Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of wondered why in most cases, rejection leads to suicidal ideation and sometimes actual suicide, but in a few, it leads to homicidal ideation and sometimes actual homicide.

I suspected that people who thought highly of themselves would tend to be homicidal as opposed to suicidal.

The narcissist.

The HEB chick, I wonder. She definitely came off like a narcissist.

I think probably homicidal ideation happens more often than homicide stats suggest, but most are too afraid of jail and are simply not suicidal. But, those that do actually carry out the homicide, often commit suicide.

Just as suicidal ideation is far more common than suicide, the same is true of homicidal ideation.

"I'm going to kill you" is a common refrain or thought.

Looks like the deal is happening. Got a little worried with 2 days of non-communication.

For a second, I thought getting the .5 acre would've been great for crops. (Hypothetically could sustain one person

But it's /right next/ to the redneck dump.

And I'd have $2000 less to my name.

That matters, since I'm estimating the 500 sq. ft. house will be $4000.

The fixtures and appliances...

hot water heater, bathtub at a minimum...

And I'll probably need to get a sink, refrigerator, etc. if I were making it suitable for someone special.

Plus, it'll be good to have cash when the recession ensues...

real estate deals...

deals in general...

desperate girls...lol

Seems like I'm walking around with that body language that girls are noticing.

Feeling all proud of myself, dreams coming true.

When the recession ensues...

I wonder if I can convince my parents to give me a massive loan to buy some houston property for a 5-7 year investment.

When it peaks, I can sell some properties, then put rental improvements on others.

Those mailing campaigns seem to work.

My neighbor was saying "Those things don't work"...

Hmmm....

Maybe he needs my skills...

693.png

No kidding! I learned my lesson.

I think it's a great thing these love/lust connections only seem to last, unaided, upto a year, so that next year is a fresh start should something go awry. Like people disappearing and nevermore to be seen.

This guy saying that dating is like the stock market, has high and lows, so to keep even, you need to diversify. Dang, I swear he's not forging pairbonds with his dating.

The-saddest-thing-in-life-is-when-you-meet-that-special-someone1.jpg

No kidding! Those tears of despair are relentless and come from the darkest depths.

BEING-HIS-SOMEONE-SPECIAL.jpg

Damn it, probably shouldn't have reminded myself, this image provoked them.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
I see the forest.

See it? You're lost in it. And there seems to be a fog.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/06/pf/stock-market-terms-guide/index.html
Well...

IF THE STOCK MARKET DOES NOT AFFECT MAINSTREAM...

No real cause for concern.

However, I believe a stock market crash would induce a paucity of mortgage backing (Available by various wall street real estate instruments) causing it to "dry up", causing a real estate crash which then reverberates through the entire economy.

So I don't think it's decoupled.

But IF IT IS, that's absolutely awesome.

And, hey, If I'm completely off the mark and this bull lasts for well beyond the standard cycle, that makes for some rosy profit taking ahead and I'm not complaining.

What came first...

wall street crash...

or real estate crash...

Now this "exuberant san fran economy"...

That's purely driven by the stock market with the high investment in tech companies. When the Nasdaq crashes, so will San Fran. And San Fran property will probably become a bit more affordable.

What happened to san fran after dot com?

Think it'll be similar.

Best sex of a girl's life is when a headstrong man knows what he wants, goes after her full throttle and ravishes her. Submission fantasy

(Or more like what I was doing... arousing her...)

Since the rapist knows what he wants and is certainly headstrong, it's not surprising a few would rate in terms of arousal.

Interesting dream, saw this gal whose neutral face i almost fell in love with.

Unlike the microcenter gal, that was a "Thinking hard" face.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article199021899.html

You went to college, maybe even graduate school, and got a job. You've been steadily employed since then and are bringing home a decent paycheck.

A generation or two ago, the next step would likely have been to settle down and buy your first home.

But now? That path may not be a sure thing. According to a 2017 survey from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 80 percent of millennials don't own a home.

