Best 18650 bulk supplier.

Stilz

1 µW
I've searched all over these boards and haven't found a decent source. Where can I get 100+ authentic Panasonic or LG cells? The only place I can find a decent price online is BatteryBro. Does anyone have a better source?

Stilz said:
I've searched all over these boards and haven't found a decent source. Where can I get 100+ authentic Panasonic or LG cells? The only place I can find a decent price online is BatteryBro. Does anyone have a better source?

nkon.nl is a good source, but primarily for EU. Where are you located?

I'm in Minnesota, US. I checked that site, but prices are kinda steep and the shipping would be spendy. I'm willing to spend the cash, but just looking for the best deal on 160 cells.

Stilz said:
I'm in Minnesota, US. I checked that site, but prices are kinda steep and the shipping would be spendy. I'm willing to spend the cash, but just looking for the best deal on 160 cells.

What side of Good Fast Cheap triangle do you want to hang out in?

I would personally pick a cell or two to target for my build, then seek out the best prices I could find for those.

Mostly looking for Panasonic NCR18650B. Nkon isn't the cheapest but they are competitive. Thanks for that source, I may need some stuff they carry.

Back