CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

tumich said:
rojitor said:
My question is legit.
But the second picture looks wired
20szpes.jpg

Just 1 pack have cable :)

Oh! I never noticed. Tumich, I am not certain what your response means. Is this for all of these type of 10s5p packs? Or just the one pictured?

tumich said:
Hello,
I have 18650 Li-ion cells for sell, they are BRAND NEW, LEGAL, ORYGINAL, NEVER BEEN USED.
All cells have nominal, fabrical voltage usually 3,6V or ~3,7V.
Li-Ion cells are the most safest, lighter and more life cycles up to 2-3x than LiPO.

If you would like buy - msg me by private message.

Cells are located in Europe. No fees to EU countries.
SHIPPING TO WORLDWIDE BY COURIER AND BY POST.

Price is cheaper than from China.
All cells have real capacity!

Cheap shipping is possible!
I accepting PayPal and bank transfers in USD/EURO.
For shipping cost msg me by priv message.
Minimum quantity order: 40 cells.

LG MG1 (config 10S4P/36V, 14Ah/400Wh) - full welded - 2,99$/each cell (119,6$ for pack)

IMG_20150915_153539_zpsnedw5dzh.jpg

LG MJ1 - 3500mAh/10A - (config 10S5P/36V__7,5Ah/625Wh) full welded - 3,49$/each cell (174,5$ for pack)

Hi I would like 64 of the LG MJ1 please

cerberpeter said:
Has anyone tried to disassemble one of those already welded packs? It seems like almost impossible - the nickel is very thick and it is deforming the shape of the cell if I even manage to pull it off. It even left a hole on one cell, so I ended up using dremel tool... Another issue is - the cells are glued with some kind of strong epoxy and is impossible to separate them apart without tearing the insulation down. It is nothing like the laptop batteries :lol:

i had to take apart he samunsg 29E pack, very solid welds.
after a 1 hour, some "oh shit oh shit oh shit" moments and a few blisters on my hand later, 9 of 50 cells i put a hole in the bottom by ripping off the tabs.
some pressure escaped and i closed to hole by a blob of solder. no idea if that damaged the cell, test went fine no difference to the other cells after a few cycles.
some cells still have the tabs on the bottom and top, just trimmed to be as small as possibe. i went with soldering those cells into a new pack rather than spot welding.

gamerpaddy said:
cerberpeter said:
Has anyone tried to disassemble one of those already welded packs? It seems like almost impossible - the nickel is very thick and it is deforming the shape of the cell if I even manage to pull it off. It even left a hole on one cell, so I ended up using dremel tool... Another issue is - the cells are glued with some kind of strong epoxy and is impossible to separate them apart without tearing the insulation down. It is nothing like the laptop batteries :lol:

i had to take apart he samunsg 29E pack, very solid welds.
after a 1 hour, some "oh shit oh shit oh shit" moments and a few blisters on my hand later, 9 of 50 cells i put a hole in the bottom by ripping off the tabs.
some pressure escaped and i closed to hole by a blob of solder. no idea if that damaged the cell, test went fine no difference to the other cells after a few cycles.
some cells still have the tabs on the bottom and top, just trimmed to be as small as possibe. i went with soldering those cells into a new pack rather than spot welding.

I see, so it is not only the Sony KONION pack that strong. The only way of removing the tabs that I found is by filing down the spots on the nickel deep enough so the whole strip gets almost dismantled off the cells by using dremel tool or even angle grinder (with risk of damaging some cells, but a lot faster). With the Sony pack, the cells can not be unglued without ruining the insulation tubing...

Just received 3 packs of samsung 35E 10s4p.

The packs are clearly factory made and robot welded.

There are some smal copper wires welded to the battery terminals so it is very easy to solder BMS and complete the battery.

I´m done with soldering battery packages and will buy theese from now on !
After seeing the package i strongly recommend not to remove the weldings. Its probably better to cut the nikkel strips over and seperate the package in 4P bricks.

I warmly recommend this product !

I am a bit late to the party, and have currently read 8 pages in so far,

I have only used lipo in the past, and now moving to 18650.

Out of the cells available in this post, which are the best ones to buy?

Tumich answers only to private messages.
He sells only products in post 1, and products vary according to stocks.
Check www.nkon.eu for standalone cells...

I just received a bunch of cells from tumich, and I must say they look brand new (as he promises) and is very neatly packed.
Yes he is a slow replier at times, which is frustrating, but he delivers eventually!

barbs00 said:
Has anyone had any success separating them out to say 4P bricks?
It's almost impossible to disassemble cleanly spot-welded batteries, especially if glued.
You can use Dremel tool to cut off nickel strips and a hairdryer to melt glue but you have lot of chances to damage cells or at least the tubular plastic protection.
Nickel strips are very sharp and you may easyly have short circuits by ripping the plastic skin...

I disassembled a used Samsung 22F pack (Tranz-X BL07 for Matra TX AGT) with a lot of difficulties and I killed 3 batteries (started to burn !).
The batteries have a lot of metal parts remaining on both ends which is not good for spot welding or any other uses...

If you search for individual cells, you'd better buy on http://www.nkon.eu or other shops.

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of cutting the nickel and black plastic into 4P bricks so I could make a 52v battery but after your post I am now thinking this is too hard.

Have you had success buying from NKON?

Sure, disassembling batteries can be very dangerous : I do not recommand to do this.
NKON is a well known store in Europe : fast and serious :)
No problems with 4 orders (tracking) and verry correct prices.
According to your location, you may find other good stores but this one is reliable.

Now that I think about this maybe it is unapropriate advertising another seller in a sales thread. My purpose is to help you but maybe not like this. I will pm you with the link.

Lower prices. Also some packs are welded just on 1 side - faster to remove welds :)

Back