"Of those who don't own a home, 83 percent of those say that student loan debt is holding them back from purchasing a home," says Jessica Lautz, managing director of survey research and communications for NAR and a co-author of the study.

80 percent, eh? You're saying I'm going to be among the 20 percentile? And probably further even more like the 10th percentile in terms of equity and definitely percentage equity.

I don't want the banks to own the deed during a recession, this recession I'm seeing imminent.

Mortgages are a musical chairs game, with the .0001% profiting on the backs of the misery they foist on the unsuspecting.

Even those who are suspecting, like me, are going to feel it thru mainstreet.

As to finding girls, there are definitely girls on craigslist. Not that it's my preferred approach, but hey... leaving no stone unturned... it's not an impossible way to find them. And, it's definitely cheaper than the dating sites. And it's more suitable for the lazy.

In this area, all the young girls are in Magnolia.

I like the area, it's like the white working class, essentially.

Lake Conroe is essentially the rich retirees, with a few keeping up with the joneses gen-x types.

It doesn't seem like I like the crowd there, but the stores have good appearances.

I don't think this recession is going to be as bad as the last one, but this I don't really know.

I wouldn't think so because investors were actually buying homes with all cash purchases, instead of backing mortgage securities. But again, I don't really know.

It'll be great being connected to electricity, feel like I'm back in business instead of this "maintaining operations" mode I've been in since leaving a year ago.

I thought it was interesting this girl was like "We don't like those butthurt types of guys, that can't take a joke". I know the type, that's my dog, he sulks in a corner like you've just ruined his self-esteem or something, lol. UNLIKE MY DEAR DEAR LULUBELLE, lol.

The heb chick? Nope, she definitely wasn't sulking in a corner, she had tenacity and aggression. JUST LIKE MY DEAR DEAR LULUBELLE, lol.

So, I definitely like my girls like that girl likes her guys. Not the butthurt sulking-in-the-corner types.

Walking by this girl, I could EASILY tell that's what her type was and I could immediately tell I wouldn't love her personality. (Don't like the beta chicks, nope, sure don't.)

She was cowering in my presence, telling me she was that butthurt type. I sometimes have a commanding presence that inferiors like her shy away from, you see.

Girl tries to get me down, I'm not sulking in the corner. I return the aggression which the HEB chick seemed to love every minute of. (I returned sexual aggression... it's questionable if her aggression was sexual in nature... being mean to a guy you like...seems plausible. The way everything seemed to fit like a puzzle makes me think it's pretty likely.)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Alpha+Female

Alpha Females prefer passion over romance, although if it's romance coming from an Alpha Male, a hootttttt one, that's another story...

lol, tell me about it.

swbluto said:
Best sex of a girl's life is when a headstrong man knows what he wants, goes after her full throttle and ravishes her. Submission fantasy

(Or more like what I was doing... arousing her...) Since the rapist knows what he wants and is certainly headstrong. . . .

But the jury didn't buy it, did they? NO WONDER your defense attorney didn't want to put you on the stand.

By the time you inherit your parents house, it'll be much higher than 20%. You'll discover the most impacted real estate markets, Boston, San Francisco, etc., don't really give ground when the real estate prices collapse elsewhere. While the stock market follows the economy, not the other way around. It's the mainstream that affects the stock market, the other way around would be the tail wagging the dog.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/opinions/stock-market-federal-reserve-james-dorn-opinion/index.html

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

(Or more like what I was doing... arousing her...) Since the rapist knows what he wants and is certainly headstrong. . . .

But the jury didn't buy it, did they? NO WONDER your defense attorney didn't want to put you on the stand.

By the time you inherit your parents house, it'll be much higher than 20%. You'll discover the most impacted real estate markets, Boston, San Francisco, etc., don't really give ground when the real estate prices collapse elsewhere. While the stock market follows the economy, not the other way around. It's the mainstream that affects the stock market, the other way around would be the tail wagging the dog.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/opinions/stock-market-federal-reserve-james-dorn-opinion/index.html

The dotcom bubble affected the economy though, didn't it? That was purely a stock market phenomenon.

