Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
e6362a6d3f2a5dfd4d49affba56088dd2cf89ecce966476976014dae6f73c09f.jpg

To be fair, there's suspicion she might've been bi. Some of her behavior strongly reminded me of another bi I'm aware of. (Who I was also attracted to in almost a similar kind of way.)

And bisexual youth as well as LGBT seem to have disproportionate homelessness issues.

[youtube]iIpfWORQWhU[/youtube]

Notice how the girls are chasing him and trying to stare him down and "hypnotize him".

Isn't that interesting?

I'd say that's roughly comparable to what was happening there. I was "chasing" her and she relented.

Remembering that "seductive sensation to our cores when gazes meet" I was reading, she did that pelvic thrust highly suggesting she experienced that. It wasn't just a "Wouldn't it be nice?" kind of sensation, it was more like "THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!", lol. I didn't really expect it to be that powerful as it was. I've done something similar to other girls to some extent, but never had THAT kind of tension.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=true+love

Love is not being able to think about nething but her.

:cry: :roll:

And just what I needed, another lachrimosa trigger.

True love never dies, once it lives it may go dormant, but it never leaves. Your heart has a memory for true love, it simmers in it when it's found. true love doesn't mean you obsess over them, doesn't mean you can't live without them. True love means that the two of you can be on the opposite sides of the world for three years and still know that every single day you're thinking about each other, and love each other.

The troll was calling YOU a lesbian, not your avatar girlfriend.

swbluto said:
Love is not being able to think about nething but her.

So now we have a last name for H.E.B. chick. I can explain why this particular Nething disappeared.

allison-nething.png

swbluto said:
And just what I needed, another lachrimosa trigger.`

Is that to suggest her first name is Dana, or Roesmary? Or are you just going to Catholic funerals a lot?

But, dang it, YOU had to trigger my literary roots. You realize that by NOT saying Lachrimat or at least Lachrimoso you gave fuel to the fire of saying you're female.
md22465588433.jpg

[youtube]k1-TrAvp_xs[/youtube]

I'm just aware of the names of many kinds of classical music pieces, lol.

I understood that. I was making reference to her bi-ness, because it might suggest there's some kind of psychological sharing I might have with the LGBT group if I was attracted to a bi. Not that I'm a lesbian or gay necessarily, but some kind of psychological similarity... not that I'm actually anywhere on the LGBT spectrum. It's like having psychological similarity with schizophrenia, like being random and rambling in thought, without actually being schizophrenic.

Lol, my awareness went as far as classical music. Don't have much clue of catholic traditions or modern bands, honestly, lol. See, in terms of "Breadth of knowledge" especially as far as the cultural knowledge kind of things, I'm no jeopardy champion, lol.

That is a fine looking color scheme they are sporting, black and white. Gold would make a good complement.

The HEB chick kind of looked just as plain as that gal. I think?

Sometimes I remember her as an athenian beauty of some sort, but other times, pretty plain. Her looks didn't attract my attention at a distance, her unusual smile did however.

It reminded me of the troll smile. (Wide grinned smile looking to the right, away from the person; The guy left looking like he was flustered with her.)

Then there's the suspicion she was entertaining herself by trolling the line with her provocations. Because that's what trolls do, they provoke.

She might've just been a troll.

Whom I made fall in love.

Ended that trolling streak, I guess, lol.

The desperate urgent emotion was definitely there, though. And she was definitely looking at me for something like she really needed it, I just didn't know what.

It's funny to think about her trolling with her provocations. Because she did make me mad.

Just like the guy ahead of me possibly was (Flustered).

However, he just left and gave her a short goodbye...

I, however, made a move on her and completely surprised her. And she then fell under my spell.

It's funny how plans suddenly change with unintended consequences.

And then her parents got word of it and pulled their trolling daughter out of there.

Funny to think she caused her own termination by provoking the "wrong guy", lol.

Or, if she had found true love, then maybe the "right guy", lol.

When she made me mad, I did get angry with her and scorned her. She then was pleading for my acceptance, lol.

I like to wonder about how our different lives migth've caused this outcome.

