Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
swbluto said:
I'm pretty sure that's per month. See that all the time on landwatch.com.

Homes For Sale >> ERA 1st Choice Real Estate >> Jasper, TX

For Sale:$1,400

Monthly Payment: $4
Principal & Interest: $4
HOA Dues: $0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $280 down)

Of course it could be misrepresented, but it's being offered at $1,400. So at times there's some sort of other liens against it, but my understanding is those usually aren't so bad and this is just the only way to get rid of it.

So in California if this is on the level the only part that would count for property tax at 1.3% would be the $1,400, so we'd be talking $18.32 a year. Damn.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
I'm pretty sure that's per month. See that all the time on landwatch.com.

Homes For Sale >> ERA 1st Choice Real Estate >> Jasper, TX

For Sale:$1,400

Monthly Payment: $4
Principal & Interest: $4
HOA Dues: $0
(Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 3.38% with $280 down)

Of course it could be misrepresented, but it's being offered at $1,400. So at times there's some sort of other liens against it, but my understanding is those usually aren't so bad and this is just the only way to get rid of it.

So in California if this is on the level the only part that would count for property tax at 1.3% would be the $1,400, so we'd be talking $18.32 a year. Damn.

The counties around here run their own "tax auctions", it's how this gazillionaire next door acquired about 25% of all the forest properties here. It might be very possible to find a good property at one of the tax auctions.

-----

And got some powerpoles from hong kong so I can wire up my equipment for lipo battery backup. Plan on testing the cheapo generator so I'll know well ahead of time if it'll be a suitable replacement for the honda. Don't really want logistical surprises come Christmas time, lol.

----------------

You know, I started recollecting on how happy she seemed to be. She was so beside herself like you can imagine a bride-to-be on her wedding day might be. (Like, I don't know the implication... did we just get married without the actual marriage? lol. The way I can't seem to forget/replace her kind of seems to suggest that, oddly enough. And I have described it as being like "Tying the knot without tying the knot".)

Yep, first night in the last 30 days or so where I started feeling a strong compulsion to connect with her, and felt attracted back to that HEB. I stopped myself from actually going back there tonight like the compulsion was compelling since I knew I wouldn't find her there so I didn't understand the point. I don't know, perhaps I wanted to reconnect with the past, because there's definitely a strong emotional-spatial association between memories of her and that particular HEB. It was such a strong association, that I rather dramatically stopped going back to that HEB altogether about 2-3 weeks after that day because I knew I would never see her working at nights, the only time my travel restrictions allowed due to the day-time active thieves, and it was just so hard going thinking she was so close yet so far (In retrospect, she might've been long gone by the first few days after; leading theory is eviction/moved, second leading is parents yanked her.). Stopping myself from going back tonight, I started bursting in relentless tears that refused to be reasoned.

I wondered what triggered it tonight. Was it that cute chubby girl who looked my way? In the seconds following, I lamented thinking I would have to 'settle' for an undesirable to find someone in this town before the age of 34, and the HEB chick was anything but. I think that probably triggered it, considering I was getting irritable thinking that and the timing the waterworks started (Just 15 minutes later, shortly after I passed by the road that would lead nearly directly back to that HEB.).

Why the hell does it seems like all the desirable girls were on the west coast and not, by and large, here? Is there something f'ing wrong with Houston?

------------------

Anyway, decided to move down the minimum savings temporarily down to $700 for the sake of speeding up housing construction because that's actually kind of important to do timely (Because it enables the sale of the RV and some other high dollar goods; enables office activities; enables productive job searching.). Need to redo project estimates to get a solid minimum weekly cash position number that would greenlight construction.

7 per length
4 per width

there's 4 lengths
there's 2 widths

7x4+4x2=36

then 4 12fts.

36*3.50+4*4.5 = $144

there's 3 4x8s per length, 2 4x8s per width

4*3+2*2=16

16*14 = $224

then the door = $70

exterior paint = $80

interior paint = $30

-----------------------

144+224+70+80+30 = $548

Might as well round upto $650 (ladder+copper paint for top+silione for seams?)

So need to have $1350 minimum weekly minimum before greenligting.

http://www.cnn.com/style/article/joshua-tree-container-house/index.html

There's your construction goal. Bring that into existence and next there might really be an H.E.B. chick. Right, Dan?

And you may find yourself
Living in a shotgun shack
In another part of the world
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
With a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gon
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful wife!

Into the blue again after the money's gone

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!

Into the blue again in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones there is water underground

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go to?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? Am I wrong?
And you may say yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

Into the blue again in to the silent water
Under the rocks and stones, there is water underground

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Look where my hand was
Time isn't holding up
Time isn't after us
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Looks like chicks dig beautiful houses. One lot on the lake has min sq. ft. requirement and exterior materials requirements.

So, lesson, chicks only care about exterior materials. Lots of small homes in the inner city look good regardless of their size, especially in Dallas.

Anyway, I thought about what an acceptable pad size might be and I thought "hotel room", so that's like 12x16 or 12x20.

And, I know I'm not in the position to build a "Good looking" house RIGHT NOW because I need $$$ for that, which shouldn't take that long to acquire. I'm thinking 3-4 months.

Houston is interesting, seems that there's a 10 month long human mating season here judging from craiglist w4m activity.

It might be actually 11 months long, since January is the only month with colder-than-spring temperatures.

Building a good looking house wouldn't be a priority until certain income goals are met and transportation security has been established. (2 operational vehicle)

transportation security > income goals > good looking house

No point in having a good looking house if you can't afford your bitch.

And, no, I don't believe income/wealth is sufficient by itself for mate attraction, but it does appear pseudo-necessary, at least it doesn't hurt, seems to noticeably help. It also affects my behavior in a way that seems to attract the ladies (Especially in the way I walk and hold myself), and that only seems too predictable. No doubt the HEB chick could read this body language and she might've been licking her chops. But, I was also somewhat aggressive with her. Seems like my behavior becomes more loud/dominant/aggressive with wealth, and it seems like that's true for females who get lots of male attention, and I don't think the HEB chick was the exception... she always had her yapper running /except/ when I left her speechless. I might surmise beauty and wealth are bedfellows.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1561991/Men-seek-beauty-women-want-wealth.html

People may want to think they are looking for like-minded soul mates but the reality is simply that men are attracted to beauty and women are attracted to wealth.

Research gathered in a scientific speed-dating study reveals that when it comes to the rules of attraction people behave like stereotypical Neanderthals.

I'm thinking if I had children, I think it might be a good idea to set them up with land (With the stipulation ownership remains in the family). But that does assume they'd actually want to use it, which is by no means guaranteed, lol. Just thinking about the kind of living insecurity I had on the west coast as a young adult, I think it might be a huge advantage fora starting adult. I don't think I would give them money as adults, but having a place of their own seems pretty important, a stable foundation to build from.

Maybe get a 5 acre plot and subdivide it. Or a 1 acre plot in a good location.

--------------------

Actually,I think the cute chubby chick was probably pregnant. The fat seemed to be too centered on her belly area, and she had the kind of reaction you might expect one of those socially adept cute girls would have. (Her slyly smiling after I noticed her for a split second, like thinking, "I have his attention...", lol.)

socially adept cute girl.

hmmm... I wonder if I'd use that to describe the HEB chick. She seemed adept at luring my interest, so I would think that imply social adeptness, but she seemed kind of unusual at times, didn't really seem to be all that manipulative/machievalian, somewhat ingenuous. This girl seemed like she was likely high on the genuous scale, definitely observant and quick to react to her observances. I wouldn't say that eliminates her from the running, might actually be a good match, but I feel like I need to be cautious around those girls, because of the manipulative skill they hold. They excel at making you feel awful if they want to, for example. Conversely, they might also excel at making you feel deep in the throes of love. They might excel at making you horny too... hmm... both of which is precisely what the HEB chick did...

