Neematic - 20kW middrive bike

We will be able to show the bike at Intermot! There will be a dedicated testing area as well, so you will be more than welcome to ride it.

bionicon said:
Is there maybe the opportunity to testdrive the bike at euromot? Not the offroadtest ,but just to feel the bike and his power?

Thanks scrambler! We have tried various setups - the final version should be somewhere between 1:4 and 1:5

scrambler said:
Tyro said:
Maybe you didn't noticed they will use pinion gear drive in BB. So you can select gearing for comfort pedaling. I had test ride with neematic already, so I didn't thought about pedaling with so much power and torque :D

I know that, but it does not change the question, because even on the p1.18, the gear ratio is between 0.3 and 1.8, so if you need to compensate for a one to 8 ratio on the rear, it does not help much.

justinasp said:
Thanks scrambler! We have tried various setups - the final version should be somewhere between 1:4 and 1:5

Thanks, but what I was curious about, was how you would achieve a 1:4 ratio between rear wheel and BB if you have an 8:1 between rear wheel and motor ?
Or is the final ratio between rear wheel and motor down to a smaller differential (some pictures do show a smaller rear sprocket.

Hey everyone!

We are thrilled with NEEMATIC development - working on some latest adjustments (power controls, gears, usability elements, etc) but the bike runs too fun. We will post more videos to display the performance.

Take note - we would be delighted to meet you at Intermot, October 5-9 in Cologne. There will be test rides available and we will have a separate stand.

Also, I wanted to seek your advice on writers/riders in Europe, who are known for e-bike (or super e-bike) reviews. We want to arrange some test drives to assess our bike performance. I would appreciate any suggestions / contacts you would share.

Thanks!

Drive the bike today :D It was a short ride but the bike pulls strong , feels light and balance was fine.
You can feel the power directly when you move trottle, wanted try to go faster but there was a speedlimit at intermot :cry: and the pavement was polisched concrete...very slippery 8)
Certainly recommended.

No forgot to take pics at intermot, i found it dissapointed, because they announced as it would be the e- exhibition of the world ,nothing really new(neematic not counted)and alot of chinese brands.
This was in the e-motion hall, in the motorcycle halls i only noticed that KTM had the e- freeride showed, i think other brands has nothing to show? :cry: or maybe i expected to much and am i spioled that i already have seen everything here :roll:

The noise level was fine it doesn't bother me so i did not noticed that it was to loud. It was a little noisy in testroom also(much bicycles on the track)

sure...that test room is enclosed... guess most of the noise comes from the chain though. something that is completely 'within the margins of silence' out on the road/offroad. i like motor and drive sound as long as it doesnt sound awkward.. so i should have been gone there...:oops: was not sure if it would be on that "test track" if one can tell it so. nice that u could get some feeling of this machine..i'm jealous now

Thanks bionicon! Too bad could not meet you in person and we need a better track for test rides, I agree

bionicon said:
Drive the bike today :D It was a short ride but the bike pulls strong , feels light and balance was fine.
You can feel the power directly when you move trottle, wanted try to go faster but there was a speedlimit at intermot :cry: and the pavement was polisched concrete...very slippery 8)
Certainly recommended.

Sub.

Puh. I thought you meant Neematic went belly up. Glad that was not the case. I really wish to see them make it into production. As this is the baddest mid drive e-bike around. I can just imagine how much fun it would be to have one of those in the garage and go wild each weekend, or do some urban hooligan riding in the very early summer mornings, at least here up north where sun rises like 4 in the morning mid summer, and the city (cops aswell) is still sound asleep. A perfect hi power mid drive for urban assault riding while watching the sunrise.

Neematic does a poor job of updating here on ES but they do fair bit of photos and vids on instagram + face. Guess Neematic are stretched a little thin, with prototyping, testing various motors, gearing, wheels, and what not. Rare updates we can handle as long as they still got forward momentum.

You will find links on http://www.neematic.com

I'm subscribed to their mailing list but hear nothing...wrong way to go about in my mind...hope they get something good out that is reliable and affordable

Yeah I did that email list as well, did not amount to much. This is a new company, and growing pain is to be expected. I mean their focus is likely on the product development, final testing or making changes. Back office or updates suffer because of lack of manhours as workshop tasks beats office tasks in this stage of their product. That is often the norm for new companies and totally understandable as they need to keep resources laser focused to get their product just right, to meet deadlines, milestones and own and prospects expectations. A lot of effort, money and time has gone into this product, I am certain they do the best they can atm. And I am certain the wait will be well worth it in the end.

Follow on insta or face, that seems to be the best way to ensure you get what they do share. And followers are also a way to give feedback to them by letting them know people are watching, waiting and saving the cash for future purchases.

Yup I have been...still pretty slow and vague with updates. It'd just be nice to be kept updated when something like this is waved about at the start as a teaser!

Seeing as others have issues with Revolts it could be that their attempt to look into revolt has been the root cause of the ongoing work.
Don't know if they are still set on using revolt but at least they seems to have plenty of power on their rides.

macribs said:
Seeing as others have issues with Revolts it could be that their attempt to look into revolt has been the root cause of the ongoing work.
Don't know if they are still set on using revolt but at least they seems to have plenty of power on their rides.

Yup, I've been watching that revolt thread with interest...shame about them not being up to scratch so far

Back