Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed of sardines, the skin is easily the most delicious part. Fish fat. Omega 3s. Vitamin D. Fish fat is delicious, lol.

Men presume they’re already taken Because they’re so hot.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/13/11-reasons-the-hottest-girls-are-always-single-5287517/?ito=cbshare

Hmmm...? If she's kind of edgy and she's flirting with me, I think that's a good sign she's single. Such was the HEB chick.

swbluto said:
Was the HEB chick a pscyhopath?

Manipulation and harm were her duty....

swbluto said:
. . . . what it felt like with the HEB chick. A lover and friend.

Ho hum, out of sync and dumb.

swbluto said:
("Whirlwind of absurdity" were my thoughts. . . .

Oh, always, ALWAYS.

swbluto said:
Anyway, if the pretend HEB girl was actually a psychopath, and I just happen to be (sort of) one... oh... then no doubt that was true love, lol. . . I was the one who could see through her ploy and I let her know through rabid rejection.

Is that good or bad? Do you even know?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/opinion/sunday/engagement-marriage-conflict.html

http://psychopathsandlove.com/the-truth-about-female-psychopaths/

male and female psychoaths are remarkably similar: They charm, they lovebomb, they declare true love early on.

Behind the mask: They are callous, self-centered and manipulative.

Isn't that interesting. She lovebombed me, and I lovebombed her. We both charmed each other.

Wait... let's review this term:

That's the goal of a love bomber — they get pleasure from giving you love, and then watching you as they take it all away. It's a sick form of emotional abuse.

I would say if she was trolling with her sexual provocations, then she was doing a form of lovebombing.

I didn't reject her for the pleasure of seeing her squirm, it was because I detected I was being manipulated after seeing a lack of interest (At that moment). [The withdrawal however produced behavior that was insightful, so not all bad. And, I suspect it increased her attachment.]

It's interesting to think psychopaths are more focused on sex and money. Because she DEFINITELY was, lol.

Maybe that's what I need to do, I need to find me some female psychopaths.

Wonder where female psychopaths might be at older ages? She was likely a recent highschool grad (July 1), striving, would be unsurprising if she moved out of grocery store employment like she was seeking.

Her sense of importance/superiority (Grandiosity) was definitely a key attractant.

And, thinking about my own behavior, "rule breaking". Was the move I made on her not "breaking some unwritten rules"?

And did it not light her passions on fire?

She found herself someone just like her, and fell in love.

This whole idea of "cheating the banks", one part of me thinks it's personal revenge for the Great Recession for wall street essentially made the real estate market more liquid thru their financial instruments, thus increasing its volatility and severity of downturns, and how did that great recession hurt my entire generation (it was very visible in cities like Spokane). But, it could also be a form of rule-breaking in the area of money. I do break the rules just a little when it's of advantage. Not for the sake of it (Unlike some real life sluts I knew). I guess that makes me a smart(er) rule breaker, not a dumb one.

I'm more inclined to break the rules where I perceive someone is TAKING my money. I'm not paying them for some service/good I want, they are TAKING it.

Copacabana, havana... two songs about havana and love. There's something about havana.

[youtube]bsSK1DccV_Y[/youtube]

I'm doin' forever in a minute

Oh, that moment of intense love, when time stands still, and the moment stretches to eternity.

A summer night in June.

July 1st.

Something about that time of year, I'm guessing. I was personally hoping it can happen ANYTIME of the year, gives me something to look forward to in the week, that chance encounter.

I see this lakefront property I'm spying as the perfect setting for those romantic evenings. :mrgreen:

Need to prepare the mailings tonight.

Hey, I was quick to pay that girl like uncle sam.

Wait, what, he's admitting it was a prostitution thing?

I'll admit, it did feel weird not offering the HEB chick some money, as UNUSUAL as that might sound. ("No place in a relationship", blah, blah, then reality happens...)

And I have a feeling she was sniffing money, which I did have at the time.

Jackie-Mason-Money-Important-Love-Is.jpg

Isn't that the truth. I guess if you've never experienced it, you can doubt it, but for those who know what it's like, money is absolutely nothing in comparison in terms of its emotional impact and that deep sense of meaning.

In terms of girls and money.

Steve said that his wife was stealing money out of the joint account and putting it in her own account.

And then my sister's husband's father apparently had a girl who had his credit cards, maxed them out, and then left him high and dry for the debt.

Is giving girls credit cards really the norm?