Yeah, the HEB chick probably was adept. She just appeared to have good intentions / good nature. Sly smiling makes me think "trickery". (Even though I really know it means... "I'm letting you know I noticed you notice me, come talk to me".)

Didn't matter, she was having children. Implies a boyfriend/husband. And not looking to support other guy's children.

Either that or she had incredible abdominal obesity.

--------------

Anyway been playing this song lately.

[youtube]foE1mO2yM04[/youtube]

I think the moral of the story is rich + take a pill that makes you high => sex.

I actually think the essence is...

rich + removed inhibitions => sex

Because I thought about the HEB chick encounter, and essentially my inhibitions were removed and that escalated fast and furious. Saw things/reactions that I never really knew existed, triggering instinctive reactions that I'm assuming most girls aren't even aware of. I'm assuming most guys aren't aware of, either.

And you don't need to take drugs to remove inhibitions, you just need... balls and/or a sense of entitlement (Being rich gives you a bit of that sense of entitlement). Or possibly an impulsive "mental disorder"/personality-type like ADHD or schizophrenia or some such. Or possibly having nothing to lose and a fear of missing out.

It's interesting that both the "bad boys" and the "rich" have little problems with the ladies. Both have a sense of entitlement, so I'm thinking that might be really the thing. Narcissists have a bit of that too, wealthy male narcissists probably do alright.Now a rich narcissistic badboy, quite the cocktail.

-----------------------------------

Reflecting on this year... as compared to other years... this has been a pretty stimulating year, lol. I'm starting to notice the trend now, whenever I feel wealthy and start walking around, the way the recent cute chubby chick reacted was a lot like the way the HEB girl reacted. They just get that characteristic smile (A naughty smile?)... kind of makes me think they're hoes or something... the fact she was young and pregnant which was a critique of one of the pictures I've linked possibly suggests that much.

But the HEB chick was so good-natured, I don't think I can come out and just label her as a hoe. She just came across like an everyday intelligent,curious and enthusiastic girl, definitely more like "The girl next door" vs "The local prostitute". Her flirting just happened to involve turning around and pushing up her butt like a female mouse signaling they're ready, which was pretty hard to ignore from a seductively voiced cute girl like her.

I never really thought I would fall victim to a girl's charms (Didn't know that was possible?) but... oh... she proved that thought oh so wrong. Like a siren, holy crap.

[youtube]AeGfss2vsZg[/youtube]

I much prefer this over the music video, more powerfully emotive.

-----------------
Interesting wiki excerpt:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren_(mythology)

They [the Greeks] imagine that "there were three Sirens, part virgins, part birds," with wings and claws. "One of them sang, another played the flute, the third the lyre. They drew sailors, decoyed by song, to shipwreck. According to the truth, however, they were prostitutes who led travelers down to poverty and were said to impose shipwreck on them."

Interesting to think that the HEB chick was a prostitute. If one was looking at her behavior from a distance, she would've appeared to have been one. I suspect she was prostituing herself in exchange for room and board, possibly facing eviction (Ideally in the context of a relationship, I'm guessing). It's hard to believe they'd let an actual prostitute work the line in search for paying clients.

And I have certainly described her effective use of intonation as being key, just like these sirens singing their song, mhmmmmm.

That cute chubby chick with the mischievous smile... did she know I was going to become infatuated with her and that's why she's smiling in amusment at the thought? Or did her mischievous/naughty smile impart that effect? It's hard to believe I would become infatuated with someone I just merely walked by and saw their face... but some kind of quick nonverbal interaction is not entirely hard to believe. Much of the HEB chick's interaction after I made my move was almost entirely nonverbal, which was arguably the most effective at attaching me among the actions/moves she made.

So, yes... what an evil little person. I was likely upset because she was imposing herself as an undesirable replacement for the HEB chick. Probably just the fact she was replacing, not necessarily the undesirable part. I get upset when those hos be threatening my relationship with my girl, lol. Probably that's why I felt strongly compelled to seek her out, even if irrationally, to reonnect with her and strengthen our relationship against the intruders that threaten to rip us apart.

b5ddb2975f8d3f507da65aa3cc43ac4d--funny-pranks-life-lessons.jpg

I know that sounds like some bullshit for a 10 minute encounter that happened like 3 months ago, but I think that's what my mind was thinking, yep, I effectively married that gal. That was a significant intense life-altering event I would only fully realize the impact from months later. Felt that strong warm sensation towads my frontal lobe that I seem to get when I "connect" with her (The HEB chick) in wanting to be with her, a sensation I've had once when strengthening my resolve to find her no matter the odds, even if I knew it wasn't particularly likely. This kind of sensation would probably be more useful in a tribal environment, where one is almost certain to eventually find your girl.

----------------

That chubby chick, I was thinking "what a strange person", but she knew exactly what she was doing. Bending over with that mischievous smile...

Wait... was she suggesting doggy style action? what the hell... I didn't take it that way at the time, it almost seemed like a bending over in laughter kind of move, except she had amischievous/naughty smile instead of laughing. I thought she was bending over in sudden amusement... but... no.... I'm pretty sure my reptilian brain knew exactly what she was suggesting. And, like... no doubt how she got pregnant so fast.

-----------------

Now I'm starting to wonder... do I become infatuated with every pretty girl that motions a desire to sleep with me?

lol...

I'm wondering if that's how the HEB chick became infatuated with me... I, a desirable person, motioned a desire to sleep with her with those bedroom eyes... almost seems like it...

desirable person nonverbally suggesting they want to sleep with someone -> that someone becomes infatuated with them.

Maybe that's why the HEB chick was being so suggestive she wanted to bed me as I was leaving. She wanted to ensure I'd have the desire to follow thru and do so, and that smug smile she had like she knew she was getting some... yep.... I think I'm seeing a trend here.

--------

You know... I started wondering about the HEB chick encounter... I rejected her right. But what she did instead of just giving up and saying "fine!", she persisted through it and once I was convinced she was serious, I changed my mind.

Now let's put this in the context of a girl. Let's say she might outright reject you or use something like "The friend zone"... you can either give up or you can do what the HEB chick did and persist with it until they fold after they realize you're serious enough about it.

It's interesting thinking about this recent girl did when I rejected her. She basically gave up and said "Fine! Have a nice day". Oh, so she gives up huh...

That tells she wasn't serious enough about it or she didn't want it bad enough. Or she's simply a quitter, bad for business. Granted, it didn't matter what she would've said because I had a morning angina episode" the next morning and I was feeling anxious and insecure, so I associated her with anxiety and angina which pretty much guarantees that's not going anywhere. It's too bad I didn't have the wisdom to realize she was a bad person to go after for the first 5 years I tried (Caused a lot of stress), she's just not a good choice.

-------------------------------

Woohoo... yeah... hefty paycheck. I don't actually feel all that excited, lol.

-----------------------------

Anyway, I figured out the HEB chick was an infatuation thing, yep. But, there definitely seemed to be strong potential for love, since her hysterical moments reminded me SO MUCH OF MY HYSTERICAL MOMENTS with my DTP bestfriend Herman. I swore we thought almost exactly alike in at least those ways (sense of humor/play). And judging from this warm sensation near my frontal lobe that apparently formed during the first 10 seconds of the eye lock (The sensation was strong then) that I apparently still strongly recall when I'm strongly reminded of her, in reconnecting with her. That warm sensation doesn't really seem to be going away even if the infatutory feelings faded after 2 months. It might be improper to call that neural sensation "love", but I definitely think it's some kind of strong bond that apparently persisted past the infatuation.

------------------------------
You knowI started wondering, why does it seem like all the pretty girls I've met seem kind of weird?

Are they more in tune with their inner animal self?(Seems like it)

I've noticed that more often then not... they don't hold back and I'd guess because of all the attention they get, they don't feel like a need to act a certain way for approval, so they act like themselves. And people are naturally weird or animalistic.

