24F Silent Controller 20kw 100-150v iOS/Android- $299>

iOS version is available via the Apple Store. Search for "PowerVeloCity".

Android version is posted on the website. Just select any controller and scroll all the way down.

6F not ready just yet but I am working on it.

ScooterMan101 said:
I have been searching your website for the link to download the app for

Android phone/tablets
and
Apple I phone/ tablet app.

Where are the links ?
Also
I am Only finding the Three Controllers 12/18/24 fet's , not the 6 fet or 9 fet 's

The 6 Fet that you will be selling will go up to 72 , or more volts ?

And have all the Hall Sensor Wires/Plug, and C.A. wires / plug , and Infineon Programing wires/plug ?

Of the three controllers 18/12/24 fet on your website, none of the pages for each one has a download for the Android APP.
There is a
BT Program App Read _ f+help, and it will download , but my chrome OS will not let me open it once downloaded, Chrome OS says ...

" PowerVelocity Programer 24 ( 4) . apk

This file type is not supported. Please visit the Chrome Web Store to find an app that can open this type of file. "

( my computer is a Chromebook )

>

Powervelocity.com said:

Android version is posted on the website. Just select any controller and scroll all the way down.

ScooterMan101 said:
I have been searching your website for the link to download the app for

Android phone/tablets
and
Apple I phone/ tablet app.

Where are the links ?
Also
I am Only finding the Three Controllers 12/18/24 fet's , not the 6 fet or 9 fet 's

6F will support voltages up to 100v. It will be dual (sensored/sensorless) operation. CA plug, etc. are supported. It will be offered with BT/wireless programming only.

.apk file needs to be installed on an Android phone or tablet. It does not run on Chrome OS.

ScooterMan101 said:
The 6 Fet that you will be selling will go up to 72 , or more volts ?

And have all the Hall Sensor Wires/Plug, and C.A. wires / plug , and Infineon Programing wires/plug ?

Of the three controllers 18/12/24 fet on your website, none of the pages for each one has a download for the Android APP.
There is a
BT Program App Read _ f+help, and it will download , but my chrome OS will not let me open it once downloaded, Chrome OS says ...

" PowerVelocity Programer 24 ( 4) . apk

This file type is not supported. Please visit the Chrome Web Store to find an app that can open this type of file. "

( my computer is a Chromebook )

>

Powervelocity.com said:

" It will be offered with BT/Wireless programming only "

Does that mean that I will Not , be able to use my smart phone as a display like a Cycle Analyst ?
If not
Is that because programming it to use a smart phone as a Display is taking longer/is more complicated , but once worked out will be available in the Future ?
If so
Will we have to send the controller back to you, or we can update it to use Smart Phone as a Display with some kind of download ?

Powervelocity.com said:
6F will support voltages up to 100v. It will be dual (sensored/sensorless) operation. CA plug, etc. are supported. It will be offered with BT/wireless programming only.

No, that's not what I meant. You can still use CA as the dashboard if you like. What I meant was that controller programming function would be offered only via Bluetooth/Smartphone app. I don't have a bandwidth to support the older clunky way of doing it via wires and a PC if an easier way is available. Almost everyone has either an iOS or Android device these days and know how to use them. Doing the same thing on a laptop requires some knowledge how to select correct port, etc. Plus carrying laptop with you and having to plug connectors is just not viable/convenient when you want to adjust something quick while you are riding a bike. Long story short, wired programming is the history, please welcome wireless programming.

Now, the next step is to add the dashboard functionality to the existing apps. This requires both hardware and software components. Yes, it does take time to develop and especially debug both but once the hardware part if worked out, the software can be improved over time via frequent software updates. Modules with proper hardware will not need to be send back to be updated. It will be done via software. For modules sold earlier without hardware for dashboard functionality, I might offer retrofits.

ScooterMan101 said:
" It will be offered with BT/Wireless programming only "

Does that mean that I will Not , be able to use my smart phone as a display like a Cycle Analyst ?
If not
Is that because programming it to use a smart phone as a Display is taking longer/is more complicated , but once worked out will be available in the Future ?
If so
Will we have to send the controller back to you, or we can update it to use Smart Phone as a Display with some kind of download ?

Powervelocity.com said:

This Controller can be programmed at any time? No need to Switch off, like wired programming?

wow... amazing that sounds cool.
Bluetooth interface is just for programming or Dashboard too?

Hello!