I'm roughing and toughing out here, and then get this snot nosed brat try to troll me, yeah, she's not getting away with it. That bitch was going to feel my wrath, and she did, and she got really turned on by it. Nothing lights a girl's vagina on fire like a guy's anger.

swbluto said:
Nothing lights a girl's vagina on fire like a guy's anger.

Or maybe his cigarette lighter.

The Catholic funeral has its mourning section, can't telll any more than that, but of course they use a Latin word for it. Spanish comedy/drama, perhaps of the 'Hamlet' variety with a tragic end, also make use of the word. Or maybe you know 'Cyrano de Bergerac.'

Comedy is in fact an American creation, as is drama. Traditionally the world had tragedy and farce. If there's no unhappy ending, its not tragedy. If no one sends in the clowns, no Scaramouche, no FALSTAFF, no no no, where's the farce? Stupid Americans, we won't even let you use our words.

So could it be your own farce with the H.E.B chick ends in prison? Because that's where miss Nething is. Just convicted of murder. Think it might be a good thing this is all in your head and not a bullet?

Music and passion w
ere always in fashion
at the Copa---
---DON'T FALL IN LOVE. . . !
-'Copacabana'Barry Manilow

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Nothing lights a girl's vagina on fire like a guy's anger.

Or maybe his cigarette lighter.

The Catholic funeral has its mourning section, can't telll any more than that, but of course they use a Latin word for it. Spanish comedy/drama, perhaps of the 'Hamlet' variety with a tragic end, also make use of the word. Or maybe you know 'Cyrano de Bergerac.'

Comedy is in fact an American creation, as is drama. Traditionally the world had tragedy and farce. If there's no unhappy ending, its not tragedy. If no one sends in the clowns, no Scaramouche, no FALSTAFF, no no no, where's the farce? Stupid Americans, we won't even let you use our words.

So could it be your own farce with the H.E.B chick ends in prison? Because that's where miss Nething is. Just convicted of murder. Think it might be a good thing this is all in your head and not a bullet?

Music and passion w
ere always in fashion
at the Copa---

There's an old bible passage I was reading in jail ("Nuke school restiction") about this. I was in jail for having gone to the museum in Atlanta without permission, and for making a morbid joke to my room-mate.

Somewhere in proverbs.

Arrow through the liver.

And behold, a woman comes to meet him,
Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heart.

11She is boisterous and rebellious,
Her feet do not remain at home;

12She is now in the streets, now in the squares,
And lurks by every corner.

13So she seizes him and kisses him
And with a brazen face she says to him:

14“I was due to offer peace offerings;
Today I have paid my vows.

15“Therefore I have come out to meet you,
To seek your presence earnestly, and I have found you.

16“I have spread my couch with coverings,
With colored linens of Egypt.

17“I have sprinkled my bed
With myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.

18“Come, let us drink our fill of love until morning;
Let us delight ourselves with caresses.

19“For my husband is not at home,
He has gone on a long journey;

20He has taken a bag of money with him,
At the full moon he will come home.”

21With her many persuasions she entices him;
With her flattering lips she seduces him.

22Suddenly he follows her
As an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool,

23Until an arrow pierces through his liver;
As a bird hastens to the snare,
So he does not know that it will cost him his life.

24Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,
And pay attention to the words of my mouth.

25Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways,
Do not stray into her paths.

26For many are the victims she has cast down,
And numerous are all her slain.

Her many persuasions, yes.

Boisterous and rebellious, yes.

Cunning of heart, yes.

She wasn't dressed as a harlot (HEB uniform), but she sure acted like one!

"Numerous are her slain", I don't doubt that. Troll.

She did seem to be intentionally harmful/vicious as I left, but I thought maybe it was just my imagination.

But "intentionally vicious/harmful" trait would fit one of the homelessness stereotypes. Aggression gets subdued by society. Aggression tends to go up as resources go down.

But, I'm also boisterous and rebellious at times. So, how could that not be true love? The idea I short-circuited her "troll" program by being her true love is not absurd.

