LightningRods wrote: ↑
Nov 26, 2017 5:09 pm
The single stage swingarm drive for Enduro electric bikes is completed. 6000 watts of Big Block power through 8:1 #219 reduction.
Any chance I can get you to make me a few custom parts? I PM'd you as well.
1. Some time back I asked you to make me a couple of KART adapters with 3 bolt holes in the center. Can you make me 4 of those?
2. I was looking at your single stage enduro bike. Can you mate that 6 bolt pattern to the KART adapter outer bolt pattern? I would like 4 of that standard brake rotor bolt pattern to KART 6 bolt pattern.
3. In the past, I have asked you to make me driver sprocket adapters without inner keyways and only the outer keyway. Can you make me 4 of those? Is it possible to get this also in single 6" lengths or possibly longer? Sometimes the shorter adapter is too short and I need to shift the driver sprocket in or out a little. A longer section of this adapter would be helpful in that regard.
4. I will be ordering 2 of the freewheel to KART adapters that have the 5 bolt pattern.
5. What are you charging for your custom hubs like what is on the enduro? I need 3 of those. If getting them pre-strung with wheels is a better option for you, that's fine too.
I'm preparing to build a 3 wheel drive recumbent monster trike in the spring. Each wheel will have an independent controller and motor. I intend to use 3 heavily modded Power Velocity 12 fet controllers and 3 Alien Power C80100 outrunners. The trike will be a reinforced KMX frame with added suspension provided by Adam333. There will be a clutch mechanism that allows the 2 front wheels to disconnect from the motors so that when I don't need/want "balls to the wall" power, I can run from the back wheel only from a single motor. There will be a switching system so the front 2 controllers can be disabled separate from the rear wheel controller. A nano with some custom written software (written by me) in it will control the 3 throttle inputs to the controllers. The nano will detect the position of the steering mechanism so that all 3 motors can track around their individual arcs and adjust throttle accordingly. The software will also include code for detecting wheel spin so that both front wheel motors in straight line acceleration can pull equally. I will be using a hall signal to detect each motors RPM and passing those 3 signals to the nano. There are a variety of position sensors on the market that will serve well for detecting steering angle. My goal is to run at 24S/98.4 volts, top out at 70mph or more, have a 0-60 mph time in less than 5 seconds and have 100 miles of range. I will be building a pack or multiple packs out of the newly released 21700 cells. I've already purchased 40 samsung INR21700's to evaluate. They will arrive next week. If they do what I think they will do, then I'll be buying quite a few more of them...something like 240-300 more. There will be a 3 phones mounted on a central console for managing the motor controllers and displaying individual controller status. Power Velocity has done some really awesome work in this department! By far, this will be my most costly, strongest, fastest and most complex build. A thread will come along soon for the build-out. I expect to spend something like $5000 in various parts and components. It should be fun!