E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Rix said:
1abv said:
Oh man its a bit of a haul... looks like 7 hours.. but if you do have a hankerin come on down!
You never know, my travels take me all over the place.

Well dewd if your ever around socal it would be great to go out ridin!....

Is Sondors this shitty "cheapest ebike on the world purchase now"-ebike?

Edit: If so:
1a4.jpg

*?

The article I posted wasn't about Storm eBikes, it was about 10 people the author thought deserved recognition in 2017 for helping promote eBikes in general. My name happened to be on the list, which also included the likes of the legendary, Live For Physics. I don't consider myself deserving, but I guess I was just in the right place at the right time. You know how that goes.

But considering in this one little piece of the internet world where we're all Stealth brothers of a different mother, I thought my brothers would like to know that one of us got a little recognition in the eBike world at large, but I stand corrected.

I scrolled the article but did not get that they actually talked about you mister! Good work there!
This tells us once again, if you want to get big and earn some money, aim for the cheap - so everybody can get a piece of that!

Theodore Voltaire said:
The article I posted wasn't about Storm eBikes, it was about 10 people the author thought deserved recognition in 2017 for helping promote eBikes in general. My name happened to be on the list, which also included the likes of the legendary, Live For Physics. I don't consider myself deserving, but I guess I was just in the right place at the right time. You know how that goes.

But considering in this one little piece of the internet world where we're all Stealth brothers of a different mother, I thought my brothers would like to know that one of us got a little recognition in the eBike world at large, but I stand corrected.

I didn't realize number 9 was you either. Got make your post a little less cryptic :)

Nice work on the recognition by the way.

Kepler said:
I didn't realize number 9 was you either. Got make your post a little less cryptic :)

Yeah, sorry about that, my bad, I should have spelled that out better. If I've learned anything in the last 2 years it's that if you mention Sondors anywhere online people lose their frocking minds LOL.

That's one of the similarity's I've noticed between Stealth, and Sondors. On most eBike forums I can't make it 3 posts before some dickhead starts attacking my Bomber for being too fast, too heavy, too illegal, too expensive, or accuse it of causing the downfall of eBike civilization. At least no one ever says it's a crappy bike though lol.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Kepler said:

Yeah, sorry about that, my bad, I should have spelled that out better. If I've learned anything in the last 2 years it's that if you mention Sondors anywhere online people lose their frocking minds LOL.

That's one of the similarity's I've noticed between Stealth, and Sondors. On most eBike forums I can't make it 3 posts before some dickhead starts attacking my Bomber for being too fast, too heavy, too illegal, too expensive, or accuse it of causing the downfall of eBike civilization. At least no one ever says it's a crappy bike though lol.

I'm just ribbing you TV, we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world. :D
on a different note I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?

st35326 said:
I'm just ribbing you TV, we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world. :D
on a different note I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?

I not a fan of mid drive, but I support Luna Cycle as much as possible, because the owner is as anti eBike establishment as I am. I place blame on greedy over priced establishment eBike companies for trying to control their monopoly in America. They kept prices high, and sales low. I'm proud to be in a small way, helping bust their F-ing chops by promoting, hold your ears, I'm fixing to use the N word,"Storm" eBikes, which contrary to what a lot of people think are just as good as any other comparable eBike at half the cost. Those same eBike ahole company's dislike Stealth almost as much as, hold you ears again, "Storm".

Luckily Stealth makes the best most desirable eBikes in the world so they don't need to concern themselves with petty infighting among the lesser species. If I'm ever able to open my own ebike shop, I plan to sell 2 brands, Storm, and Stealth, which I believe compliment each other, even though I doubt most people can see the relationship. I can.

we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world

Classic!! This is a no $h!tter.

Storm, and Stealth, which I believe compliment each other, even though I doubt most people can see the relationship. I can.

I think they do. Here's how. Not everyone that wants to get into Ebikes is willing to plop down $$$$$ for a Stealth Bike, even though they are the best factory produced ebikes on planet earth. That said, alot of those same people will plop down $ for the Storm because of economics. Out of those people that do, a small % will get the Ebike bug, and then look at higher performance ebikes/Stealth and then spend the money they initially wouldn't have. This is how I see it possibly playing out.

Just look at how often we get attacked on our own Stealth factory forum. Rix and I have had to spend a lot of time deleting multiple spam attacks until they changed it where you have prove you're not a robot to post. Now the attacks have mostly died down.

There's a lot of crappiness going on in the eBike world. You don't have to look very hard to find it, but I think it's starting to get better.

+1 on not realising it was you. Must have been the lack of promoting handlebar streamers that threw us off :p

st35326 said:
I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?

can-of-worms-1.jpg~c200

Ah Luna, the Nickelback of the ebike world. :lol:

Someone who wants to explain me what is so wrong with luna cycles? Im not informed about this.

Hyena said:
+1 on not realising it was you. Must have been the lack of promoting handlebar streamers that threw us off :p

st35326 said:
I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?

can-of-worms-1.jpg~c200

Ah Luna, the Nickelback of the ebike world. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• Nickelback.png
    Nickelback.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,298
DasDouble said:
Someone who wants to explain me what is so wrong with luna cycles? Im not informed about this.

There's no reason that we as consumers should have any problem with Luna Cycle, but there's a covert effort by establishment eBike company's, and venders to undermine their business, because Luna undercuts their prices which could threated their strangle hold on the eBike industry.

Did I got that right? He just makes things too cheap, so others don´t have a chance? Or did I missed something?

DasDouble said:
Did I got that right? He just makes things too cheap, so others don´t have a chance? Or did I missed something?

Basically correct, plus Luna has rapidly become very successful which is probably seen as a threat to the old establishment order.

Yeah... that's Luna's side of it, and while it sounds like there's some industry sour grapes because they're undercutting the competition that'd be standard of any new low priced vendor taking a slice of the pie. Questionable advertising tactics aside I suspect it's the savage comments that were launched against other ebike vendors that has gotten people off side. The mods deleted and cleaned up alot of it, because it really is off topic for the forum, but those of us who were around at the time and saw what was said and the private correspondence that was posted publicly... wow... :|
There were elements on both sides that I agreed and disagreed with, but I've stayed out of the whole thing, and want to continue to do so. Though I still got kicked off their group, apparently just because of my association with other people who've been more vocal...
Anyway lets not drag this up again. Everyone go out and create ebike greatness and we'll all be better off :)

Had a great day of riding today with Angus, one of Stealth's main camera/video guys. He showed up at my house with a Fighter...aanndd Jack Field's Hurricane. I guess Stealth figured I needed to ride Jack's bike and set up the suspension for him. :lol: :wink: So I spent a couple of hours on Jack's bike today breaking it in proper and all. Here is what I know, if Stealth offers the bomber with a moto seat and shorter cranks for the Vboxx, it will be awesome. Angus got some great "Epic" pics today. Will post them later.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2,699
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2,699
One way to tell the good guys from the bad guys is by looking at who the paid trolls are attacking. They never attack the bad guys.

A way to tell which forums are establishment shills is by looking to see which forums allow paid trolls to operate.

TV that feud went too far. Some even posted fake/manipulated pics to discredit. Good thing that is not the focus point anymore, even though it sometimes still shines trough that people on both sides might still be butt hurt.

As a community we should embrace any and all that promote the cause, the more vendors and clever startups the faster e-bike will become main stream. We need that, and our children and their children too.

Back