CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

randyc1 said:
What Pics ??
Tumich was selling Bosh packs with partially welded tabs, I think he does not now, only "virgin" cells
Anyway here is link to first post history, scroll down to find more answers.
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=920078&display_history=true#p920137

misterT said:
for some reason I can't send private messages - they just sit in my Outbox?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=61009

I just wanted to post about what great service I received from Tumich. Although he was ultimately unable to ship cells to where I live, Costa Rica, because the Post Office insisted on trying to ship by air no matter what, he went out of his way to try to find a way to make it work. It is possible that he would have in the end, but I lucked into a neighbor bringing down a container from the US who agreed to carry cells for me, so I had to get some quickly from a US supplier (Oshakira as it turns out). It was a real pleasure doing busines with him and I really wish it had worked out.

Hello,

Do you ship to USA 56201, I need 180 x 18650 Sanyo or LG for an eBike battery I want to build.

Thanks for your time! :D

How do we know which excact,... LG, SAMSUNG, PANASONIC cells he has for sale at the moment?

The only info i see is for the Sanyo GA cells ?

I am interested in buying PanasonicPF 18650 cells. About 240 ones. Do you sell them?

Hi,
You can only buy what is actually mentionned in first post.
Tumich /Michal answers only to private messages...

Ptit_Philou said:
Hi,
You can only buy what is actually mentionned in first post.
Tumich /Michal answers only to private messages...

...so only the sanyo GA's ???

For now yes.
1st post is updated when other brands are available, but you can ask him by private message for future availability...

Thank you Tumich
I got 150 Sanyo GA cells in the mail today. Great packaging, lots of bubble wrap, took a little over 2 months for shipping from Poland to Hawaii. Did a quick check on a handful of cells from each box, all were 3.65 v. I am very pleased.

Hi. I am interested in your best price for 450 3500mA cells all of the same brand.
Delivery to the Uk.
Price in Euro/ GBP please.

Regards ... Dave

I need to say some good words on tumich. I ordered multiple times from him, everyting went so easy, it couldn't be better. This time i got the cells within 72h !!! Really great service.

Hillhater said:
This deserves a bump.
More cells now available,..see post#1
And Tumich is a AAA vendor. :wink:

Some of them are just in lower quantity :)

Just received 140x LG MG1 cells. Very nice packaging, excellent transaction and communication from Michal!
Oh, those sleepless nights ahead, unpacking, testing, sorting, assembling. :lol:
Thanks, Michal!

Highly Recommend Michal's Great work and Quality Cells. Packaging was fantastic. The shipping time to New Zealand was just under 4 weeks. I've tested a few cells and the results are what you'd expect. Thanks again for the Great work, Highly Recommended.

Attachments

• Sanyo NCR18650GA discharge.JPG
    Sanyo NCR18650GA discharge.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,410
I also ordered 140x Sanyo GAs for a project, everything went flawless. Including very good packaging.
Big thumps up for your good service and good prices!

Back