CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

LI-ON's 18650 are safe i have cut them in half put them in fire blown holes in them when spot welding them, about 30+ cells i have busted made by Panasonic pf's Sony vt4/5 Samsung29e 30q's 25r etc.. and have never seen one explode! or start a fire but i have stabbed LI-POs and and they have burst into flames.. Just look at them Panasonic Tesla cells!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0IHNrW0QOA

New part of Sanya Ga available, new in boxes, (never been welded)

rio9210 said:
Future plan for 20700B cells ?
Or just 18650 forever ?

Probably yes but who knows when :p

Is there anyone in Toronto/Mississauga,Canada area willing to make me a complete battery pack 36v, ready to use with these sanyo cells?
thx

dfortal said:
Is there anyone in Toronto/Mississauga,Canada area willing to make me a complete battery pack 36v, ready to use with these sanyo cells?
thx
Lowest lifespan of the appropriate batteries available. Consider another choice or accept a shorter lifespan.He's had better cells available and I'm hoping soon...

tomjasz said:
dfortal said:
thx
Lowest lifespan of the appropriate batteries available. Consider another choice or accept a shorter lifespan.He's had better cells available and I'm hoping soon...

Why do you think that have lowest lifespan? Depends on discharge rate like all cells. Maybe Panasonic's PF have better life span due to Fe in chemistry but doesn't have 3500mAh :) Sanyo Ga are optimal - relative high discharge with maximum capacity in that size.

@tomjasz I have bought these cells from Tumich last year. I put one in accelerated testing 4.01 to 2.8V /6A. After 1100 cycles it was still giving >2800mAh under manufacturer test conditions.

And in real life, my commuting ebike that has seen approx 60 cycles in a year still outputs 95% of its original usable capacity.

These cells are good for ebike use as long as you don't charge them fast and dont need the high current. Because their true Achille's heel is that the internal resistance increases a lot with cycling. The capacity fade is totally acceptable.

I would only rate the 18650BM as superior in terms of cycle life.

New part of cells from 1,49$ each!
Sony V3, Samsungs 22P, 29E and Panasonic 18650A.

tumich said:
New part of cells from 1,49$ each!
Sony V3, Samsungs 22P, 29E and Panasonic 18650A.

YIKES!! Incredible prices on some real workhorse cells. My 22P 36V packs and 29E 48V packs are some of the most durable I have. Not high power but perfect for 15-20A applications. I wish I needed cells. These should not last long! NICE!!!

I use Sanyo GA 3500 in electric scooter E-ton/Matra e-Mo+ and they are very good.
Lot of tests on Internet to confirm that : among the bests, no hesitation ! :wink:

Shorter cycle life.

OK Tomjasz : can you share data and links about shorter cycle life for Sanyo Ga 3500 please ? :)

Ptit_Philou said:
OK Tomjasz : can you share data and links about shorter cycle life for Sanyo Ga 3500 please ? :)

Ptit_Philou said:
"Lot of tests on Internet to confirm that"

Lots of anecdotal posts referring to sag and heat when run at rated amps. Suggested by many power users that 5A is a better rating for longer service. There have been many discussion on ES FB. Obviously your mileage is different. but many users pushing 40A+ controllers are suggesting lots of sag and shorter cycle life!
I think a battery should be chosen on specific application not one battery for all.

What's the verdict on the Panasonic NCR 18650A cells? Much cheaper than the GA cells.
Looking for 14S4P at 20A max just for daily commute small light pack, so 5A per cell. These NCR18650A look good, but are they old?

opperpanter said:
What's the verdict on the Panasonic NCR 18650A cells? Much cheaper than the GA cells.
Looking for 14S4P at 20A max just for daily commute small light pack, so 5A per cell. These NCR18650A look good, but are they old?

5A per cells cont discharge for 18650A could be little too much.

tumich said:
opperpanter said:

5A per cells cont discharge for 18650A could be little too much.
I think it's going to be 10-15A continuous, 20A max. So 2,5A-3,75A per cell cont.

Hi Tumich / All

bought 96 18650GA cells a couple of months ago and just wanted to say thanks for it all going well.
Tested all the cells and each one is 3.49 or 3.50v !
Well packaged. And Tunich was very straight forward to deal with.

Keep up the good work. And Im really happy getting the 18650GA cells - perfect for what I need and I could not have done without these prices here in Europe.

Cheers - Allan

tomjasz said:
dfortal said:
thx

So he gets different batteries over time?
I need something like 30q or 25r or around 15-20a discharge, were there batteries like this before on here?

Acido said:
tomjasz said:
dfortal said:
thx

So he gets different batteries over time?
I need something like 30q or 25r or around 15-20a discharge, were there batteries like this before on here?

Yeah, often different cells, but 30q and 25r not as yet. Highest discharge cells he's had have been 10a constant, as far as i can remember. He mY have had some sony cells of higher at some point.

Back