-need plug and play version with:

for:
-24S16P Sanyo 3500GA
-Motor: 4503 with watercooling future 273

-LVC: 72V
-Regen: 100V with yello and black wire, have e-Brake on handlebar
-battery current: 150A
-Phase current: 350A
-3-speed switch with 25%, 50%, 100%

-120V Fets welcome, or only the best Fets

-how much for a plag and play version with this settings?

BR

Yes, I have an updated version of controller with beefier heatsink and bolt-on power and phase leads (see the picture below). The first few will be at the same price as previous version and then the price will go up a bit. I have a few in stock. $299 for the controller and $45 for Bluetooth programming module. International priority shipping is $65.

This is 120v version with Toshiba mosfets. It's good up to 200 battery amps, so we are talking about 20kw of peak power output.

ecross said:
Hello!

-need plug and play version with:

for:
-24S16P Sanyo 3500GA
-Motor: 4503 with watercooling future 273

-LVC: 72V
-Regen: 100V with yello and black wire, have e-Brake on handlebar
-battery current: 150A
-Phase current: 350A
-3-speed switch with 25%, 50%, 100%

-120V Fets welcome, or only the best Fets

-how much for a plag and play version with this settings?

BR

Hello,

thanks for the fast retun!

-with 3,6mOhm or less FETs?

-with To220?

-look like plug and play...change from my EB3xx board controller to your new stuff

-all the plugs are the same?

-how much for a add. CA?

-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR

Yes, 3.6mOm 120v rated Mosfets in to-220 package.
It comes with the CA connector, so you don't have to pay for that. Connectors are standard and should work as is but I can probably match all yours if you let me know what you have.

The shell is beefier than in the previous version: an inch longer and a bit heavier. But that allows it to output more amps. I'll send exact dimensions and weight a bit later today.

ecross said:
Hello,

thanks for the fast retun!

-with 3,6mOhm or less FETs?

-with To220?

-look like plug and play...change from my EB3xx board controller to your new stuff

-all the plugs are the same?

-how much for a add. CA?

BR

The version of 120 volts withstand 125 volts is because it is easier to set 30s lipos than 29s lipos because the 5s are difficult to get in some brands.

For 125v packs, I would recommend going with 150v version of the controller. You never want to run mosfets close to their rated voltage if reliability of any importance. De-rate it at lease 10%. Up to 90v on 100v mosfets, 110v on 120v, 140v on 150v fets.

bataanjr said:
The version of 120 volts withstand 125 volts is because it is easier to set 30s lipos than 29s lipos because the 5s are difficult to get in some brands.

BR

I am in love... Subscribed for my next project:)

ecross said:

BR

-I see you are back from vakation?!

-please send more infos from the new 24FET controller

-or it is better to buy the good old 24FET controller?

Sorry guys. I ran out of the inventory on these controllers quickly. I didn't expect this demand. I am doing another production run and should have them back in stock in a week or two. Orders are accepted if you want to have your place in the line.

12F, 15F and 18F controllers are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. I am also hoping to offer tiny 6F version pretty soon. All with Bluetooth programming.

Will post more specs in a bit.

ecross said:
ecross said:

BR

-I see you are back from vakation?!

-please send more infos from the new 24FET controller

-or it is better to buy the good old 24FET controller?

Can someone tell me what the numbers of the controllers stand for? Is it for the sizes or what?

Powervelocity.com said:
Sorry guys. I ran out of the inventory on these controllers quickly. I didn't expect this demand. I am doing another production run and should have them back in stock in a week or two. Orders are accepted if you want to have your place in the line.

12F, 15F and 18F controllers are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. I am also hoping to offer tiny 6F version pretty soon. All with Bluetooth programming.

PowerVelocity.com” said:
Please put me in line for one of the 24F upgraded versions (highest power handling fets) w/Bluetooth and GPS/Alarm. Would also like upgrade on phase wire to 8 AWG. Please pm me total and let me know preferred payment type (pp email address?) or via website?

Thanks!
G

I'll post here once I have the controllers back in stock. A large batch is currently in production.
They come with 8AWG by default now, so no additional cost for the upgrade. I can send an invoice - PM your email.

GmagNeato said:
Powervelocity.com said:

PowerVelocity.com” said:
Please put me in line for one of the 24F upgraded versions (highest power handling fets) w/Bluetooth and GPS/Alarm. Would also like upgrade on phase wire to 8 AWG. Please pm me total and let me know preferred payment type (pp email address?) or via website?

Thanks!
G

Back