Flag for 4th

Dauntless

100 TW
Needful of a flag, I am mindful that thechive.com can be a reliable source.

Take your pick.

815ea8ea23b5981661f265a36a5aac2d_width-600.jpeg

charissa-is-in-wyoming-with-a-lot-of-girls-n-guns-21-photos-21.jpg

bb9699b2889ace0b971ad53263c11ff9_width-600.jpeg

What sort of idiotic post was this? Doubtless either a put down on intelligence or misogynistic drivel. Unwilling to read but curious to hear...

Oh, come on, I wouldn't call this post of yours idiotic. (Though perhaps the confessional did you good.) In fact if you'd initiated the guessing game we might have gone much easier on you.

I'd say your post was antagonistic tommyrot. I used to play this improv game onstage, where someone had a bell to ring. I was the master at being the guy with the bell. Right now I'd be ringing it just for you.

Aren't you supposed to be doing your hating in the Trump thread? And then there's the ignoring you're supposed to at least pretend to do.

(Is big fight in other thread? Me missing?)

Mark Twain said it is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. certain people on this forum should heed this advice. You know who you are. :D

WoW! I must be REALLY old!!!

Don't get me wrong,.... I think Gomer AND his cousin Goober were far more patriotic and "respectful" than most here, and I think the pics above are cute and all, jus not patriotic OR respectful.

Few in the states would even know, that the 4th is jus a celebration of Our Independence,.... it was more than a decade later before we had the much more important matters of the Constitution, a president, and a Bill of Rights, that everybody feels so high and mighty and entitled over!

Fewer still, would know of the respectful pre-existing standards or "Code" of federal laws that actually prohibit clothing of such sort, as "a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court,..." as well as other frivolous displays of "The Flag" in similar manner.

Of course that all went to hell in 1990 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of your First Amendment Rights, with no regard of the common Respect of those rights AMONG ALL, as was intended by Madison and The Founding Fathers!!!! Therefore, you are "free" to blatantly VIOLATE such laws in outright DISREGARD, based purely on your disrespect of YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS that you demand to be upheld!!!!

Sorry folks,... you DO have a respectful right to religious freedoms, speech, expression, assembly etc.,.... but no right to be DISRESPECTFUL in like matter nor threatening.
You have a respectful right to your firearms,.... but no right to disrespectful intimidation, threats, etc.
You have a respectful right to be secure in your personal privacy,.... but no rights of disrespect to others in theirs.

Seems the last 30-40yrs has seen an incomprehensible loss of common respect in every manner possible,... maybe I'm jus old, or maybe I jus have a greater appreciation of Our Rights!

slacker said:
sure thing gomer.

Dang, you want to pick on Gomer, too?

So somewhere in the early 1950's, Andy Griffin came up with the perfect comedy bit to launch his career. 'It's Called Football.' First time this character has ever been to a football game. Don't have it memorized, but it would go along like 'So as far as I could tell, what was gong on was the one team had this odd shaped ball. . .And that seemed to make the other team reeeeeeeal maaaaaaaad. So they'd just start wailing away. . . .' Starts off commenting on the behavior of others and by the end he's the one getting thrown out.

All this seemed to get the attention of the producers of an hour long TV version of a novel called 'No Time for Sergeants.' Next thing you know Griffin is the star, telling the audience about how his father was trying to explain to the draft board about how they didn't REAAAAAALY want this in in their military but they were determined so he was off to boot camp. From TV to Broadway to a feature film, Andy Griffin was a budding star.

So one of televisions biggest stars at the time was also one of the top producers. Danny Thomas was becoming a big fan, and when he met Andy Griffin, he said 'Comon'a my house.' And on that guest appearance on 'Make Room for Daddy' was born not just Andy Taylor but Mayberry North Carolina. Next thing Thomas is telling Griffin that the network loved the show so much they wanted to give him his OWN show as Andy Taylor in Mayberry, still playing much the same character as he played in 'No Time for Sergeants.'

So Griffin would quickly come up with the idea that maybe the sheriff should be a little smarter than the rest of the goofs around town, just so he could get out of the way and let the horses run. And when he saw another comic he liked, one Jim Nabors, he decided to do what Danny Thomas had done for him: Just give a guy a chance.

The result was that Nabors essentially took over the 'No Time for Sergeants' character, this time by the name of Gomer Pyle. Thus came a spinoff of a spinoff. Whether it's 'No Time for Sergeants' or 'Gomer Pyle USMC' there's just people who are looking for their chance to mock someone, these guys sure look like good targets to that type. Notice whose side the audience is on.

But what a tiresome thing to be stuck listening to people who are determined that THEY get to decide good or bad, respectful or disrespectful, their way or the highway. Such is life at Endless Sphere or anywhere else.

So this guy is a successful voice over artist who works a lot with English voices for the anime as it comes to America. Tough role for him, he considers himself this christian and the wacko extreme has a way of targeting him for being involved in anime at all. But he also refuses to be connected with things with gay themes, etc., which gets another wacko extreme targeting him. Dude, I know how you feel. Some people are just looking for the chance to use their CAUSE as an excuse for hating. Obviously we see that here. I've had my chance to stare down evil, not just in a parking lot at night when someone is sneaking up on me and I meet them face to face and convince them I'm not going to be their victim, but also when the woman in my neighborhood goes targeting people for her odd retributions. They're all around, taking all forms, they're all doing evil. But they sure are self assured about it, aren't they?

So this Vic Mignogna is also Captain Kirk in a fan series 'Star Trek Continues' which includes the son of James Doohan playing Scotty. Just a nonprofit production with mostly amateur actors. When this guy gets his chance to speak to the multitudes, you gotta love the guy. Oh, wait, maybe YOU don't, but that's just you. To the good guys, he's an inspiration to us all.

[youtube]LVt81yaqv4s[/youtube]
[youtube]8ojDsn04XmM[/youtube]

Your endless ramblings are proving what mark twain said true. Keep up the good work.

Sheer joy.."This post was made by Dauntless who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Seriously it improves even the air...

Dang, I totally missed that there was still hating going on here. Until SOMEONE made it resurface. SOMEONE who is doing a really lousy job of ignoring. STILL. Displaying the post improves the air, right, I don't think the psychotherapy is going to work on SOMEONE.

But yeah, sure, go ahead and hang out with them in the flag bikini somewhere. At least they won't be my problem at that point.

Back