Anyway, I can't say it's a baaaad thing, girls acting like their inner animal selves are certainly more arousing. And with my person, they seem to get to the point pretty fast.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/archive/t-402091.html

Why are the prettiest girls in the world SO WEIRD???

7/16 OSB has gone up from 13.xx now upto 16.99. So, yes, lumber has definitely got more expensive like the articles claim (Apparently the fed doesn't like seeing housing inflation as a result of all their QE money printing, but jeez, did they think that money was going to stay in the stock market forever? lol.).

Interesting that both the september jobs report came out showing net losses giving wall street caution AND simultaneously lumber prices apparently went up over the last week. if I didn't know any better,I'd assume some people have been cashing out their stocks and putting it into construction, maybe the construction of rental units or additions to the house or whatever. The timing is pretty interesting.

Right now, the OSB is slightly cheaper at the local mcCoy's vs homedepot. (16.99 vs 17.15)

It's also plausible that the construction demand from the gulf states suddenly picked up now that the weather is becoming more suitable for construction. It's largely what I was waiting for anyway, cooler temperatures.

It's not a huge impact to my costs, but it'd certainly be a noticeable impact to someone constructing a 2000+sqft. house.

It's kind of funny how the "tiny house article" isall like "Some of the houses are as small as 200 sq. ft!"... gee, I've been living in a true 7x11 RV with all my business equipment for the last 9 months; 200 sq.ft. sounds like luxury! Just the idea of a true 8x12 intended for just my bed and a small desk sounds luxurious. (I want to eventually expand to 12x16, and then I won't go any further unless there's a compelling reason to do so. The large ticket priority list right now is... 8x12 bedroom > second high mpg vehicle > pool > Then maybe expansion...)

--------------------

With smart siding at $25, that does make it questionable if OSB is the right choice. Needs siding to make it real water proof, and the painting approach is questionably effective and costs about $90. For my structure, the additional cost for smart siding would be $80, so seems like smart siding might be pretty competitive. Need to check recent smart siding prices.

Appears it went upto 29.75, predictable. So a $13 difference x 10 panels = $130 additional.

---------------------

Looking back, I'm thanking my insight to buy near a wealthy city instead of the cheaper small town desert properties. There's chicks here, yes, lol. I see myself getting a little more interested now that I'm getting a little wealthier.

So what do chicks do on Friday and Saturday nights, I wonder? Is there anywhere I might reasonably expect to meet them, in terms of some place or venue, lol.

So where are the pictures of the construction process?

swbluto said:
7/16 OSB has gone up from 13.xx now upto 16.99. So, yes, lumber has definitely got more expensive like the articles claim (Apparently the fed doesn't like seeing housing inflation as a result of all their QE money printing, but jeez, did they think that money was going to stay in the stock market forever? lol.).

The government is printing less money. They discontinued the $10 I believe in 2010, they'll bring it back in 2020 with far fewer available. That's why they all look so bad. Production of $20 dropped to one third, not sure about the $5 and the $1. When the Fed releases more money, they buy bonds with wire transfers, no paper money comes into existence.

swbluto said:
Interesting that both the september jobs report came out showing net losses giving wall street caution AND simultaneously lumber prices apparently went up over the last week. if I didn't know any better,I'd assume some people have been cashing out their stocks and putting it into construction, maybe the construction of rental units or additions to the house or whatever. The timing is pretty interesting.

Actually a genuine phenomenon, though usually not so visible as what you just saw. But the economy turns down and people start using a little time off work to do a little work around the house, yes.

swbluto said:
With smart siding at $25, that does make it questionable if OSB is the right choice.

I should think it would be easy enough to make your own, you can get the EPS from behind furniture stores, etc. http://www.sips.org/about/what-are-sips

swbluto said:
Looking back, I'm thanking my insight to buy near a wealthy city instead of the cheaper small town desert properties. There's chicks here, yes, lol. I see myself getting a little more interested now that I'm getting a little wealthier.

So what do chicks do on Friday and Saturday nights, I wonder? Is there anywhere I might reasonably expect to meet them, in terms of some place or venue, lol.

Texas you can do quite well away from the big cities if there are people there. If it is a really remote area, a county under 20,000, there tends to be a lot of retired and near retired, not so many younger. But people get away from the city into the next county where there's a lot of bedroom communities and those are the people with money and therefore the better looking daughters. As for what they do, I haven't noticed it to be any different from what they do anywhere. Though they don't do like in the movies and go looking for weirdos living in the woods. Looks like you'll have to try something else.

Dauntless said:
But people get away from the city into the next county where there's a lot of bedroom communities and those are the people with money and therefore the better looking daughters. As for what they do, I haven't noticed it to be any different from what they do anywhere. Though they don't do like in the movies and go looking for weirdos living in the woods. Looks like you'll have to try something else.

I think that's what I've been seeing. Although, there seems to be plenty of wealthy inner suburbs in Houston with older people (40s average), a number of whom I would assume to have older children. Like Kingwood, Memorial area, etc.; and then there appears to be placeswhere the younger people tend to gravitate among the ones who move out, like the cheaper area around Spring, Texas. [And believe it or not... there's actually a number of younger females who live here. This area is just like any in this particular part of Houston, forests everywhere. There's a reason why the area north Houston is called "The Woodlands". If you look at satellite imagery, you'll see the deep greenery everywhere north of Houston, and that's the forest. Now, I've seen a grimace from a local resident when they heard a particular highway number, so apparently certain highways are disreputable in the minds of locals. Seems that highway numbers are equivalent to "neighborhoods" in this part of Houston.]

As to QE money printing, I was referring to expansion of the M4 money supply, not the M0 money supply. The use of the term "money printing" was figurative.

Now as to this geographic tension. Did the petshop boys write a song about this?

[youtube]p3j2NYZ8FKs[/youtube]

Who am I kidding... where you live and how much you make, all that matters. Because I was thinking I would never date one of the girls around here... and sure enough... that was some geographical racism I was engaging in, the very thing that could be working against me. I only need $10,000 more and I'm in the area of my choice. And savings is merely a function of time/age.[I'm not actually against dating one of the girls here, it's more because of the family and exes that likely live in the immediate area, and these people seem to have a tendency for armed violence. Shoot first, ask questions later.]

Being wealth,entitled and aggressive seems to work in the realworld. When you get pushback, female or from competitors, aggression yields results. The defining ideal characteristics in verbal contexts are to be loud and fearless (not timid). Nonverbal, bold and fearless.

And... really... I think finding your 'natural type'(soul mates) has a lot to do with it. So, hypothetically, if you're a rich weirdo, you just need find a pretty weirdo to match and it appears there's plenty of those.

The reason why the beautiful / wealth speeding survey didn't discriminate among personality types was likely because they weren't measuring those all important but hard to measure personality characteristics. For example, 'weirdness' is not an easy thing to measure, particularly not the type of weirdness.

little-weird-dr-seuss-love-quotes-life-find-someone-compatible-mutual-variety-different-feelings-attitudes-affection.jpg

Who cares, the club sluts don't need to be taken back home.

-------------------------

I don't care about propriety because I'm rich and entitled.

I wonder if that's actually a thing... yes probably... those rich assholes taking up two parking spots. That's probably more spatial dominance.

--------------------------
https://books.google.com/books?id=zzoJywAACAAJ&source=gbs_book_other_versions

Look, I know you're not a mind reader, so I'm going to be blunt...

The majority of women like to be frocked. And I mean really frocked.

Yes, the media has lied to you.

Sure, there are some women who want to lie on their backs, look into your eyes, and gently rock back and forth, but most of us want you to channel the power of the Sun through your penis and give us a good, solid pounding. Act like you want it, for God's sake!

