Yuyang king 40amp controller

Sidotian

10 W
Is anyone familiar with this particular controller? I'm running two 6s lipo battery's in series for 12s 16ah. The controller works fine and is charged up and I get a blinking battery on the app with no battery%. The controller still works fine however it won't let me in the controller settings

Sidotian said:
Is anyone familiar with this particular controller? I'm running two 6s lipo battery's in series for 12s 16ah. The controller works fine and is charged up and I get a blinking battery on the app with no battery%. The controller still works fine however it won't let me in the controller settings

i had a few issues with lower volts on those if its the 36 48 72v just hook up another battery in series to up the voltage and see if that works then you can change the settings and swap the battery back

IV tryed 12s and 18s and I get the same problem with both packs I also never get the average speed and miles left on battery to show up and work they have always said 0 idk if that has something to do with it or not I'm afraid to reset the controller and install the app because I have the settings changed to reverse and I don't Wana have to buy a new controller

good morning,
I too have a Yuyang 36-72V 40A bluetooth controller and I am also having problems with it. I can connect to it via bluetooth fine and the motor turns but no matter what settings I set I cannot get it run above 8mph, I am connecting to an ultramotor/a2b motor with a 48v 20ah pack. I have tried 2 different motors and 2 different throttles and get exactly the same behaviour. I know its probably something simple like one of the settings but its got me beat so any help is appreciated.
thanks
Paul

Did u disconnect the blue wiers 2 of them, speed limiting?

The pairing password is 12345678

I know how you can fix your controller.I had the same problem with my controller. Fixed it by swapping the blue and green motor phase wires and the blue and green hall sensor wires. Rafe at Calibike gave me the answer.

I also tried 2 different motors, one of which is brand new. Very rough, noisy, no acceleration, couldn't go more than 12-14mph under no load. I tried swapping phase wires but the key is to swap the hall sensor wires too.

Good morning,
I have just tried swapping the blues and greens as suggested and whilst it now will spin faster it is running incredibly rough with a lot of vibration and so I am unwilling to see how fast it will spin as it doesn't seem right to me.
thanks
Paul

these may help
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3484
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32455

Good morning,
I have previously run through all 36 combinations with the same result, the only non rough forward spinning combinations will not exceed approximately 8mph. I am also using a brushlessmotor controller tester, I tested the motor windings and they were fine, I tested the motor hall sensors and they were fine, using the tester I established the combination of hall sensors which gave me correct sequence A, A&B, B, B&C, C, C&A. I then went through the six combinations of phase wires of which only one was both forward and smooth, and this combination will not exceed 8mph. I also used the tester to check the controller and it checked fine, I checked the throttle and it is fine. I have used another throttle and another motor of the same type with the same results. Its got me beat.
thanks
Paul

Good evening,
the controller is brand new, I have no programming cable but the parameters can be set via bluetooth, I have tried various settings but it will not spin above 8mph
thanks
Paul

In the programming, there is a setting for speed limit. Try checking that.
There is also something called ECO mode, i assume you want to turn off.
There is also a setting to calibrate the speedometer. you could try messing with that.

Try this
http://www.daymak.com/manuals/DAYMAK_APP_MANUAL_IOS.pdf
They use the same controller on their new bikes its model number is YKS9650EG-B claimed at 50 Amps but I believe its probably the same if not totally similar

Yea that seems to be the same controller... I am still running that controller but the issue of getting into the settings remains I get a flashing icon of a battery but when I try to click on the settings there is like a 5 second delay and then some Chinese text appears at the bottom of my phone screen. From what I translated it to say is CANNOT OPEN however I still get speed amp and mile readout. I'm nervous that one day it will reset it self to the original settings and leave me stranded somewhere with a motor spinning in reverse because I had to switch that over instead of switching the wires

have you tried using the password, did it get you into settings?
If you have the settings on reverse there is a speed control just for reverse and its set at something like 8% Maybe send screen shots of your controller settings

It won't let me into the settings everything else works fine with a top speed of 30mph but it won't let me into the settings and if I got the password wrong it wouldn't even connect right? I can see the status (speed amps and voltage) but it WILL NOT let me into the settings the only I do get a flashing battery Icon but no words to tell me what's wrong. IV tryed every thing from 6s to 18s it actually tells me when I have low voltage at 6s but above the lvc I just get a blinking battery the calibration works just fine at this point I'm stumped the controller is very reliable but it just won't let me into the settings

what password did you use

I used 12345678 but It worked at one point ? So it couldn't be a password problem right? Do you think the daymak app would some how work with it?? I bought the controller from Luna cycles in California right now I'm useing the app that they put on there website

also what low voltage threshold is it set at. can you actually get into settings rather than just see the display

The app they show also had a daymak tag somewhere. I would try the daymak app

I can't see the setting it says in Chinese cannot open if I remember correctly it was set for 12s so around 39v with a fully charged battery it's 50.2ish I never let it get that low I have a cell checker on my handle bars 3.6 is my limit I have ran 18s only difference is speed :)

you should have access to all the settings, you may have to factory reset and start as if it were a brand new controller

can you get into the settings menu

Back