N.E.S.E. the no solder module

Yeah, that was the plan from the beginning but the concept struggles to move from a standstill at this moment of time. Probably it needs successful examples from third parties at this price point.
I have sent couple of my samples to Jehu Garcia who done Vw bus electric, but time will tell if he will bother to look at it and give he's views on the product.

Couldn't see any price quotes on the CR2020 3D printer. And their online chat did not work at the moment.
Did you get any prices?

Yeah, i got that one of ebay. Paid 750. It is coming today. Bison_69, its not oversized, its right sized :)
There are few sources. Banggood, gearbest, aliexpress, ebay.
Gearbest is not reliable i've read. Best is to register on facebook group. There you can get discount codes and other help.

agniusm said:
I would but... i am an engineer and have little to do with marketing and the crowd need eye candy to be hooked. I guess i am afraid that if i would open a campaign it would be a joke :)

Understated, LMAO! A great and generous fellow with the patience of a, well any comparison will be misunderstood...but nonetheless, you need a marketing buddy to answer forum pokes and dumb shit responses that just pull your chain.

I keep hoping someone will give you your due, pay you, and mass produce. I like this design. I like others and each has a place. This design is more easily recycled, IMO. I'm building my first printer from a kit. To learn after which i'll order the same printer and bed size. I need to learn first. But eventually all my packs will be based on the two current designs. This being the primary. Perhaps the most resilient for hard use. I still wish the stl files for oneofthefirst designs were available. But you really deserve to be paid back forthe work.

BTW which flex filament are you happiest with?

Thanks. I can send you stl for the previous design but the tabs are different so it will be of no use to you.
If you are getting creality cr10 it would be probably impossible to print something like ninjaflex cause of the Bowden style extruder but you might get away with tpu, its harder, still flexible

agniusm said:
Thanks. I can send you stl for the previous design but the tabs are different so it will be of8m[m9lhhh9 no use to you.
If you are getting creality cr10 it would be probably impossible to print something like ninjaflex cause of the Bowden st-9 syle extruder but you might get away with tpu, its harder, still flexible
I was thinking of using it as a welded case until I could sort tabs. Odd comment on the flexible and CR10, there's quite a bit of info on the internet indicting there are materials that will work. My CR10 s 4 -5 weeks out, I'm waiting for the new version and in the meantime building a Tevo Tarantula kit. Some there are calming success with some flexible material.
Thanks!!

Now its possible to re-use tab leftovers for power bank:

TfnIs6Y.jpg

Now that's pretty dam cool.
I've been thinking about your product and the debate about mass production. If you add a monitoring enclosure, preferably via bluetooth BMS, you'd have an epic option in the DIY battery space with very few real competitors.
I'm not underestimating the task just throwing out the ideas.

Thanks. There are too many BMS options and too many minds so set one standard. I could do up to 16S BMS but that BMS is 150EUR+ so it will be no no for most.

I agree, the BMS you refer too is probably the best option on the market.
Perhaps I'm over complicating the discussion, especially given the amperage of your design. A few test examples with BMS and 3d housings might prove the concept and help the sales.
I've just purchased a two new frames, keen to power one using your design and the second with crazy power from jonescg batteries. Realistic build time frame is 6 months.

I'd say there is no need to put BMS on the battery. Given tight spaces it could be located elsewhere. That's what I usually do and its proven to be efficient.

I have added custom colour option to the shop. 13 colours to choose from for the enclosures.
It will be made to order so there is a charge.

On the other note guys @ french forum (cyclurba.fr calculated wight per 4P modules:
- 10s4p - 36V - 14Ah 504 Wh = ~2.6 Kg (194 Wh/kg)
- 13s4p - 48V - 14Ah 672 Wh = ~3.4 Kg (196 Wh/Kg)
- 14s4p - 52V - 14Ah 728 Wh = ~3.64 Kg (200 Wh/Kg)

http://cyclurba.fr/forum/530583/pas...0583&messageID=520218&rubriqueID=25&pageprec=

Test printed 8P module. What do you think? Working on tabs to get them manufactured so i can reduce price. Don't know if it'll work out, still.
The module capacity will bump up to 28AH with 3.5AH cell:

20171005_114657.jpg

I‘d love to have a 8P modul.
Actually just ordered ABS filament to start printing 22 pcs of 6P modules,
but in that case I‘ll still wait...

What‘s the chance that you will bring the 8P and when?
Regards,
Tobias

schorschMZ said:
I‘d love to have a 8P modul.
Actually just ordered ABS filament to start printing 22 pcs of 6P modules,
but in that case I‘ll still wait...

What‘s the chance that you will bring the 8P and when?
Regards,
Tobias

i still debatjng this idea. basically the intension is to reduce cost. I need to order a die to stamp parts. By making tabs 8P with the "legs" on both ends allows to use most of copper buses. For example one 8P tab could be cut into two 4P tabs or one 5P and one 3P tab. Initial cost is high so i dont knkw if i will think of a way to come up with funding.
Taking oportunity, if members are interested to preorder kits and make my life easier i could calculate the cost and post prices within 10% error.

agniusm said:
Test printed 8P module. What do you think? Working on tabs to get them manufactured so i can reduce price. Don't know if it'll work out, still.
The module capacity will bump up to 28AH with 3.5AH cell:

20171005_114657.jpg

Awesome! Now we`re talking bing Amps with Big Capacity.... Make total sense to me !

Dies are ordered. Now tabs will be mass produced and quality should be better, without spatter left from laser. New hardware supply will be available from 20.11.2017.
New sizes will be available, 2P, 7P and 8P.
Taking preorders as well.

I wanted to try out a print, I would have been looking at the 4p closed cell.
As fate has it, seems to be the only resource which is a broken link on your site :lol:

http://18650.lt/index.php/resources/4p-n-e-s-e-module/

Back