And, just checked, appears CDOs are much lower in volume as compared to 2007. So, it appears wall street meddling in real estate is much more tightly regulated, which is good. Outside of NASDAQ collapse causing collapse of tech markets in "hot spots"(San fran), the affects on main street via real estate with a stock collapse should be minimal.

us-annual-unemployment-rate-2000-2013.jpg

Looks like the dotcom bust did affect the overall economy, but it was minimal. That's great to hear, no likely repeat of "The Great Recession".

One way to easily understand how much meddling wall street is doing with the mortgage market...

How many millenials have a mortgage?

Lol, hardly any!

Wouldn't have been the case during the earlier 2000s, all those easy to get subprime mortgages.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

The only parallel was the amount of aggression/forcefulness/not-taking-no-for-answer-ness. The actual levels of assault was minimalistic, knowingly so by both parties.

Did I brush her ass? No.

Did I grope her? No.

So, nope, not even close to harrassment OR assault. Point blank: I was merely REALLY turning her on. You going to send a girl to jail for flirting with you, turning you on?

Btw, this "aggressive seduction" approach had 2 girls crushing for me, so it really works. One of them hot as hell (The heb chick), the other kind of porky. It works on all kinds of girls, dude.

Cautionary note:

Can't compare this one to the dotcom crash.

The DJIA didn't fall during the dotcom crash, but the NASDAQ did.

This time, the DJIA is crashing.

When it the last time the stock market crashed and not just tech stocks?

I know, Black Tuesday causing THE GREAT DEPRESSION!

Point me to another comparable crash to ease my worries, please.

Seen many advertisements telling me this one was going to be "The Big One"...

Correction:

During dotcom, DJIA fell 20%, over 2 years.

During great recession, DJIA fell 50% over 1 year before "fed rescue". (QE money printing)

What's it going to do this time? 20% off 26000 is 20800.

If it falls below 21000....

We might be in for some deep doodoo....

Do I want to learn how to day trade stocks?

Sounds like a potentially profitable skill but...

uggg....

BORING.

And there's no real world manifestation. With no real world affects, feels very meaningless.

Discover how this former law school student didn’t have to end up work 60-70 hour weeks and now enjoys the freedom of spending more time with her family while working only 2-3 hours a day thanks to The Warrior Pro Trading System

Oh, well, if I could do this during the evening time... or early morning... or something...

I could see this being a profitable skill to have.

The idea of committing myself to a computer screen all day trading stocks...

Sounds like a waste of a life.

swbluto said:
The dotcom bubble affected the economy though, didn't it? That was purely a stock market phenomenon.

Uh, no, not really. Dot.com was NOT the cause of the Dubya years.

Not sure what you're getting with other stuff here. Or why you're calling someone "Seduced" when you're claiming you never got near her.

When it the last time the stock market crashed and not just tech stocks?

Dang, shouldn't the answer be the last time that it did? Oops. The problem is you DON'T know. When HAS only tech stocks caused a market crash? I don't think that's happened, maybe the tech was worst of all, but. . . .

What is increasingly the cause of a stock market crash could be called proactive self defense. "He hit ME first, after I hit him back." If you are familiar with program trading, hedging, various terms for actions against market weakness, it's sort of a preplanned self fulfilling prophesy. If you ever read James Thurber where there's the panic that the dam has burst and everyone starts running, that's our crashes anymore. When the Russian bankruptcy pulled the rug out in 1998 it wasn't so different from the collapse of the Mississippi company in 1720 plunging France into chaos. There's a pretty good BitCoin parallel there, but it was bigger than BitCoin will ever be, what with poor people having become millionaires through that scam, or so they thought.