This sounds like it's pretty true. The HEB chick apparently liked how direct and aggressive I was with her, and I have a strong feeling that'd translate into the bedroom. Just ruthlessly pounding that cat like the piece of meat that it is, because you're the alpha male who takes what he wants and indulges himself unapologetically and doesn't hold himself back. The HEB chick definitely looked like she was anticipating a ravishing and thrashing, both before and during.

[Though, when she was pretending to take my hand and leading me out while saying "yeah, yeah, yeah come on let's go this way", she definitely had that feeling of... self loathing or something, like she wanted to do something but she seemed to be not fully embracing it, at least not publicly. I'm guessing maybe she felt shame about feeling the way she was. A guilty pleasure. That changed the ambiance of how it would go down, like not quite fully embracing it, reluctant. Not a wild thrashing.]

What girls don't like is the guy who's timid and acts like he's hurting her so he's being very gingerly and careful about it.

SWBLUTO WROTE:

HAVWE YOU NOTICED THAT GAS WAS UP? GOING DOWN NOW BUT WAS UP, DUE TO SUPPLY AND DEMAND AS THEY CLAIM.
So could it be possible the increase might be just that?
I know that you are out in the sticks but you should know that many houses in YOUR area what damaged, due to Harvey. Do you also know that there was a hurricane in Florida, How about Puerto Rico and the other islands hit by Maria. What about the latest one in the gulf? You know that woof doesn't grow on trees anymore :mrgreen: New construction in many places that has been totally destroyed. Flooded houses in many cases need a lot of wood to replace the soaked wood. So a wood shortage is what is causing price rise. Not just your little amount of wood you would purchase.

As for what you call not so good looking women is all in the beholder. Many pretty women around but they all don't appeal to every guy. What you like I would say less than 50% others would think the same. Some like em tall, some short, dark hair, blonde. Some like em skinny some normal and some a little fat. I kinda I would bet that what you like I wouldn't. You have shown some real weird lookers and some nice BUT you have never taken a picture of anything. I mean anything And I am not counting all of the copied stuff you search all the time.

Will you ever do what this thread is about? I doubt it.
Dan

DAND214 said:
SWBLUTO WROTE:

HAVWE YOU NOTICED THAT GAS WAS UP? GOING DOWN NOW BUT WAS UP, DUE TO SUPPLY AND DEMAND AS THEY CLAIM.
So could it be possible the increase might be just that?
I know that you are out in the sticks but you should know that many houses in YOUR area what damaged, due to Harvey. Do you also know that there was a hurricane in Florida, How about Puerto Rico and the other islands hit by Maria. What about the latest one in the gulf? You know that woof doesn't grow on trees anymore :mrgreen: New construction in many places that has been totally destroyed. Flooded houses in many cases need a lot of wood to replace the soaked wood. So a wood shortage is what is causing price rise. Not just your little amount of wood you would purchase.

Oh, the makes a lot of sense. It just recently became bearable to do construction work in Houston and Florida (Cool enough), so widespread hurricane damage repairs would likely cause a price spike.

As for what you call not so good looking women is all in the beholder. Many pretty women around but they all don't appeal to every guy. What you like I would say less than 50% others would think the same. Some like em tall, some short, dark hair, blonde. Some like em skinny some normal and some a little fat. I kinda I would bet that what you like I wouldn't. You have shown some real weird lookers and some nice BUT you have never taken a picture of anything. I mean anything And I am not counting all of the copied stuff you search all the time.

Yeah, I don't really know how important prettiness really is. It almost seemed it was all in the voice with the HEB chick, like the song of a siren.

There are pretty girls who instantly draw that kind of attention (Like that one mischievously smiling girl who bent over very shortly after I noticed her, that reaction was inhumanely fast, lol], but I don't think the HEB chick was one of them. She might've been, I guess I was distracted more by her voice and enthusiasm/energy/vivacity.

It's true,I don't have a solid idea how the frame is going to go together exactly. It was easy enough designing the floor frame for the shed, but 3-dimensions, woah... yeah, some things I'll have to think about. I guess, ideally, I should be looking at established design practices. So, should find a simple house plan somewhere.

Okay, found a good reference pic. I see now how the floor beams should look like to support the vertical studs.

green-house.jpg

And with the higher OSB prices, the sheathing cost went from $200 to $250, so the minimum weekly minimum for greenlighting construction has increased from $1350 to $1400.

---------------

Here's that feeling I was sensing. Guilt and shame.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexual-dysfunction/sexual-guilt-and-shame-dictionary.htm

Sexual guilt or shame refers to a feeling of grave responsibility and deep remorse associated with participation in or even thoughts and fantasies about sexual activity.

Individuals who feel guilt related to sex or particular sexual activities generally believe that sex (or a specific sex act) is immoral, sinful or unclean.

That sounds about right, wouldn't expect much different in bible land. This obviously doesn't apply to all the cute girls, lol. But, despite, she obviously loved feeling desired and she was happy as hell with the pairbonding. I think I've narrowed down the location of the exceedingly warm neural pairbonding sensation (Towards the bottom, behind the frontal) to the hippocampus, since I was obviously associated that sensation during the first 10 seconds of the eyelock (Sexual tension? Pairbonding?) with that particular HEB, so there was a distinct emotional-spatial memory being recalled, and the hippocamus is the seat of spatial memory and thouhght to be crucial in emotional processing. So, yep, the pairbonding (And associated really warm neural sensation) likely gets stored in the hippocampus or something like that.

So, if she were a christian (What a licentious christian,lol), then I'd think there's a good chance she's living with parents, and it's not entirely unlikely she got yanked. As to being older than 17, I dunno. I just don't think too many christian parents are kicking their daughters out the door at 18.

---------------------

Oh,interesting.

3 months ago said:
*nuzzles* I'll see you later... *dramatic pause*... girl. *rawr*

And then there's this:

0b6.jpg

Seems that I WAS acting surprisingly normal that particular day.

Looks like this might be a slim week. I'm getting all the loving but no loose purse strings. This usually predicts the fatter weeks well, historically after the second paycheck of the month. People love me now, then indulge later when the gold comes rolling in. Just seems kind of odd I've had like 5 inquiries and none of them have materialized, when normally they materialize at a 90% rate, so puzzled me a little bit.

------------------

Shiz, looks like I need a 911 address for establishing electric service. Trying to get solid information on cost to establish since my neighbor was telling me they'll lay down the poles and line to my house along the utility line easements free of charge, which seems kind of hard to believe, but would be awfully nice if true, lol. He said I would have to pay for the electric utility pole and meter which he said was anywhere from $200-$800.

-------------------

Rejecting potential interestees.

It's interesting to think about this function of this. I guess it's one way to discriminate between the quitters and the committed, which if girls (or guys) value commitment (which much research suggests that much), they want to ensure. So, I think it's one mechanism to test for commitment and weed out the quitters.

Because, I thought about the kind of person you'd want in a marriage, and I don't think one would be looking for quitters because that might tend to presage divorce. You'd ideally have someone who's committed to making the relationship work out.

So, tests for commitment, like rejection, seem like they might be a VERY GOOD thing.

The fact that the HEB chick fought for it tells me she'd likely make an excellent marital partner. And, if she were christian, then that fits right in. There's no doubt in my mind she was a "fighter" as opposed to a "quitter".

Anyway, I don't think I have a fear of committment, but a fear of commitment to the wrong person and/or a fear of commitment at the wrong time. Doubly so if both! lol

I didn't fear committing myself to the HEB chick, but I've felt awfully uneasy about some others.

----------------------

Okay, it seems that the advice of eating 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 starches, 1/4 fat/protein by the diabetic dietician is likely sound advice. Because now that my local mexican grocery started stocking vegetables, I'm finding that vegetables are unusually satisfying despite their low caloric content (Cures hunger for a bit), suggesting that the mineral content is what the body is really looking for. So, it's not implausible that people were historically capable of subsisting off of less than 100 grams carbs a day, and likely did. Maybe 200 grams is a more likely historical average. (since the kuna eat 5 bananas and some rice and corn for carbs,and that's probably somewhere around 175-225gr carbs a day)

If this is true,this predicts well for the utility of my future vegetable garden.

