tweaking a cycle analyst,76v 60amp

alswiseowl

100 W
hi guys
ok I have finally got the help I needed from hyena industries to get my a2b metro that I stripped & upgraded with a 3540 crystallite rear motor,72v 60amp crystallite controller,& 76v Samsung pack..

I currently have my cycle analyst set at 55amps & 4200watt power out put,

when I'm ridings notice my ride shutters up to speed, pulls,stops,pulls again, stops..
what could cause this feeling, could a stretched phase, hall wire, throttle wires hope its the cycle analyst..

when I set it @ 30amps 2000watt its a smoother ride but the power suxs..

at the moment it rides fast just not smooth, has anyone else experience the shutters,& what would be the best setting, or is there another feature that can affect the throttle response?
thanks for your help :wink:

The 30,000ft view:
Download [strike]Un[/strike]official Guide.
Do the standard setup procedure step by step - skimming and speed reading are not recommended...

This ensures that the basics are set up correctly, describes how to identify the cause of surging/stuttering using the Limit Flags, and indicates which settings to adjust to remedy the issue.

General tuning advice not aimed at you specifically:
Many CA3 settings interact in unforeseen ways. It's important to NOT enable lots of features when doing the basic setup. This is vehicle tuning 101: start out simple so there are few variables to adjust. Enable features one by one, advancing only when the bike works 100% at the present stage.

Here's the very first instruction from section "4.0 Basic Installation (Install/Connect CA and Tune Throttle)".

Unofficial Guide said:
Please ensure the vehicle operates properly on the road without the Cycle Analyst connected and ONLY THEN carefully follow the following steps in the order presented and without modification.

teklektik said:
The 30,000ft view:
Download [strike]Un[/strike]official Guide.
Do the standard setup procedure step by step - skimming and speed reading are not recommended...

This ensures that the basics are set up correctly, describes how to identify the cause of surging/stuttering using the Limit Flags, and indicates which settings to adjust to remedy the issue.

General tuning advice not aimed at you specifically:
Many CA3 settings interact in unforeseen ways. It's important to NOT enable lots of features when doing the basic setup. This is vehicle tuning 101: start out simple so there are few variables to adjust. Enable features one by one, advancing only when the bike works 100% at the present stage.

Here's the very first instruction from section "4.0 Basic Installation (Install/Connect CA and Tune Throttle)".

Unofficial Guide said:
Please ensure the vehicle operates properly on the road without the Cycle Analyst connected and ONLY THEN carefully follow the following steps in the order presented and without modification.

Is it available as a Degree course, or only post doctorate :)

thanks heaps for the info, really appreciate it,throttle response? I've got to read thru it now to learn it I guess :roll:
cool what can be done with the cycle analyst

Did you resolve the battery issue you were having over here?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92261&p=1349073#p1349073

If not, you need to fix that first.

Then verify it's all working without the CA controlling anything (throttle wires not going to / from CA, but directly to controller).

When you're sure its' working ok that way, then you can hook the CA up per the Guide, and follow the steps in the Guide to set all the various screens up to do what you want to do.

hi amber wolf,

I only just found out that whoever applied the bms to the battery pack had used the wrong one, luckily hyena industries helped me find the problem & is helping me rectify the problem..
as a noobi I'm extremely fortunate that hyena local to me..

now I just have to find the sweet spot for the 3540 motor with the 60amp crystallite controller..

thanks for all your help

Back