of fun for 3 days :
file.php

file.php

The Machine:

K800_P1000871.JPG

K800_P1000870.JPG

K800_P1000872.JPG

Trampa HolyPro 16PLY
Trampa Channeltrucks with yellow Dampas
Flame Velcro Bindings
Trampa Superstar Hubs
Trampa Mudplugger Tires
E-Toxx Chaindrive Kit V2
ISO-05 Gearing 9:50
Topspeed 40kmh
Dymond 6374-200KV Motors
Hobbywing MAX6 ESC´s
SLS Lipos 8S-5000-40C
12.5KG ready to ride

Hang Loose
Jenso

Attachments

• K640_hassloch87.JPG
    K640_hassloch87.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,723
  • K640_hassloch22.JPG
    K640_hassloch22.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,723
Hi,

same here, hopefully next year, and then i might be the first Austrian startin !!

, but if i look at the bottom of the winners photo, i'm gettin a bit sceptic if this competition gets a eugenic, race-pure show of force.
Where are all the MOBOS, Scrubs, MBS or other Boards gone, everything gets ruled by the one and only pure, beautiful, light, strong and deutsch (british, chinese) quality Trampa's. To my surprise they are black and not blond. :wink: :mrgreen:

Did anyone actually see any other board-"breeds" than Trampas in Hassloch,or are all the other locked away somewhere behind barb-wire. :shock: :evil:

So, i stop here, cause i have to go to the workshop and continue building my e-Trampa :shock: :D Oh. no i'm also one of the Trampa-Nazis. :twisted: :shock:

Notger

Here's a litte preview on what i'm planning to build !, I told that i'm from Austria, so i live on steep hills you have to know, thats why i wanna have a hydraulic break beside the motor break, for long "downhill" passages
I feel a bit copy-caty, you might see some similarities between my design and the etoxx ??

Congrats Jenso !

Attachments

• e-socks.jpg
    e-socks.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,630
  • e-socks2.jpg
    e-socks2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,630
Congratulations nowind.
You obviously deserve it as your creations have inspired a lot of people and, as you have proven, in a class of their own.
Respect.

Thanks you guys for kind words and congatulations.
Yes there is alot video footage i guess.
Yuneec recorded alot with quadrocopters, should be awesome.
I hope they will cut and release soon.

nowind said:
Thanks you guys for kind words and congatulations.
Yes there is alot video footage i guess.
Yuneec recorded alot with quadrocopters, should be awesome.
I hope they will cut and release soon.
Super nice build. I'm very impressed.

Back