I was noticing that eating 5+ bananas at a time, while seemingly just what the body demanded, can cause subgrade anxiety indicating likely excessive blood-sugar and/or bacteria load. So, I've now implemented a strict 3 small bananas/2 large bananas max limit at any one sitting.

So my recent historical daily consumption of 400 gr carbs/day is likely excessive, and might indicate plausible diabetes/cardiovascular risk.

---------------------------

So, you're around an attractive female and you just feel "that wall" like you really just don't want to look at this girl (I get the sense I would've channeled too much anger into this person if I did and I'm not entirely sure why. The same kind of anger the nukeschool kiddies had. It's plausible she reminded me too much of that one girl. Anyway, where have I seen this girl from? She's new here and I swear I recognize her.). I wonder what that is exactly... considering I was doing the /exact opposite/ with the HEB chick. She never spoke... just giggling and laughing. Typically good signs, but that's one thing the HEB chick did... she was very forward with talking to you, and when she sensed attractiveness, she was heavy on the flirting with her intonation. Anyway, she was one of the many "good looking daughters" of the wealthy people in the area that Dauntless describes (The "Bedroom community" of Montgomery), but ... mmm... I think I like them down and dirty girls more than the giggly pretty girls. The HEB chick sure did set a high precedent that almost everyone seems to be falling short of, lol. That girl is too hoeish... this girl... not hoeish enough, lol.

Anyway, obvious that it's not all about physical beauty. It also has to something to do with how confident and whorish you are, not too little, not too much, just right.

lol...

o-SLUT-QUOTE-570.jpg

------------------

amygdala.jpg

On second thought,it'd seem the really warm pairbonding sensation is likely stored in the amygdala...just feels like it. (Although, looking at this image... looks like the hippocampus is pretty morphologically indistinguishable from the amydala in terms of location. So, very well could be the hippocampus like I've suspected... that strong spatial-emotional association.

So how many of the "Wall Women" have boomeranged on me? Think they're safely gone, out of my life forever, suddenly they come looking for me. Knocked out a quick marriage and divorce or two. Or maybe never married the father or fathers of her kids. Now she figures she can just dump herself on me. This means I'm to be subjected to revisionist history on why it's all my fault she turned herself into a shipwreck as she was dreaming of me the whole time. More like she was dreaming of my house, my extra car in the driveway, etc. I've had two stalkers, they were both wall women.

Dauntless said:
So how many of the "Wall Women" have boomeranged on me? Think they're safely gone, out of my life forever, suddenly they come looking for me. Knocked out a quick marriage and divorce or two. Or maybe never married the father or fathers of her kids. Now she figures she can just dump herself on me. This means I'm to be subjected to revisionist history on why it's all my fault she turned herself into a shipwreck as she was dreaming of me the whole time. More like she was dreaming of my house, my extra car in the driveway, etc. I've had two stalkers, they were both wall women.

Sounds like she got to the point where her sexual market value declined beyond the desire of the alphas/players and she was looking for a stable provider to fund her lifestyle/children/etc. ; was reading a post on that, how the sexual attractiveness of a lady quickly declines with age, which seems kind of true at least from my perspective.

----------------

Anyway, got the pressure tester and found a massive leak somewhere on the right side of the engine, towards the front of the engine, and somewhere up towards the middle or somewhere up there (I can't see that far up the engine, and I can't see that part of the engine from the top. I can only see the streaming coolant on the bottom right towards-the-front side of the engine.).

Want to figure out what likely connects there, I suspect that's where my leak is.

cooling-system.gif

Looks like where the top right hose connects to the engine, but it doesn't seem the top hose in my vehicle goes to the top right, it snakes around to the left and down and out of sight. I guess I'll try to get a better look.

UPDATE: Just checked it, both hoses appear to attach to the left side of the engine, the top hose to the top, and the bottom hose to the bottom. I have absolutely no idea what could be leaking on the near-the-front right side of the engine.

cooling-system.jpg

Looks like maybe where the heater core hose connects to the engine. And how the hell am I going to get access to that area? lol

---------------------

That wild eyed look of desire. I think I saw that yesterday for a fleeting second after I turned to identify who was telling me the door was closed to confirm they were talking to me like I suspected. i didn't see that look until after I made my move with the HEB chick, hmmm,lol. In both cases, looking at them directly in the eyes preceded the reaction.

---------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2697146/Love-sight-REAL-Gazing-persons-eyes-instead-looking-body-parts-hints-youre-falling-them.html

The research found that eye patterns concentrate on a stranger's face if the viewer sees that person as a potential partner in romantic love, but the viewer gazes more at the other person's body if he or she is feeling sexual desire.

Liked this response, seems pretty much on the mark, lol.

But it won't be long before they are checking out those other body parts.

I do have to question these results if the person is gazing into their eyes with bedroom eyes, I think that pretty much indicates lust. Or maybe a combination? That almost seems likely.

--------

I find it interesting how the days after I had the HEB chick encounter, I was getting suicidal ideation. I had thought it was due to being stymied by the daytime thief and resulting sexual frustration, but I'm not entirely sure now.

Insecure and anxious attachment style with that one gal, suicidal ideation with the other.

It's not conclusive, but it looks like maybe... hmmm... I might be jumping to conclusions... my psyche thinks itself unworthy of love. And maybe for good reason. Maybe a temporary reason relating to material wealth and security (no house, no transportation security). Maybe a not so temporary reason relating to physiological underlying psychological deficiencies.

-----------

I think it funny this modern western idea that "women are not sex objects". I find it funny because when you treat them exactly like that ("You're going after them for the sex"), something clicks inside and they act like they're fulfilling their god-given purpose in life. So, I'm saying the western ideals don't seem to be rooted in reality. Just like another modern western ideal that "All men are created equal", lol. Yeah right, get real. Now, I will say that there's not usually that much difference between members in a given race, but there can be huge differences between given members between two very distinct races. Anyone thinking differently is lying to themselves.

She might've been more than that, I just don't have the benefit of knowing since I only met her once. But 2 months of detectable infatuation, and many months more of talking about her, mhmmm. And that pairbonding sensation in the hippocampus was still going strong about 5 days ago. So those really are my only clues. I definitely thought elements of her personality (extraversion, playful, intelligent, not-holding-herself-back, that seductive voice and behavior, affectionate) were exceedingly attractive.

I honestly seem to be more like the chick who yearns to be part of her one night stand's world, so it's obviously not a one-night-stand kind of infatuation.

[youtube]uvf9DlliY84[/youtube]

It's funny to think I'm one of those "Marries for life" kind of people and I just married myself to a person I will never see again, lol, pretty much doomed a life of loneliness at this point, lol. I see those advertisements every so often on the local craiglist w4m missed connections, how a girl yearns for someone they met years or even decades earlier and they cannot get over them.

To be sure... the ambiance of the end of the situation seemed to be like someone who just chose their bride, lol.

---------------

I find it interesting someone would claim "Men want sex, women want money".... because... it looks to me like men want money more than women do and looking at income stats, it seems like they often have more of it. So, I think it might be more accurate to say, "everyone wants money, men want sex", lol. And, can't ignore the reality that lots of girls want sex with sexy men. And there is much indication that girls want love, and at least some guys do too (I think I'm one of them).

---------------

It's interesting to see what kind of insights we can get into sexiness by using google images.

sexy men

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22sexy+men%22&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO4sDApPDWAhUh94MKHXy-DHMQsAQIJw&biw=1440&bih=807

I'm seeing a lot of muscular guys here.

sexy women

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1440&bih=807&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=sexy+women&oq=sexy+women&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.84198.85415.0.85958.10.8.0.0.0.0.282.1120.0j1j4.5.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..5.5.1119....0.0l_9Nbsf3lI

Seeing a lot of cleavage, hour glass figures and booty.