If it was true love, the idea we both really wanted to murder each other would be symmetric. However, I know of no such intention of mine, and she seemed more slutty than murderous. (Although AT THE TIME, I was more "hostile" than I am now, much (cash) poorer then.)

Among females, there are far more hoes/sluts than murderers.

I do get the impression, however, there are (a few) that want to murder me for simply being me. I suspect maybe it's a form of sexual suppression, kill the gene host, no possibility of gene replication.

If she was the "intentionally harmfuil" variety, there is a risk she would be the type to cry rape. Or divorce rape.

Girls keep asking "R u real?", lol. Jeez, bunch of peeps around here who don't know ambition.

"Her flattering lips, she seduces him". Yep, that craigslist girl called me 'baby', I started feeling all sorts of special and I just knew I couldn't trust this girl for she was making moves without first interacting.

Who would've thought a bible passage I read 3 years ago that seemed to stick out among all the other poems in provers, would have some kind of relevance to an some kind of earth-shattering event this year? I'm still not sure what lesson I should be learning. I guess I "should" listen to the bible and "Stay away from that women", those intentionally harmful seductresses with their many persuasions and encouragements. But, I get the impression the bible is trying to forcefit me into this monagamous christian society of sorts, so I'm not sure if I think its intentions would fully benefit someone like me. But sure enough, the universe did conspire to keep us apart, maybe it was for the better. I just have a hard time seeing how, exactly.

The bible also tells me one should build a house. I guess I'm inadvertently following the biblical paradigm, what better place than in the heart of the bible belt. lol

Anyway, that fool who got seduced by the girl...

His problem, I'm betting, is that HE didn't seduce HER. Like I did the HEB chick...

So, it's different, where I ensnared her, versus her ensnaring me.

But anyway, I think the bible is essentially describing hos in this passage. Stay away from those hos.

But it is true, when an animal is ensnared, their first instinct is to run. Just like what the Flock of Seagulls guy did.

I did give her the opportunity to "run", when I rejected her. She could've been like, "Oh, ok, alright, here's your groceries, have a nice day.". But did she do that? Nope. She was BEGGING for me to take her. Granted, I didn't know she was looking for me to "take her in" like give her a place to stay, but she was earnestly pleading. That wasn't some fake shit.

Anyway, house construction techniques.

I'm told to hammer the wall frames ontop of the corner posts so it "ties together".

I don't really understand? Can I just nail the most left/rightward stud of the wall frame directly into the corner post? So it doesn't need to attach ontop. Seems like the most direct way to get 8 feet even across the top, seems like the simplest way to construct. KISS.

I intend on using 4x4s for the corner posts. KISS.

I wonder if there's a way to shave studs down flush with the surface they're mating with. Seems like it might ruin precision down the road if I don't address that.

Seems like around here, you mention "I'm building a house", and girls are vying for your attention on craigslist. I'm not exploiting this fact, I'm just noticing it. It seems like most of the craigslist girls are blacks, but having a house seems to woo (some of) the white girls much the same. Like the HEB chick.

For many are the victims she has cast down,
And numerous are all her slain.

Hmmm... yes, all those petit mortes.

And with a brazen face she says to him:

Yes, that was definitely a bold face she had when she asked what I've been doing lately in a seductive manner. Made me kind of think she meant to add "Big boy" to the end, but forgot, lol. I had that feeling like "Wow, she's coming on strong".

I am working! On the computer. It's too cold to work outside, maybe around 3 p.m.

[youtube]g7veAhuB0tY[/youtube]

It was 49F, looks like it's 46F now. It's tolerable with double layers in the pants and some good gloves on (Like these high quality gloves my neighbor gave me.), I started at 4:10 (now 4:33) because the red wine made me sleepy and I napped thru my 3 p.m. scheduled start time, when the outdoor temp peaks for the day.

This is good, means I now have more times where working outside is permissible. Like, for much of this week. (averaging 40-50F)

The deck blocks and spacer supports are installed, and the floor frame and osb floor is finished. Now onto to the wall framing.

Will need to cement the design details tonight, and pick up materials tomorrow and proceed.