You might enjoy reading up on William Duer. A hero of the Revolution, he plunged the new United States into our first economic crisis. Alexander Hamilton cashed in big. Also, you could read 'Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market' by Walter Bagehot, which I guess was inspired by Hamilton's actions. http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/4359

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Rf_jieIt5WwJ:https://arxiv.org/pdf/cond-mat/9510036+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Dunno if this will open to page one or not, but it's another book for you.

https://books.google.com/books?id=tAtpDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA415&lpg=PA415&dq=stock+market+crashes+precursors+and+replicas&source=bl&ots=AMQGVFHUhJ&sig=vXibUia56HjQT25wd8VzVMa9OzY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLmceC25fZAhVK-GMKHWXwA-IQ6AEIUzAF#v=onepage&q=stock%20market%20crashes%20precursors%20and%20replicas&f=false

Dauntless said:
Or why you're calling someone "Seduced" when you're claiming you never got near her.

entice (someone) into sexual activity.

Oh she was enticed alright, uh huh. She kept on encouraging and provoking me to follow through.

Which was awfully persuasive, btw. I can't honestly tell if it was her encouragements or the sexual pairbond that was being awfully persuasive...

Because I can definitely tell she was being awfully persuasive BECAUSE OF the pairbond...

She wasn't being that specifically persuasive beforehand. In fact, she was telling me off, lol.

Seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person, to engage in a relationship

We were gf/bf at that moment, ok. It sucks that her parents pulled her or something else happened... but there's no denying that was happening. A girl doesn't get all super happy and excited yelling exclamations of joy across the room SO EVERYONE CAN HEAR when they just had a "friendly conversation".

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3580227

Good thread on sleeping with 16 year olds.

Someone might think he's faking... but in my experience... he's definitely talking from experience!

"Tight young pvssy" ("Love the slendy leggy thingy and how it feels down there")

"Feels like christmas and payday all rolled into one"

"They're hot" (Seems universal)

Oh yeah! Someone claims it was the best shag... that was definitely the best tension/arousal even if it couldn't be consummated. Too bad it's jailbait in the usa, and not the UK.

The tension/arousal came specifically from the sexual pairbond created during the eye gazing, not from her just being some young hottie. Had I not done that, there was no way in hell it would've been as blissful as it was.

This guy also claims "they're easy".

Well, that was my impression of the HEB chick.

Them being at their hottest and easiest doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Just as being at their oldest and least hot and hardest doesn't seem like a coincidence.

(Based on the situation alone... I still think she was 18...looking for a place... but she definitely had the personality, look and voice of a 16 year old.)

He also mentions they're attracted to him to lay because of "his things are impressive". Claims he's very good looking, and has a massive dick... the only thing I can really infer is he thinks very highly of himself. Narcissist, and he conveys it humorously.

Interesting...

Clearly the heb chick thought I had a house...

I really doubt that look of frustration as I was leaving was because she couldn't suck my dick right then and there. She's not that desperate for dick, was she?

swbluto said:
Oh she was enticed alright, uh huh. She kept on encouraging and provoking me to follow through.

And if she'd really been there, you might have. If you weren't too scared.

swbluto said:
Good thread on sleeping with 16 year olds.

Good song on it.

[youtube]zljYVfHdAOE[/youtube]

Had a dream.

Met this girl who had been with many guys.

I asked her had any gazed into her eyes, and she said something like "That's normally how it happens" in a "Duh, are yu stupid?" kind of way.

I reminded her I wasn't some girl getting chased by guys, obviously.

(Although, the opposite can happen, girls will try to catch the guy. Flock of seagulls guy, it's just that I've never experienced the pairbond to that kind of degree before with any other girls gazing before. But... if the flock of seagulls guy couldn't get away... he obviously got the sexual pairbond established...)

[youtube]uOUBKbd-M9M[/youtube]

At :47, what I told some lady who coughed at my marvelous singing about the bird in the oak tree. I was waiting for my water to dispense, and I was merely entertaining myself in the meantime, bitch.

It sounded like an owl, but wasn't an owl. So very curious as to what it was.

[youtube]p2VitpGRalw[/youtube]

Getting angry at them and disrespecting gals at the same time, the player's motto.

Really, if a girl is pissing you off, and you don't hold back...
'
You're being yourself.

And that's hot.

The HEB chick was being herself when got my angry at my origin... oh my... so hot.

Day trader.
Swing trader.

