Xiechang 18fet 4110 Controller technical data

yannick85

10 µW
Hi,
I've bought what seems to be a XieChang controller with 18fet at this adress :
https://fasterbikes.eu/en/controlle...ne-wave-controller-18-fet-4110controller.html
This page is done to collect technical datas about this controller because they are very difficult to find.

The principal goal of this controller for me is to put it on a MXUS 3k v3.
So if you have infos, i'll put them below refreshing this post.
To see inside photos, see attachments below
file.php

-
file.php

-
file.php

-
file.php

-
file.php

-

Caracteristics :
-version date : 2016-9-26 model 618-AC-FS-3 (seems to be a KH type)
-Max 80A (seems to be continuous current), 200A Phase (max current peak per phase ?).
-Nominal voltage 36-72V
-Max voltage 90V (21S battery)
-Sine Wave
-18 IRFB4110 Mosfets
-dims : 222x94x52 (mm)
-2x 15 mm fixing lips (aluminium)
-humidity protected (silicon)
-XCKJ3232C Microcontroller (datasheet ?) Seems to be a 8051 like.
-Programmable
-Made in china by XieChang company (difficult to go to their website with google translation).

-Functions (connectors)
-3 Speeds Button (3Positions buttons integrated with throttle)
-Cycle Analyst (V3)
-Programming cable
vrrxt9_thumb.jpeg

The controller seems to be programmable with XPD https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B09H_OVSYJ1tZG04VlR6WHNlMFU&usp=sharing and with this profile : ERT_18Fet_Sinewave
asv file : https://fasterbikes.eu/en/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=46
The controller has to be off while programming (is only the cable sufficient ?)
-Cruise (on/on switch)
-e-Brake (EBS-) (on/off switch)
-Ignition (on/off switch)
-Battery, Phase and Hall Sensors (direct connection to MXUS V3).
-Throttle (I think it's a potentiometer ? (voltage divider))
-PAS (?)
-seems to be Not Programmable with bluetooth (don't think so)
-Hall sensors connector (one hall sensor of the two in the motor is disconnected and can replace the first if dead)

Usefull pages for more info :
In russian (google translation) :http://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=13277.0
Infos on Xpd : https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27927
Infos to connect the controller with Cycle analyst V3 https://endless-sphere.com/forums/v...p=1278931&hilit=xie+chang+controller#p1278931

Thank's for help

Attachments

• img1-low.jpg
    img1-low.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 1,983
  • img2-low.jpg
    img2-low.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,862
  • img3_low.jpg
    img3_low.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,862
  • img5_low.jpg
    img5_low.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,862
What specific info are you looking for?

Keep in mind there are thousands of controllers using the XC chips, some similar to each other, some very different, both physically and in their programming. So any info you find on a controller that is not exactly identical to the one you have may not apply to it at all.

Even with identical ones from the same factory, same model number, revision, etc., may not have the same wire colors to the same places on the board (or the same connectors), depending on who they were made for and what batch they are from. (same is true of motors).

As for pictures, there is a thread at the top of every forum list called Adding Pictures with various info on that.

There are also scattered other threads and posts around the forum of people asking how or it being explained, but those will take some searching. Unfortunately the forum software appears to have been set to ignore common words in a search like "add" or "how" (and many other useful search terms) so it won't find anything with the best searches like "how add pic*" or "how upload".

amberwolf said:
What specific info are you looking for?
All technical data are important. Like :
-How to program it (protocol used for example). In general, protocols are "relatively" commons.
-Real and measured data (is it possible that someone has tested this particular controller or family controller). The china's companies are sometime in exaggeration to sell more products.
-What software to program it ? What possibilities ?

The XC chips is particular. Why ? The reason is simple : there is no datasheet and the website of the china company is not functionnal (no english translate). This is not like arduino atmel pic or stm32 !

amberwolf said:
Keep in mind there are thousands of controllers using the XC chips
I'm new in ebike but not in electronic... The question is more : "how to find data on this microcontrolers family". I've oscilloscopes but... don't want to do "electric" errors.
amberwolf said:
So any info you find on a controller that is not exactly identical to the one you have may not apply to it at all.
Effectively but i've mentionned the exact model to find someone who have more info than me on this serial.

amberwolf said:
Even with identical ones from the same factory, same model number, revision, etc., may not have the same wire colors to the same places on the board (or the same connectors), depending on who they were made for and what batch they are from. (same is true of motors).
Possible but not at any time. There are similitudes on each family.
I think after many hours of research, that infos are very difficult to find for chinese controller (Buying this controller, i thought that i would have received technical data with it but NO, i'm a newbie in "ebike controllers").

amberwolf said:
As for pictures, there is a thread at the top of every forum list called Adding Pictures with various info on that.
my usage of forums of type bb is not frequent... . This problem is now ok.

amberwolf said:
There are also scattered other threads and posts around the forum of people asking how or it being explained, but those will take some searching.
Hours of google searching and many links but difficult to find real technical info (electronic info or connectors infos).

The goal of my post is helping me and all the people having the SAME model (or family) and why not to begin an open source controller project...but i'm new with ebike controllers.

And the last : English is not my "natural" language (i'm french)...

Hi all,

I accidentally damaged my controller INFINEON 4 (18-FET) with XCKJ3232C in it. I decided to buy a new XCKJ3232C chip, which I ordered from china. I soldered it right, but for some reason can't program it now.

Please let me know if someone has datasheet for it or any suggestions on my case.

Thanks!

Back