Think I will do one wall for now. I think that's enough to stand the wall and one corner post up...

I'll do the 10 foot wall using 10 foot studs, but I'm going to do the 12 foot walls using 8 footers for the experience of joining two wall frame sections together. I'm going to need to use the technique on a larger house as I'm doubting I can lift 24 foot walls by myself, lol.

I've learned you definitely should dig the support holes for the gravel at least more than a couple inches down. Probably at least 4-5 inches down. This gives you granular control over the starting height of the spacers, so you can finetune how high the spacer stack is going to end up. I had one spacer stack acting like a fulcrum, causing the floor to seesaw, so I tried removing gravel which lowered the height which lessened the problem, but it was still there. So, I just removed one spacer for now. I might be able to just add gravel and then use only 3 spacers... I should try that.

https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/the-3-topics-psychopaths-talk-about-twice-as-much-according-to-science.html

The truly psychopathic were twice as likely as non-psychopaths to discuss three topics in particular:

Food

Sex

Money

Oh, man, I almost convinced myself I was only like 10-20% psychopathic, lol.

I figure those beautiful female psychopaths are likely my soulmate, so it ain't all that bad. I suspect the HEB chick was something like that, although she had her own pressing issues at hand. How it'd translate: She's trying to use somebody and she'd think nothing of throwing them away if it served her interests.

On the otherhand...

While psychopaths couldn't stop talking about dinner, they were much less likely to discuss other more social subjects, such as:

Family

Religion

Spirituality

And what was I just recently talking about? A bible passage from proverbs?

Granted, the passage happened to be about a ho, lol.

[youtube]tt2k8PGm-TI[/youtube]

Another song addressing the common lyrical concern "Will you be there in the morning?".

"I'll be there from dusk to dawn"

"Fall in love" - I'll give the song brownie points for this.

Oh, I see they typically use the triple post method with a gap in the middle to routes wires/pipes out of the house. Hmmm...

Maybe I'll do that...

I figure I'll just drill holes when I need them...

Thinking more about that bible passage...

She was manipulating him.

When I made my move, and gazed deeply into her eyes, she started making those baby noises and I detected she had been manipulating me as she really had no interest...

That's when I got angry. And apologized, and then yelled at her to stay the hell away from me.

I see I had wisdom that that fool didn't...

I was a bit confused about what I had got mad about, as the whole situation seemed like a whirlwind of absurdity.

Then she convinnced me she really had interest (Apparently it happened immediately as soon as I had gazed deeply into her eyes), and I was a bit cautious about reversing my regard for her initially.

But she convinced me.

She might've thought I had what she was seeking, a house.

Then when I broke off and left, that's when her bible-suggested viciousness came to the fore with her relational aggression.

But it seemed inexplicable with everything that had apparently happened.

I still don't know if it was intentional, but that bible passage is almost convincing me...

She was trying to win her game of manipulation and harm, like a psychopath, and she was initially losing...

She's losing if I could see through her manipulation and rejected her accordingly...

Once she realized she had met her match, she legitimately fell in love.

All just hypotheticals here...

I doubt that's exactly what happened.

Game of manipulation and harm, like a psychopath.

That almost sounds like an exact description of the bible passage girl.

The bible passage girl harmed using murder, this girl (might have) harmed by using relational aggression in my case.

The other guys might have experienced provocation and rejection. ("Tease")

In both cases, the bible passage girl and this girl (probably) used provocations and seductive tones and nonverbals/body-language.

Actually...

Hmmm...

Does the bible mention the nonverbals? The body language flirting?

Doesn't seem like it...

Seems like the bible describes a girl with a way with words...

Maybe it doesn't matter. All pretty much the same thing... seductive manipulation...

The /signficant/ effects of the possible relational aggression were likely temporary, at most 3 days. The arousal lasted for a good 3 months. So, I'd say the tradeoff was worth it, lol. If I could, I would repeat it in a heartbeat. It's not that I'm a sucker for abuse... lol

Dauntless said:

Music and passion w
ere always in fashion
at the Copa---

Like the story.

[youtube]Pth79-bpgGs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back