I thought when selena was singing "If they don't give me proper credit, I just walk away" in her "Material Girl" song, I didn't think she was literally talking about credit cards, lol. Is that really a common expectation?

Maybe the expectation has changed in recent times.

Now that it's the middle of january, the coldest month of the year, I'll note the vegetation around here at 30 degrees north.

The grass is green. The trees with the small leaves still have green leaves, most of the larger leaved trees have fallen. The pine trees still have green pine needles.

So, there's still a bunch of green everywhere.

It seems like mostly the oaks regenerate their leaves during spring.

It's going to reach 64F as the high today around 3 p.m.

There's birds everywhere.

When we were talking afterwards, she was almost in tears. Tears of joy, I don't know... Definitely hit a soft spot. Emotional. She definitely was acting really excited as I left, so "tears of joy" would be a good guess.

How did I describe that moment?

A tinge of sadness, immense beauty, intense yearning...

Maybe there was some sadness there, sadness in having found what she had been searching for, yet repressed, her entire life. Or something.

Frizzy brown hair girl. Just like my frizzy brown hair, lol.

Maybe I should be looking out for the frizzy brown haired girls...

My mom has frizzy brown hair, so there might be something to it.

As I'm building the house, I'm realizing that building houses is some simple shit, lol.

Just figured out how to get a straight cut with the power saw. Always came out slightly angled until I learned a working method today using the casing. Was annoying me. Was making me think I /needed/ to get a chop saw, but turns out I don't. A speed square and power saw works fine.

Dauntless said:
What are you building towards?

638eda6b2a5355335c08f5714e264eec--funny-sexy-construction-worker.jpg

What in the world... just to get some breathtaking mountainside views. That's not a bad idea. I like the idea of glass walkways even better.

_90619961_hi034331971.jpg

Is it true that a girl never forgets her true love no matter to whom she is married to?

Yes, a girl never forgets true love. If she marries the wrong man she knows deep inside something is wrong if she had experienced love before. She compares the wrong man to the one who loved her.

Oh, man, imagine if she was underage. Her parents probably kept hearing about it, lol.

There's no way in hell she could've hid her sheer happiness/excitement the first day. That just shines through, it's futility trying to hide it.

I wouldn't say she was my first relationship... but the first "true love", oh yes.

That set the bar. Just like the example above, I would know if I'm married to the wrong gal. If, especially, I don't feel some kind of instinct compelling myself with the person, I know it's not true. Feeling comfort isn't true. Feeling affection isn't true.

My final interpretation of the end note: Trying to hide our relationship from the world. Maybe because she knew it wouldn't fly with her parents.

I have a strong feeling the vast majority of relationships don't start like that either, lol.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b71f32cb-f2b7-3a3d-a350-b134ac8576aa/ss_couple-bound%2C-shot-to-death.html

Saw this, home invasion, and my question "Does this happen to be houston?".

Yep, sure was!

This seems to be the city to get shot. I don't trust my illegal neighbors at all in that department. I didn't need them charging my rear window just 2 nights ago to give me that impression, I register that as an attempted surprise attack and they were obviously hoping lifting my tarp would allow them to see through. North houston has plenty of 8 foot tall wooden fences, no doubt not just for the privacy, but so there's no way someone could point a gun over the 6 foot fence!

I get the sense if people think you're doing well, they want to shoot you. My illegal neighbors might've got wind I was doing well, with all their spying and listening in.

Here's one for the bisexual=whore theory.

As a bisexual girl, I was very close friends with many boys and girls, and open about sexuality and that kind of thing. I was insanely jealous of all these guy friends of mine jacking off and doing all these things I couldn't do. I kept trying, to the point of frustration, tears and anger, to orgasm. Eventually, at 13, I used a toothbrush holder (such a perfect dildo shape) to exhaustion, and got there. It was kinda like.. uh.. what? Damn, i'm tired. Then I looked down and realized there was blood everywhere. So I curled up into a ball and cried for a while.

I just wonder if bisexuals are skilled at making people horny? Because in my limited experience with bisexuals... it /almost/ seems like it.

I've known more sluts than bisexuals.

The sluts I've known don't necessarily make me horny... the bisexuals I've known have that tendency.

"All these guyfriends"....

Girl who hangs with the guys = bisexual. So that girl in my dream, whom reminded me of the HEB chick though I don't think it was specifically her, who had 2 guys she was talking with (in a flirting/affectionate way) was a bisexual.