Among both genders, I'm seeing little abdominal fat, possibly indicating low-stress lives.

If I were to surmise from these results, it'd suggest that protective ability is sexy in males (strength, aggression, dominance), and fertility is sexy in females.

Seeing as to how competing male chimpanzees will eat the young of females, it's not hard to see the role of both of these attributes: the guy's ability to protect the offspring from his competitors, the girl's ability to have healthy offspring.

More comprehensively, likely the guy's ability to feed and protect the offspring.

------------------------------------------------

Got the fence finished, need to design the driveway gate. I'm thinking 4x4s, some hinges with a good amount of verticle play(For the uneven driveway) and a swivel wheel, then a solid hasp for the lock.

----------------------------

You know, that girl who yelled at me the door was closed and I looked back at her and she then had a wild eyed desire look on her much like the HEB chick. I think I realized something...

She yelled at me, disrespecting me. I looked back at her with stern disapproving eyes.

Yep, I'm thinking that might've been it.

Those hoes will disrespect you and its your job to keep them in check.

Ways that they disrespect you.

YELL AT YOU - (Precisely what the HEB chick when she got angry at my having moved to her town, I then yelled back and forcefully subjected her to some rape eyes. She then instantly fell in lust, and wanted to rape my bones.)
NAME CALLING - (Things like "LOSER, COMPLETE STRANGER, etc.")

There has to be others. Like, I've seen in another example online, the girl planning on excluding you and leaving you out, disrespecting you. The best response is to forcefully suggest an acceptable alternative.

I've been seeing the trends and I'm getting better at catching them.

I almost think the best response is to do exactly what they're doing... yelling and name calling, in turn disrespecting them.

i.e., "Shut the frock up, you frocking cunt!"

That almost seems like what I saw quite a bit back in highschool with the players.

And, it almost seems like the more creative and energetic the disrespect is, the better is. i.e., "Shut the frock up, cunt" is not very creative, but it'll probably work on lots of unruly hoes.

Here's an example of some random energetic, creative disrepecting text I found somewhere online that has nothing to do with me at all, just found it randomly. :wink: Note the YELLING and NAME CALLING, and see how she laughs immediately after each item of disrespect. (Notice, a girl wouldn't have put this much time and energy into typing if she didn't find what she read highly arousing, keep that in mind)

Hey loser, I am here to control you! Good fkn luck finding a woman that you can control without duct tape and a locked door! Oh, forget the duct tape, we now the moves to get out of duct tape, learned that on U-Tube! What an anal sphincter you are! Hahahaha! Better than that, just control your penis with your right hand and a box of tissues and scream at the Vaseline when it won't work, because you can't get off without CONTROLLING A WOMAN!!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH! HEY frocker, YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!

You know, the HEB chick was getting hysterical and creatively excited when I was leaving... kind of in the same way as this girl...without the verbal elaboration. (Mostly nonverbal)

Seems that when women get hysterically creative about/with you (going crazy, driving a girl crazy), that's a pretty good sign.

[She was actually using my name thruout,but I replaced it with other words.he The fact she's using my name tells me she has an eye on me, lol]

--------------

The chat with the suspected vegetarian tonight was rather pleasant. She was taking on some affectionate tones, yes she was. No sense of lust at all. The HEB chick was most definitely a combination of affection and lust, with definite emphasis on the lust.

There was a girl back at nuke school, the class leader, whom maintained affectionate relations with my person. No sense of lust with her either.

Anyway, I kind of think maybe I'm over the HEB chick. I think the mischievious smiling girl one night might've been what the doctor ordered, one short lived addiction to replace another really long one. And, now I'm completely over all addictions.

Those addictions really have a noticeable affect on the kind of pleasure, like another class of pleasure. I would say that I've never experienced the affect before, but it's not true, I've just never experienced with such frequency, intensity and longevity. Especially the HEB chick, oh lawd.

It didn't really seem like it at the time, but I suspect that was the relationship between a really pretty girl and a muscular guy. The kind of girl you instantly fall for walking by, it was just hard to tell off the bat with her fake and/or trying-too-hard smiles I initially saw her with. So, yes... kind of seemed like an accomplishment. I was /that/ guy that got the pretty girl, lol. It seemed strange because I was anything but back in highschool as far as I could tell.

Anyway, apparently the brokerage trying to resell the properties around here is selling them for $12,000 each and apparently some guy just paid $20,000 for one in this neighborhood. Dang, I must've got a f'ing steal at $4000, lol. What the hell is the sudden mania with these particular properties? lol

-------------------------

Anyway, I don't know, just a suspicion.

forbidden love

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forbidden%20love

2)Society won't let you be together. This hasn't happened since Romeo and Juliette, so I'm not gonna explain it.

I suspect maybe the HEB chick was one such creature. Eviction/moving (older) or parents-yanking (younger), I can't really tell. Her beyond normal risque flirting and desperation and abrupt cutting off when I had no intention of taking her with me seemed to hint of eviction in the context of it being the first of the month, but her youthfulness and jejune personality suggested she might've been quite young. And, I suspect her desperation and above normal risque flirting might've been rooted in being an attention seeking hoe, desperate for that attention. But that seemed like a bit too much desperation for purely attention... especially the desperation that came across when I was leaving like she was really trying to figure out how to make it work... and then when it seemed she couldn't... she cut me off.

Thanks to a tip from my neighbor, I now have 2 rather large windows and an exterior door for $80. That's pretty much the projected cost for a single new door from home depot!

So, looks like I'm getting natural light in the abode, yippee. I wasn't planning on it initially because the windows cost would've been astronomical ($75 each).

Now that I have the door and windows, I can subtract $70 from the projected cost, so $1330 minimum weekly minimum savings to greenlight construction.

Looks like it should be cold tomorrow morning (59F), so should be ideal for working on the well. I can work outside in long sleeves without the pesky mosquitos biting me since they apparently hate the cold.

That kind of weather would be ideal for construction, too. But, I wouldn't have that kind of weather all day long until December, so I'm just going to work mornings for now.

And, yep, seems like I'm getting a reputation at the grocery store, lol. Almost seems predictable since I go there like every 3 days for bananas, lol.

The girl yesterday suggesting she lives with 4 other people so she has a crappy diet... I think that pretty much suggests family. It doesn't make a lot of sense roommates would be buying groceries for everyone though I assume it might happen sometimes. Doesn't seem abnormal in this day and age, 20-somethings living with parents, though I'd think it might be different for Houston folk.

------------

And, I think I figured out how to design the driveway gate. Implement the hasp(s) on the driveway gate post and the 4x4, secure the 4x4 to the hasp as if it's in the closed position, stretch the fence across as tight as possible, staple it to the 4x4. Further tighten the fence using the z-twist method as desired. Ideally should be secured on the inside so no outside access to the staples.

Basically trying to keep out casual thieves... little kids walking by, guy riding his bicycle.

Securing against harder core thieves would pay greater dividends focusing on securing buildings. Intrinsically more securable than a wire fence. A wire fence can be easily breached with diagonal cutters if desired.

--------------

Looking now at the position of the building, I just realized I had an excellent view of the northern sky. With the large 6 foot window, I could easily imagine getting a great view of the night sky inside which would be pretty awesome.

And if 8x12 is more than large enough for my bed and desk, I don't really see why I would expand to 12x16. Just seems like "hotel room" would be a reasonable size, but I get the feeling 8x12 would be plenty large enough for my simple domestic needs.

swbluto said:
Thanks to a tip from my neighbor, I now have 2 rather large windows and an exterior door for $80. That's pretty much the projected cost for a single new door from home depot!

He didn't shoot at you or anything?

swbluto said:
And, yep, seems like I'm getting a reputation at the grocery store, lol. Almost seems predictable since I go there like every 3 days for bananas, lol.

