2nd E-Toxx build

benjammin

1 mW
Whatsup guys,

Still waiting on some parts. Just wanted to share my progress so far. Gonna be sick! :twisted:

E-Toxx belt drive I Trampa holypro I MBS: F5 bindings + heelstraps, T2 9” tires, FiveStar hubs, MatrixII trucks I Roxxy ESC’s I Turnigy: SK3 192kv motors, Graphine 6S 5000mAh 65C (wired in series for 12S)

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 1,244
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 1,244
I have no idea bro. I'm still really new to all this. Haven't had time to read up on things as much as I'd like. I just tried to cram as many on there as possible :p

if I remember it correct nowind got from 1Ah 1km of ride with his board, but i am not sure if that was on 8s or 12s

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'll keep track of the mileage next time I'm out with the other board:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=83219

Haven't been able to ride for a minute, but this one's also 10Ah, but on 8s rather than 12. Plan to add another battery soon though; get it up to 15Ah for longer runtime.

Wanted to give a big shout out to the guys at ProgressiveRC. Got an ICharger308 awhile back. Badass machine, and the staff's been super helpful.

Finally got a ride in today :D

7 miles (according to my speed app) put me just below 3.7 volts, so yeah, around 1km/Ah with 8s. DK if this will change with 12s or not.

Back