Some of the behavior of the heb chick strongly reminded me of a bisexual I once knew, who was known as a whore in her younger years, so I suspect she was bisexual. But do I really know? Not really. The one bisexual I knew didn't really have a psychopathic way about her. (Narcissistic, manipulative and charming) And she didn't have the energetic/bold-faced thing going for her like the HEB chick. She was rebellious though which is a constant for whores of any kind.

These charming, manipulative, narcissistic sociopaths are fantastic in bed though according to https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbxb4m/charming-manipulative-fantastic-in-bed-and-a-compulsive-liar-maybe-hes-a-sociopath-235 . It's hard to imagine the heb chick was fantastic in bed, though, with that guilt she had. But, can't help but imagine she was telling me "Let's do it" with all the encouragements after the move was made, so I get the impression she has experience. That's definitely a point for the "bisexual" guess, especially since the "average new girlfriend" isn't going to be like "Ok, let's do it!".

The HEB chick being bisexual is feeling pretty strong. Or a floosie. Somewhere in that camp. My impression from the way she sounds, she seemed like a floosie.

I mean to say, bisexuals are prone to spontaneously erupting into flames, and are thus, generally quite hot.

That was definitely an "erupting scene" with the HEB chick, flames. And she seemed to be thoroughly embracing it and actively escalating it even further.

So that look of desperation in that she wasn't able to fulfill the heat of the moment at that particular moment...

Might've been because she was bisexual. Not necessarily looking for a place.

Could've been both. Seems like bisexual youth tend to have homelessness issues.

Bisexual homeless young HEB worker.

That does sound like a dream opportunity. Being the white knight rescuing a horny hot damsel in distress and bringing her home, lol.

These girls definitely do exist, too.

https://www.brides.com/story/benefits-of-marrying-a-bisexual-person

bisexual people make amazing husbands and wives

Yep, that's what I was thinking at the time, marriage material. I wouldn't say that about most sluts I've known.

swbluto said:
Is it true that a girl never forgets her true love no matter to whom she is married to?

Nope. She may turn him into some imaginary true love as her life goes in the bucket, but the truth js this so often a guy she spurned when she was going through he childish 'Act like Bluto says we do' phase.

So while she was dating the biggest jerk on campus back in high school, she could have---well. . . .

And it would have nice of her to leave it at that. Let's just say She had fun making a nuisance of herself. This started to wane as her first husband rented them a garage to live in a few blocks from my, ahem,downhil Downhill from there as her second moved them into a small commercial space because it was so cheap. The third took her and fled to cheaper than California, before her 30th birthday.

So let's be clear, when she shows up talking about coming home as her current marriage ended, I had no interest in being #4. Don't give me the old friends crap, I'm the guy who ran into you one night with some friends and and you said "Not really" when the asked about us knowing each other in high school. Try to recapture THAT old feeling, woman.

I could tell more such stories of the scornful woman going out to rack up divorces, work multiple jobs to support the man who married her for her paychecks from 2 jobs, etc. Don't start about it being ME who ruined your life, you don't really know who I am.

So I guess its like the H.E.B. chick. All in the imagination.

Bisexuals make great EXes, which they will usually become. Look up how much more likely a bit is to bring home a disease. If anonymous hasn't made denial of service attacks on the sites you're talking about it, you're supposed to pretend, as you seem to have done.

My point is what are you"Building towards with what you've been saying.

??

Then another dream, one where she improving the welfare of the community, with the numerous cutscenes of intimate relations with guys and gals.

Then my own personal observation, she was one really horny chick that seemed to be doing whatever she could to make me horny. And her wide smile strongly reminded me of another bi I knew who smiled at me in the halls exactly like that. And she was escalating and encouraging however she could. And she had that smile like she knew a plowing was coming.

She seemed to like the forcefulness, it turned her on.

I suspect working hard outside has a lot to do with this forceful personality. When men work like men, they tend to behave like men.

So there's good evidence suggesting she's somewhere in that direction.

Just that... I don't usually see them so energetic, confident and bold like she was... so that does throw me off a little. Is that a young adult thing? Or was she a manipulative narcissistic sociopath like the bible describes?

The preponderance of the evidence suggests a homeless bi. There's no doubting the urgency she had, in addition to the desperation.

I seem to have a thing for bis. They have that "f me" vibe about them, which I suspect has a way of attracting me.

I suspect it has a way of attracting many of their intimates.

Dauntless said:
Bisexuals make great EXes, which they will usually become. Look up how much more likely a bit is to bring home a disease. If anonymous hasn't made denial of service attacks on the sites talking about it, you're supposed to pretend, as you seem to have done.

