CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

Hardergamer said:
Really 60%!? WOW Would it not be cheaper to get them from Japan.

It's luck around here, generally things that come from asia haver a higher chance of being taxed

Hi Tumich,

i'm trying to contact you since many days after payment, why you're not responding anymore? Is someone able to receive a message from Tumich?

Sorry if I missed reply to all. I will do it soon.

send pm.i need just the cell holders from the bosch rack batteries,Bosch 400/500 peformance line :wink:

Hi guys, sorry fir the obviously stupid question, i too live in 21-st century but seem to have missed something... could someone tell me what is PM in terms of communication?! Thanks in advance ;)

Newbyhobymaster said:
Hi guys, sorry fir the obviously stupid question, i too live in 21-st century but seem to have missed something... could someone tell me what is PM in terms of communication?! Thanks in advance ;)
Private message - private communication between you and another member. Go to one of tumich's posts and click the "PM" button below his avatar.

Newbyhobymaster said:
Hi guys, what is PM in terms?

PM = Private Message
LMAO = Laugh My A$$ Off
LOL = Laugh Out Loud
ROTFL = Roll On The Floor Laughing
ROTFLMAO = Roll On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All Fu**ed Up
FUBAR = Fu**ed Up Beyond All Recognition
TTFN = Ta Ta For Now (Goodbye)
TY = Thank You
WTF = What The F**K

PM sent, asking for quantity 2 of the 10S4P 37V 14AH welded packs with a shipping quote to Southern California.

Awaiting reply!

mago_gi said:
Hi Tumich,

i'm trying to contact you since many days after payment, why you're not responding anymore? Is someone able to receive a message from Tumich?

Tumich is solid and I am certain you will hear back from him soon. Real life can sometimes get an iron clad grip on all of us, I am sure you will find doing business with Tumich is no stress at all.

crossbreak said:
seems like he is reading his messages but has no time to answer...im tryin to reach him since a week - no luck (yet)

Edit: the nkon deal isnt so much worse if you buy 100cells+...like 4 bucks a cell

It's the same story here. That is not very serious. :roll:

I've been waiting for him to respond with an invoice since the 7th. At this point I have to assume he is not serious about his business here and I'm going to move on.

The guy in the bosch factory-poland having a holiday :mrgreen: i wunder how these packs get out of the factory....they never sel the bare cells/cell holders to fit a bosch battery,only a compleet battery incl cover

Tumich, can you please provide a status update? I see that you are visiting the forum recently.
The rest of y'all need to chill out a bit, lest I lock this thread down and pull out the old rusty axe, and hack away.

teslanv said:
Tumich, can you please provide a status update? I see that you are visiting the forum recently.
The rest of y'all need to chill out a bit, lest I lock this thread down and pull out the old rusty axe, and hack away.

I updated first post. Sorry for delay reply. Just noticed one guy which is angry because I didnt reply in 24h.
Sorry!

tumich said:
Sorry if I missed reply to all. I will do it soon.

Ummm,,,,,no you haven't.
You still haven't responded to numerous PM's and requests, at least mine, as in you still haven't forward any shipping or payment info to proceed with the order.
All that you have sent was some nondescript dribble about the battery pack.
We contact each other to find out what our status is. So no BS zone here, shut down this thread if you just want to waste our time.

What is up with these prices? Seem really high.

Can't even buy individual cells anymore?

You can now buy them cheaper from nkon.nl.

https://ru.nkon.nl/samsung-inr18650-35e.html

Samsung 35E for only €3.01 or $3.25,

That is as cheap or cheaper than they were ever listed here individually. I'm not sure if you EU guys save on VAT by ordering here, but we don't have to pay that in the rest of the world.

I believe the prices were $3.29 before and were even raised higher, like $3.49.

The cells from NKON are most likely newer.

Back