I suppose they think you're still trying to score.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

He didn't shoot at you or anything?

I have two neighbors. One is an elderly gentlemen whom I have pretty friendly relations with, and the other is a bunch of illegal 20-somethings engaged in drug manufacture and distribution. After I called the cops on them after threatened me with pistol fire one night, they've calmed down quite a bt. I'm still pretty cautious at night. ("Don't walk the streets at night", they are keen to hone in on you being outside, and make efforts to get uncomfortably close and scare you. I'd guess they're often out making drugs in the woods, and they are trying to scare you away so you don't interfere. The paranoid side of me thinks "They're trying to kill me!", especially with that i'm-going-to-kill-you face that one meth addict passerby had.)

Mirroring this guy at https://www.quora.com/Do-you-feel-safe-walking-the-streets-at-night-where-you-live , it'd be pretty safe if my neighbors weren't drug dealers. Not too many neighbors here.

Trying to score, lol. I don't think that's really what I'm trying to do... but... maybe something along those lines.

I wouldn't mind finding the love of my life. But, I'd feel a lot better about my prospects if I didn't get the impression such a thing is a 16 year old girl due to biological-fertility-age reasons. The whole idea of "soul mates" seems like it'd be nice if the ideal was true and for a long while, I thought so, but it's hard to deny the reality that I've noticed almost exclusively the young girls are the ones making me hot. Experience seems to be showing me that much in a way past experience hasn't. (Because my past adult environments were almost entirely comprised of 20+ year old females. I thought there was something wrong with me since I didn't have crushes anymore like I did in highschool, but nope, all the girls just got too old. I did actually have a crush on a particular adult with a juvenile mind, but she turned into a money-grubbing pseudo-prostitute so that turned me off.)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/meimei-fox/10-signs-youve-found-the-_b_1870841.html

10 Signs You’ve Found “The One”

Fireworks Explode - Lust abounds!

It’s Comfortable - Any sense of the oh-so-common discomfort is a pretty immediate way to tell you haven't found the one. Everything should just flow with no discernible disruption.

Your Hearts Say Yes

You Feel Like You’ve Won the Lottery - You've come across the most beautiful/intelligent/sexy/whatever-qualifier even if they may or may not really be and they're yours. Lucky you!

And I still obviously miss dearly the HEB chick. Weep reading this, lol.
However, the journey here wasn’t straightforward, the jungle path not always clear. Kiran and I met in January 2008 on a beach in Costa Rica and discovered an instant, close friendship. I knew within minutes of speaking with him that he was The One. Yet still it took me three years to embrace my intuition fully. Three years for us to connect romantically.

Strange, I wonder if that's because the guy didn't put the romantic nonverbal moves on her? And why he didn't is another discussion... perhaps he doesn't know of them, perhaps the sudden-surge-of-lust opportunity never arose, maybe he's not a horndog, whoknows. Perhaps.... he was holding himself back. Now that's a pretty common malady among males that many seek drugs or alcohol as a solution.

Reading about those wine-imbibing bold-eyed guys in that one guy's poem, I get the impression it often needs alcohol whereas all that was needed in my case was a strong case of FOMO and fear of leaving the "what ifs" unanswered. And a sense of entitlement might've had something to do with it, and I was certainly aggressive in a way most aren't. Maybe a little bit more territorial than normal due to possessing territory and wealth and having had recent (temporary) successes defending the territory around my property.

You know, it's pretty funny reading this...

Because when I was much younger, I'd dream of my dream girl and I definitely imagined someone with an optimistic carefree personality,the kind of personality that seems associated with living a (successful, as in not civil war and food is plentiful) tribal island life. And sure enough, these love birds met on a beach... yes.. makes me wonder if it took a beach to bring out that carefree personality that attracted them. Because, most definitely, the HEB chick had that carefree personality that seems far more common in highschoolers than American adults. Seems like the monetary demands of American adult life (For the adults striving to meet the standard of living or surpassing it) has a repressive quality to it in terms of the subjugation often involved in achieving it.

Seems like this is a common enough phenomenon. Just happened today where I typed "Weep"

Matutinal lachrimosa

And

Grandiloquent pretense, lol. I actually did far more often back in the day to shore up my otherwise tattered self-esteem, supposedly. Though I believe I was trying to merely expand my vocabulary for the purposes of taking the GRE, and practice made perfect and I knew it would take many many months to achieve meaningful increases that would affect GRE scores.

And, right now (11:53 p.m.), it's 68F and I saw a mosquito flying onto my pant leg in the direct sunlight. Did not see them earlier today when it was 59F, so I've stopped working outside for now. These cold mornings are rare opportunities to work mosquito free outside and they luckily are becoming more common.

---------

ABUSIVE WIFE

Saw this in the comments. So, I believe mental abuse would be far more injurious than actual physical violence because I would think a man should be able to keep a wife's hands off of him. I could be naive in this matter, but I would think if you're aggressive and threatening enough in retaliation/warnings, I don't think most women would bother touching you. Granted, I'd think that might indicate an unstable relationship if it gets to that point, which is bad news (or good news if it leads to the terminus of a bad thing)...

Anyway, that's what I kind of wondered about the HEB chick, if she was being abusive. Because, she did hint of that abusiveness earlier (which I found incredibly hot, compelled me to make a move), so I suppose it's not implausible her abusive streak didn't stop.

Anyway, I do like my dogs with a little bit of tenacity/attitude, so my natural preference for a bitch might be unsurprising. It's fun being challenged.

https://books.google.com/books?id=OpKSDgAAQBAJ&pg=PA233&lpg=PA233&dq=I+love+bitches&source=bl&ots=abhHMN3uK5&sig=32ea5kMA9ZNg9_3cAtNbD_wJ2fE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx5Lrj5vXWAhWL24MKHUz6CpYQ6AEIWjAJ#v=onepage&q=I%20love%20bitches&f=false

Lots of good insight, I think, about why bitches are fun.

So this guy online is complaining about his abusive wife which he finally ended. I'm wondering if he didn't find that interesting enough? I tend to think the unchallenging girls are kind of boring and they don't really excite me (The "nice girl" who aren't bitches. The female equivalent to "the nice guy" who isn't a jerk.).

-----------

Anyway, as to my personal health.

When I was chatting with that girl, I was getting anxiety and insecurity. One time, I woke up with a panic attack which was unsettling. The second time I woke up the next morning, I woke up with a discombobulated feeling in my head like I wasn't quite there and a tight feeling in my chest. That freaked me out, because I knew immediately what was happening; impaired bloodflow in the heart reducing left ventricular output reducing cerebral bloodflow causing diminished concsiousness. Not good news. Luckily, it resolved within about 8 seconds. For those 8 seconds, I literally thought there was a serious risk those were going to be my last moments as I would've been rendered unconscious, freaky as hell.

Then I noticed something today while using the auger this morning. I was getting subgrade anxiety afterwards. And, penile circulation was unusually impaired. Oh, look... reduced bloodflow to the brain (anxiety), reduced bloodflow to the penis, implying diminished LV output. My guess is that the cortisol caused by working out caused vasoconstriction which was reducing coronary artery bloodflow, likely diminishing cardiac output. Could be likely due to arthersclerosis and/or microvascular causes (Shrunken coronary arteries). I then peaked, which caused the anxiety to disappear, likely because the oxytocin released counteracted the cortisol and relaxed the bloodvessels, restoring coronary artery bloodflow, restoring LV function and cerebral bloodflow, eliminating anxiety.

So, seems like I have some kind of coronary artery issues of some type. And... yeah... I'm trying to get regular sprint practice in because I'm under the impression it might help expand the arteries.