Oh, I think I'm more of a swing trader, with month-long year-long strategies. I've been pretty good at identifying major market peaks. So far, I identified the gold peak, the crypto-peak and now the djia peak. And I think I have enough insight now to identify the best times to buy in for longterm investment (shortly after a crash bottoms out.). I only really feel comfortable with identifying DOW or NASDAQ market bottom... not so much gold or crypto or even most commodities....

I think it's funny this article is like "Millenials don't trust the stock market but they do trust crypto".

Me, I don't trust crypto! There's no obvious market bottom to crypto, unlike the DOW. The powers that be won't let the DOW smolder for all eternity... they make money off the booms and crashes...

Funny someone claiming "Almost everyone is winning" in 2016 when the bull market was strong...

It's pretty easy when everything is going up, lol.

It's a little bit harder when everything is going down, unless you short. Doesn't seem like shorting is particularly "available". It appears you need to apply for a margin account with a fee broker, robinhood doesn't support shorting.

And even though I didn't identify OSB 7/16 market bottom (That was actually in mid january, not mid december), the current OSB price is now $1 higher than my buy price so it was a wise investment.

This guy is talking about "Sure you might have some losses, but the big winners more than make up for it!"

Those "Big winners".... I know exactly what he's talking about...

At least with selling products, anyways.

Most products produce minor profit, a few incur minor cost (In terms of exploration/development/market-fees), but the BIG WINNERS is where it's at! The goal is to find and acquire as many of those BIG WINNERS as you can.

Those big winners...

That even applies to girls...

Most are duds, but the BIG WINNERS more than make up for it! lol

Shoot, this guy wants $2500 for training. After the land, house and the car... I'd pretty much have nothing, which would be pointless since you need money to make money in the stock market. I guess I might consider it sometime in the future... seems like it'd be wise anyways since I'm predicting a bear market for the next 1.5-3 years. Runaway winners are more common and sore losers less frequent in a bull market.

Dauntless said:
Good song on it.

[youtube]zljYVfHdAOE[/youtube]

It's always the religious nations that criminalize our highest, arguably heavenly, pleasures.

Sex, drugs... even rock and roll...

I guess they figure heavenly pleasures are only for those who deserve it in the afterlife. :roll:

Yeah, wow, can't think of a response right now 'cause I gotta go. Yeah, you're gonna act like you gotta go too. But you'll be right there waiting. Hang on, I'll have time later.

[youtube]YpOGB4SkcM4[/youtube]

DAND214 said:
While your doing nothing SW, why don't you give all of us the right STOCKS to buy.

I don't have that insight, I mostly know when markets are going to crash, lol.

This training I'm looking at for $2500, though, seems to be well suited for figuring out which stocks to buy.

The only kind of buy I'm able to recommend is the type right after a market crash concludes. Which, for now, means no buy recommendations from me, lol.

I'd recommend buying among the DOW30 stocks (Spread it out) when the DOW reaches below 14000. The next peak some 9 years from now or so will exceed 26000. Every DJIA peak has exceeded the previous one, and that trend will no doubt continue.

If the nasdaq crashes (IXIC) (Say, reaches below 3000 and definitely in the 2200-2500 range), I'd definitely buy THAT! And hold on until the next peak.

I don't think I'm going to buy that training until the bear market concludes, probably 2-3 years from now. Seems like it has a lot more upside potential than riding a bull market.

I think I figured out a way to make money shorting stocks.

Cho, my nuke school friend, was following "hot stocks" using those websites that track stock purchases of the richest traders, so he would be following them...

surprise, so were so many others, so he'd reach right when it peaked, then it'd soon crash.

I wonder if I did just the opposite, and shorted those very same stocks.

Essentially, short the "pump and dump" stocks (Which I'd argue those were.).

He claims he lost $5000, that implies I would've made about that much. Probably actually twice as much, with the 150% margin requirements.

Man, I'd be making so much money shorting stocks. It's just... it doesn't seem like it's cheap and easy to do as far as I know. Not offered on the free platforms, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back