Suzuki GSX-R e899 K2

I talked to Damon Wang (QS Motor) and he said that Kelly Controls will be the most powerful controller. But you are right, 650A is better for accelleration than 600A. QS Motor recommend me two different controllers: kls14401-8080ips24v-144v400a sinusoidal or sevcon Gen4 size6. But I have never heared from ATP controller! There's only one controller on the market which will match the motor more in my point of view. That's controller is EMSISO emDrive 500 (up to 100kW peak power, 120V, 800A, field weakening option) but this controller needs water cooling and the price is 1895€. That's the reason I decided me for KHB14601C and I also get a good price.
But let's see what happens on 1/4 mile.

Controller KHB 14601C reached me.
And also the mirror base cover plates.

Left handle bar is also ready.

... now I started with the construction for controller ...

The new sevcon on the Zero are doing 775A phase and 116V :twisted:

but playing with parameters require the $$ IXXAT and patience and technical skill !

Doc

Hey Doc,
that sounds very good. So the sevcon is easily able to kill my motor because he can only work with 709A max.
And I also think he can handle it only for a very short time.
QS motors gives me a amp range from 585A-709A.

And as you also said you need a lot of time to parameterize this sevcon controller and play with him.

I will only connect the controller to the motor and run it!
The only changes I can do at controller is using 3 different modes (toque, speed and both).
We will see next year what happened on track ... do or die ;)

Andre

-2°C in the trailer ... 2 hours for 10 screw connections incl. drilling and cutting.

Sounds like to you need to get a heater so your ready to go by spring? I'm ready for some video already! :D

Tom

Hi Tom,
yes, I hope to be ready by next spring!
No, I do not need a heater ... wearing long underware and glows :)

Additional 6 hours later:
-remove the controller additional 3cm higher
-fix main contactor (600A)
-fix fuse holder + fuse (600A)

Maybe the controller re positioning drove him straight to the loony bin? :) (as he LoL'd the whole page down)
Or forgot to log out from a shared computer and someone wanted to prank him?

Hey guys,
sorry, I am back now. I am very sad that this happen to my threat but that´s another story.
Also I can not sign in with my old name so I registered now again with a little bit different name.

But here is the next result of my working ... Sorry, only in German language available at the moment.
Later on, wenn everything is ready I will try to do it in English.

Video link to first commissioning and testing with 100VDC, only to be sure that I did wiring correctly!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaKOzCSij5s[/youtube]

It´s working!
Kind regards
Andre

Good to have yo back after these ".. lol" technical problems.

To make your video visible you must only keep the caracters after the = in the youtube link

just like : QaKOzCSij5s that you putbetween the youtube link insert

witch give this:

[youtube]QaKOzCSij5s[/youtube]

Doc

Rovii said:
I am very sad that this happen to my threat but that´s another story.
It did not "happen"; you've edited your own posts to remove the originals.

They are still there, however, in their post history, so you can go back and delete the last version of them to restore the original.

Also I can not sign in with my old name so I registered now again with a little bit different name.
You can ask fechter or neptronix to fix your original and merge the new account with the old.

amberwolf said:
Rovii said:
I am very sad that this happen to my threat but that´s another story.
It did not "happen"; you've edited your own posts to remove the originals.

They are still there, however, in their post history, so you can go back and delete the last version of them to restore the original.

You can ask fechter or neptronix to fix your original and merge the new account with the old.

Ok that make sense, cause with new name it´s not possible to edit the old entries which are made with my old user name, cause the button "quote" is not there!

Yesterday I finish my break adapter, but I am not sure if this works. So the disk have only 1mm to right and 1mm to left space inside the break. At the moment there is not contact but now I have to fill in the break fluid and make the system running for rear brake and for front break. I hope to do it by this week and after that I can start to charge all the batteries and also hopefully to make the first test ride at the next weekend.

Attachments

• Break 002a.jpg
    Break 002a.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 5,564
  • Break 003a.jpg
    Break 003a.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 5,562
  • Break 006a.jpg
    Break 006a.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 5,564
  • Testlauf 01 007a.jpg
    Testlauf 01 007a.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 4,486
Today I got the first picture of bicycle frame seat and fork, the QS-Motor should install first.
I hope to get the frame within the next two month ... ;)

Last weekend I made my first 2km successfully test ride on 100VDC, 20Ah.
But I lost air over the corner of the rim, so I did this drive very slowely 30-40 kph
In my point of view it was enough for this test.
Everythink was ok and smooth running.
And what I can definitely say that even though the weight of the GSXR with around 170kg is 100kg heavier than my first electrical bike the acceleration is better!
[youtube]q-4a_MGcRKA[/youtube]

Nice! Stretched low rider ready to race with slicks at the rear wheel. Very aggressive stance, low and angry looking.
That is just a mean bad boy bike. Well done.

Hello guys,
as you already know I finished my second e-bike project on last week.
So there was planned a mall energy exhibition in my village and I asked them on last Tuesday if they are interested regarding their item e-mobility to present my to ev´s.
Two hours later I got an tel call that they are interested and so on last Saturday/Sunday I presented my ex-e-bike which I can drive manually and the eGSX-R 1000.
So I got my own booth (6x3m) for free!
My brother drove my bicycle and I drove the GSX-R to this exhibition which was only 1,2 km far away from my home.
In parallel there was a small spring market and an open (for trading) this Sunday. So a lot of people are there with open mouth when they see us quiet crusing.
I talked to a lot of people who are interested in my stuff and I told them that I do this just for fun and I only want to present my hobby.
So I also asked little kids to sit down on my vehicles that mummy and daddy can take pictures and they were very happy with a big smiling on their face.
Also I talked to a maybe 80 year old man who´s looking for a long time to my bicycle and he asked me to sit down. Yes, it´s ok therefore they are standing here.
So he lift up his right leg about the 70cm high seat, sitting on the seat and then his face starts to smile and he said, that’s´cool man. He really liked it and such moments makes me really happy when I see that some people like my stuff I created and my heart begins to bump internally. He came back on Sunday standing in front of the bicycle, breath in, have a big smile on his face and during breathing out he said nice, nice, nice.
So I also have discussion with some motorcycle guys and the first thing you hear is … where is the sound?
I demonstrated the acceleration of rear wheel because I lifted up the wheel and they are shocked a little bit because of this power.
The whole motorcycle was shaking a little bit .
And I also show them a short startup of my street legal bike at drag track with open Brock´s Sidewinder exhaust with spinning wheel and a little bit of smoke at rear wheel.
So I was accepted by them to have a real crazy hobby and they wish me look and success for my future project´s.
I did such a exhibition for first time and after these two days my voice is going quite, so I have now a lot of respect for people who do this all the time. Normally I stand in backround!
For me it was a very good impression and experience on such an exhibition.
And attached now you will find a small video seeing eGSX-R running.
[youtube]bZGGHq4ZWVE&t=9s[/youtube]

Attachments

• Element E 029c.jpg
    Element E 029c.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 5,427
  • Element E 033b.jpg
    Element E 033b.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 5,427
Nice.
The small car on the 1st picture is a Hotzenblitz, right?
Edit: YT link is not working, it goes like
[youtube]bZGGHq4ZWVE[/youtube]
(forum doesn't take the time stamp)

Thank you to assist me and yes it was the Hotzenblitz with modified BMS system inside.

Back