All the most recent sprints I've been doing seem to cause some kind of chest discomfort. It's not severe discomfort, but it's potentially concerning because it's vague but definitely noticeable. My mind is hoping it's just gastric reflux, since I can find symptoms suggesting that (like burping immediately after the sprints)

So those nocturnal panic attacks a year ago being possible harbingers of heart troubles to come... might've been right on the dot. It just seemed unlikely because they often had a surreal quality to them that didn't seem like "simple anxiety" or "straightforward heart issues"; often enough, had a weird story behind it that drove the events as they unfolded for the 30-60 minutes that they did.

And that soothsayer on WrongPlanet suggesting that certain kinds of people usually die at age 32.

What the heck...

I felt like I was reading my prognosis but I thought I was freaking out about nothing because he was clueless (Even though he certainly didn't act like he was, pretty convincing) or it really didn't apply to /meeee/. Anyway, that was like 5 years ago... back when I really wasn't having huge convincing issues. Anyway, I still don't really believe that guy's soothsaying applies to me, but the signs seem to be getting convincing.

--------------

[youtube]cl3b7dDBLpo[/youtube]

And I know in a moment, everything can change. And I know that my life would never be the same.

Yes, those pivotal moments that changes everything.

Well now down to 9 feet. Next step is removing the 5 ft pipe from the handle assembly; not easy especially since my wrench doesn't seem large enough for the nut on the pipe bushing. Not hitting water yet.

Would be nice if there was a hex hole I could put around the nut, would make short work of getting these buggers off. The wrench seems to be error-prone and has a tendency to strip the nuts.

Too bad I don't have CNC up and running. Would be pretty tempted to drill out a hex hole in some bar stock.

-------------------

Interesting reading up on sex objects. Apparently it's based on being sexually attracted due to physical attraction.

Eh... so, if you're sexually attracted due to their personality and their incredibly effective risque suggestive flirting and especially their bitchy moments, they're no longer a sex object?

Just curious, because I thought the HEB chick was being treated like a sex object (Going for the sex because she's making me hot), which she thoroughly enjoyed and apparently instinctually wanted. And, it's funny to say that like it's a /bad/ thing if they thoroughly enjoy it.

-------------------

And, at the moment, looks like construction is greenlighted. Still want to wait a week before starting because I want to get the gate finished and I would rather have one more paycheck in my account before starting. I would also prefer to first have a solid design plan finished up (Architectural draft), right now it's just an idea.

And, with the seemingly abnormally slow sales this week... I'm thinking I might want to hold back on huge cash outflows. It's much easier and faster to spend large amounts of cash than to recoup it, either thru earnings of selling physical assets, and if things are slowing down... might want to hold tight.

---------------------

After using the auger today, did not have subgrade anxiety. Call that a victory, sprint training will continue.

I noticed after sprint training yesterday, I felt unusually awake for the remaining 5 hours of the day. I'm getting the sense that "feeling awake" = life, "feeling fatigued"=death. Considering that both sprints and cocoa make you more alive, this seems veritable. So sprints will continue.

Sprint training on my street is particularly good because there's a down grade of like 3% or something, can definitely feel it running back up.

--------------------

Guy's like 4 feet away, walks by me and says "excuse me" like he's getting in my way. Lol, what?

Am I projecting that much territorial dominance or something? lol.

Seems like working out (Twisting the auger thru the hardclay) has that affect. Powers my muscles making me feel like a man. Might've helped explain the affect I had on the HEB chick, cutting and carrying all those tall heavy trees, in terms of that natural manly aggression. According to https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201305/the-allure-aggressive-men , aggressive men are preferred during ovulation and I've described the HEB chick as a bitch in heat, lol.

So Swbluto, what are you gonna build? Just a box or the Courtyard house? In either cases what will be used for the foundation? Or are you just gonna put it on the ground? I story or 2 or 3? You gonna paint it camouflaged so THEY can't find you? You still planning on grid power? Sorry I have questions. Have more but they can wait.

Dan

c92e1b8d85ae15c4f4a4f32b19dfc575.jpg

Sounds about right! I never really considered myself a jerk, but I was certainly was direct, fearless and aggressive with my intentions and that apparently definitely works. I don't think that "being a jerk" is really necessary for that.

If anything, it appears when I'm impoverished and embittered (A jerk), that's not nearly as successful as when I'm wealthy and buoyant ("nice", not nice as in "pretending to be nice and trying to please her", but nice as in... I'm not projecting negative emotions onto others (Anger,bitterness,etc.) and trying to bring others down. Part of the 'fearless' paradigm is that I'm not pretending to be anything (i.e. "pretending to be nice and pleasing") and I'm not holding back my internal reactions.).

I think it's funny these pictures recommend "Ignoring her" as a key method to 'getting the girl'... and... they don't really give context.

So, let me hypothesize.

So, if there's a girl and you're not talking to her ever, you're not on her radar. Ignoring her isn't going to do jackshit.

If there's a girl with a bunch of other girls, I suppose ignoring the girl you're after and chatting it up with her friends is probably pretty effective. Kind of seems like that's what was happening with the HEB chick, since I couldn't keep looking at her fake smile, and started talking with the bagger, and then that's when her smile turned genuine and she stepped up the flirting a notch.

Then there's the girl whom you express some interest in initially, but then you pull back and ignore her. She's going to think "What's wrong with me?" and try to vie for you attention. Likely pretty effective.

So, that's the all important context for "ignoring her". You have to be on her radar FIRST, lol.

It also seems like... when you put too much attention on the girl and she's keeping herself back.... "ignoring her" or "rejecting her"... is probably pretty effective. That seems to be how it went with the HEB chick, she then was willing to be much closer.

There was a definitely a lot of that push-pull that eventually brought us much closer. If you're pushing too much (i.e., paying her too much attention) and never pulling back(i.e., not "ignoring her"), it would seem like she's not going to feel comfortable around you which is important. Purely hypothetical as to why this is the case, but maybe you're not sensitive to her discomfort or something and she finds that repulsive. Maybe uncomfortable.

As to communicating sexual interest... entirely nonverbal. Verbal just doesn't seem to be as effective and natural. Although, there can definitely be verbal elements involved. I was thinking to myself "Should I be talking dirty right now? No, the situation isn't appropriate, lol." when she started making the baby noises, so I had to pull back and that's when I rejected her. Now if I were in the situation where I could've been talking dirty... that probably could've escalated fast and right along.

These player handbooks talk about do 3 second gazes just to keep the conversation going. Dude... just keep on gazing, roll with the punches as they come and see where it goes. Because, yeah, that definitely felt like that was going places. Of course, you might want to ensure you're in the correct settings to escalate fully, the checkout line is probably not ideal. (But if she were old enough and had I grabbed her number, the correct settings might've been arranged. My intuition based on the overall zeitgeist of the situation is telling me she was underage and yanked by parents, but the analytical side of me that pieces together all the little clues here and there tells me she was getting evicted and looking for a new place. It'd explain all of the nagging previously inexplicable.)

Anyway, it's interesting hearing about dads and cads. Even though that particular situation would've presented me as a cad, I definitely don't think I'm a cad (The guy who gets a taste of sex, and goes onto /f/ many more in a relatively short period of time.). I definitely form relationships with people when it happens, the HEB chick thing is still going strong, lol. If I'm still talking about her, it's still going strong.

It's interesting thinking about the guy in this music video.

[youtube]foE1mO2yM04[/youtube]

I get the impression that this guy has trouble forming relationships with people,which is fundamentally why he is sad. He's not sad because he can't /f/ a lady, he's sad because he can't form relationships for whatever reason. He kind of seems like he might be a little autistic from the looks of him, so that might help explain that. "He can't open up" is the explanation he uses. I think the difference between him and other high profile DJs, is that they can form meaningful longer term relationships with girls and they're generally satisfied in life.

I would suspect a CAD is the type that has trouble forming meaningful relationships, and the DAD is someone who doesn't.

A lonely CAD is likely SAD, and a lonely DAD is likely SADDER. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back