CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

RootedSuperuser said:
tumich said:
Sorry if I missed reply to all. I will do it soon.

Ummm,,,,,no you haven't.
You still haven't responded to numerous PM's and requests, at least mine, as in you still haven't forward any shipping or payment info to proceed with the order.
All that you have sent was some nondescript dribble about the battery pack.
We contact each other to find out what our status is. So no BS zone here, shut down this thread if you just want to waste our time.

Nobody tells you to buy anything here. Just buy from otcher source.

QuestionMan said:
What is up with these prices? Seem really high.

Can't even buy individual cells anymore?

You can now buy them cheaper from nkon.nl.

The cells from NKON are most likely newer.

The actual price is for full welded packs ('plug and play'), not for indyvidual cells. It's big difference.
By the way Samsungs 35E from one part from nkon had worse grade.
I get email from one guy: "btw your batteries (feb.2016) have around 50 miliohms adn those from nkon (produced sept.2016) some 60-65, do you have any idea why this big difference?(...)"

Is it still possible to purchase separate single cells or only assembled packs?

TK

T.K. said:
Is it still possible to purchase separate single cells or only assembled packs?

TK
It was answered, and first post shows what is available. Only welded packs right now. I can't find any source this cheap.

Also one thing to remember is that Tumich has a well proven track record. He has delivered flawless and original cells time and time again. No fakes, rebranded, rewrapped shit cells that are rejects or plain fakes. I noticed one or two posters were being rude and trying to undermine Tumich, and all I can say is they are wrong. Many ES member got their cells from Tumich and I have yet to hear anyone claiming to get shit cells.

Now go try your luck on ebay or any chinese/roulette website and see how much money you end up spending before you get decent cells. Chances are you in the end will buy from trustworthy source like Tumich or a few other well known suppliers. If you find cells so cheap it feels too good to be true, most likely it is just that. Too good to be true. You end up throwing good money after crap cells.

thanks ptit :)

Which battery do you suggest to use withouth bms(max 2 amp per cell)?
And the price?
Thank

just want to add backup for tumich here...hes a great guy, good cells and price.
as petit said, he only responds to pm.

New cells in stock :)

I recently received 360 GA cells from tumich posted to Australia, in good condition.
Now that I've built the pack and the cells are exceeding my expectations, I wanted to add to the thread here to confirm that these are genuine cells and working very well. I've quadrupled the useable capacity of my raptor by removing the lipo and replacing with 280 of these cells. They are awesome, and I will be buying some more in future for sure. Thanks tumich

I can also vouch for tumich's honesty and help. He is doing everyone a service by offering genuine cells at the cheapest prices possible.

A while ago I bought a bunch of NCR18650GA's and some Bosch packs from him and although it took 3 months (shipping by boat) they arrived exactly as described, and the pre-welded bosch pack was used to upgrade my 400Wh battery to 500Wh.

I have only good things to say about him.

Just received the pack of 29E's securely packaged.
shipping took only a few days to germany and overall im very happy.

thank you tumich, youre the best.

rojitor said:
Are Those welded packs wired? Charge, discharge, balance, bms... or just the cells?
It's as in pictures. No balance, no bms, but packs are welded as in pictures (different things he has available)

My question is legit.
If i see the first picture it looks naked
IMG_20150915_153539_zpsnedw5dzh.jpg

But the second picture looks wired
20szpes.jpg

rojitor said:
My question is legit.
But the second picture looks wired
20szpes.jpg

Just 1 pack have cable :)

Has anyone tried to disassemble one of those already welded packs? It seems like almost impossible - the nickel is very thick and it is deforming the shape of the cell if I even manage to pull it off. It even left a hole on one cell, so I ended up using dremel tool... Another issue is - the cells are glued with some kind of strong epoxy and is impossible to separate them apart without tearing the insulation down. It is nothing like the laptop batteries :lol:

Back