Oh, that's what you've been calling 'pretend'. My nearly 100% accurate social imagination. Hey guess what, that's what it's for! Understanding others and filling in the gaps.

I have a feeling you're right about the diseases.

And, can't find strong stats on divorce rates. And the one bi I personally knew had one divorce under her belt, young love. Same with my mom,

Dauntless said:
she spurned

To reject with disdain.

Funny, that's exactly what I did to her. Then she pleaded for (Something she thought I had to offer... love, passionate sex, residence...etc?). No record of her spurning me, she was hiding our relationship thinking that's what it would take to ensure it'd survive. For what reason... I don't know... maybe she was underage... seems doubtful... hard to get a consistent story with one isolated factor, seems there's many factors that were present.Or she was hiding it in order to keep her options open as she continued searching for immediate residence...

Have limited sales data for this month, since I usually can't reach conclusions until I have 2 straight weeks since they often happen in spurts, but looks a bit slow for January so far.

swbluto said:
Then another dream, one where she improving the welfare of the community, with the numerous cutscenes of intimate relations with guys and gals.

Then my own personal observation, she was one really horny chick that seemed to be doing whatever she could to make me horny. And her wide smile strongly reminded me of another bi I knew who smiled at me in the halls exactly like that. And she was escalating and encouraging however she could. And she had that smile like she knew a plowing was coming.

She seemed to like the forcefulness, it turned her on.

I suspect working hard outside has a lot to do with this forceful personality. When men work like men, they tend to behave like men.

So there's good evidence suggesting she's somewhere in that direction. . .The preponderance of the evidence suggests a homeless bi. There's no doubting the urgency she had, in addition to the desperation. . .I suspect it has a way of attracting many of their intimates. . . .

Oh, that's what you've been calling 'pretend'. My nearly 100% accurate social imagination.

Your delusions, why yes, I'm calling the pretending pretend. This whole pretense thing. . . .

Well, it's true, there was only one interaction and limited info to go on. As usual with these "first encounters", there's a lot of mystery, and imagination fills the void. This shouldn't be too surprising. Especially since her situation was relatively rare, not too many girls are in dire straits like she appeared to be, but it was only somewhat visible as I was leaving when the desperation and sense of urgency came thru, and it took quite a while to figure out what was going on exactly. That was the first time I encountered a girl looking for immediate residence, I've only seen it one other time, during the hurricane who showed pretty similar behavior, sexual provocation. Sluts/hoes/etc. also use sexual provocation, so it does take some reasoning to differentiate. So do teases, the "fake sluts", some of them attention seekers, some of them plain sociopaths (Use and abuse, what Eurythmics was singing about in Sweet Dreams... "Some of them want to use you... some of them want to abuse you..."). And, it's very possible there are whores out there looking for residence, and many indications suggest that might be what was going on. Bisexuals as well LGBT youth have above average homeless rates.

I find it funny about the billionaire judging the girl based on her answer to his "Would you have sex with me?" question.

Is he really not aware that it's a process of making a move on the girl and escalating it? And arousing her passions?

Just kind of funny since the question seems to indicate he's kind of oblivious to the process. Like he seems to think it's /normally/ some kind of well-thought-out decision with explicit reasoning. LOL! Hardly. It's more often than not a feeling.

I find it interesting reading the lyrics of female music artists as opposed to male artists. They give me a lot of insight into how women think, and it seems highly inclined to the way I think, at least the way I think they think, lol.

That havana song, "Papa says he's got a bit of malo in him", aka, "evil"... aka... bad boy! After one june night, she fell in love.

It's interesting that it took sex to make her fall in love. Because, the HEB chick also fell in love, but we never had sex. But... we were pretty damn close to it... after I made my "bad boy" moves, lol, breaking those unwritten rules of public interaction. (But, arguably, she was breaking them left and right in her pursuit of immediate residence.)

I guess it's true, all those "nice guys" vying for her affection were 'losing', while I was the one who stole her heart. She was actually falling under my wing before I made my move, but she withdrew as soon as she learned I was of the hated not-in-group out-of-staters. That's when I pulled her back in.

She was actually walking around like a chicken with her head cut off. She didn't anticipate getting seduced and she was like "What, what, what's happening?" lol. Yep, definitely two magnets came into proximity at that moment.

[youtube]fZWsGf0KgQw[/youtube]

When the weather's fine, you got women on your mind.

I think it works the other way too! Women have men on their mind.

The HEB chick certainly seemed like she did, if I didn't assume she was seeking immediate residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back