Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
swbluto said:
Think this will be the basic design guide. Looks spiffy.

64505-b600.jpg
YEP, it looks like you can do it for about 3k. all In about a couple weeks.

Dan

3K? Better than my estimate at 4K, lol. (Didn't calculate it... just 500 sqft * $8/sqft.)

[youtube]QR4vE9xL3yk[/youtube]

Heard this today.

[youtube]6IXr5dZ9iAk[/youtube]

Seems like she just wants him close by.

Interesting, my dog tail wags whenever I'm standing right next to him. Not when I'm 50 feet away from him.

swbluto said:
Chicks "doing drugs or crazy things"... my read... EASY GIRLS. Gives in easily to sensual temptations. Why you avoid those girls, I dunno...

Because we've dated, we've had the experience, we know what all that really means. Maybe you'll have the pleasure someday. Or maybe you'll get luck and be spared.

swbluto said:
Jeez, I have a half fantasy of finding myself a hot "crack whore" and supplying her the drugs for unfettered pvssy access. Trading ones pleasure for another's.

I kind of had the fantasy the HEB chick was such a gal... lol...

But it's all fantasy to you. If you had any contact with reality. . . .

swbluto said:
Seems like she just wants him close by.

Interesting, my dog tail wags whenever I'm standing right next to him. Not when I'm 50 feet away from him.

Don't pet the dog
Don't pet him whatever you do
He ain't been fixed
He knows some tricks
That'll sure make a fool out of you.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Chicks "doing drugs or crazy things"... my read... EASY GIRLS. Gives in easily to sensual temptations. Why you avoid those girls, I dunno...

Because we've dated, we've had the experience, we know what all that really means. Maybe you'll have the pleasure someday. Or maybe you'll get luck and be spared.

Oh, well... it's there was a group of friends there, including guys, doing it... I understand. Not your crowd and you don't wanna feel susceptible to the peer pressure for obvious reasons, not a druggy yourself and all. But a girl, alone?

Hmmmm...

Okay, I can imagine the type. Is the girl vicious? That could scare me, especially if she pulling out needles. Have the terror-fantasy of getting involuntarily injected.

I'm trying to imagine what "Crazy girl" would be like... if it means hot-tempered and spontaneous (You're going mad!)...

That's my cup of tea. Such was the HEB chick, holy crap. The stark raving mad girls turn me the hell on, lol. (She wasn't stark raving... more like just mad.)

mad-hatter-am-i-going-mad-alice-all-the-best-people-are-wonderland.gif

swbluto said:
Think this will be the basic design guide. Looks spiffy.

64505-b600.jpg

I wondered how the left/right overhang of the roof would be implemented...

Looking at google images... "roof frame"

Looks like it doesn't happen in the real world...

I wonder how essential that is to the "look" of this image?

Setting the conversation on the right step...

Walk up to a girl and ask "Are you looking?" lol.

swbluto said:
Setting the conversation on the right step...

Walk up to a girl and ask "Are you looking?" lol.

The right step is getting her to say "No?" I wake up with the worst damn intestinal, er, ATTACK, to find you have your own reasons to be up, carrying on with your message of remaining out of touch with reality.

Okay, since you're so obsessed with whores, how about I tell you of history's greatest whore, or at least whores' greatest history. That's right, ASPASIA. I love the line about how she ran an intellectual salon, or a brothel, or both. Was her real name Aspasia, or did she take "Open invitation" as a professional name? But it's all great fun for wannabee experts to try to credit the work of Socrates to her inspiration, as though Vermeer was nowhere near as important as the 'Girl in the Turban.' Did she really provoke two wars over her 'Hetaira' employees being taken from her? Since so little is known of her, you get to rewrite her as you please, eh? She must be important if she's got all those statues. Assuming they really are her.

So have you ever imagined that heart burn or the like could kill you? Oh, wait, I forget who started this thread. For me, the idea of suddenly being gone. . . . Geez, you'll worry that you didn't get to have fun, won't you? You know, I never really cared about 'FUN.' I remember reading since my sister started teaching me before I started kindergarten. It was all so interesting.

I remember all the upset in my family. It was all so debilitating. I remember how they stole anything they could get money for, or the money itself if they could get their hands on it. Whether for drugs or for a high schooler party or whatever, this obsession with some foolish idea of fun put me off from a young age.

I just picture you imaging yourself as Socrates, headed for the whore house. Excuse me, the HETARIA house. You do all your greatest work after a proning of Aspasia. That's not what I said, look up "Prone." Yeah, that's what I think of your efforts at intellectualism.

Yeah, I'd be Plato. Do you ever wonder if Socrates is fictional? I do. Oh, SOMEONE existed with that name, but why is there no writings of Socrates we really care about? There's all this writing of Plato depicting Socrates. Plato himself pointed out that his Socrates was indeed a fictional character he created. Just as Aspasia is a fictional character created by feminists who want a woman to be more important than the historical characters of the time, by those irreverent types who want to put those historicals in the best little whorehouse in Athens, or by anyone else with an ulterior motive.

But you never for a moment consider the possibility that there's something in the real world that could possibility beat living in your fantasy world?

Ah, well, I think my intestines have let up. I'm not kidding about wondering if it could kill me when it woke me up. I only got to reading about Aspasia because I'd watched that 'The Last Templar' movie I posted and there was this mention of her by the woman archeologist who fabricated this whole instant legend on a whim when she would have had no way of knowing if Aspasia had anything to do with her little fantasy. Hey, that's what Aspasia is for. Someone made a statement once about something like you ask of Aspaia because you want to ask about half the world or some such. Of course I think he's wrong, I think it's because you want to FAKE asking about half the world.

So can you come up with a quote on what Aspasia said about the H.E.B chick?

https://www.ancient.eu/Aspasia_of_Miletus/

https://www.ancient.eu/article/28/prostitution-in-ancient-athens/

Suddenly woken by sudden intense organ pain.

If it can't be immediately identified, possibilities include clot or ruptured aneurysm especially in the post-45 crowd. It could be referred pain, heart is good at that, especially in the stomach area. And low back and midback. No need to panic, but can't hurt too much checking yourself in.

My heart was intermittently racing last night making it hard to sleep. Don't know why. Wasn't really racing... but felt like cortisol 5-10 second releases was creating stress sensations in the area.

Figure it was likely anxiety.

Happened yesterday night too.

What's notable about yesterday is that I ran the mile as fast as I could, like sprint intervals, and I was feeling not quite right. Feel a lot better doing just regular running on the faster side.

Excess exercise seems to have that tendency, screw with my sleep. Probably excess cortisol from the strenuous exercise stress.

But today... hmmm... don't know what the explanation today was. Considering that it felt like I just crossed paths with one of the loves of my life yesterday night and that peak of performance was motivated, it could've been "excited stress".

I'm not entertaining initiating conversation now because the conversation almost always soon towards to "Let's move in right now", which I can't do for obvious reasons. So, yes.

And crack whores are a fantasy... lol... they call them crack whores for a reason... and not just crack... But, it's true, I don't know where/how to find them and I'm not particularly motivated to seek THEM OUT particularly. More interested in finding one of my lomls than fulfilling a crack whore fantasy, lol. If my loml happened to be a crack whore... well... seems like a mixed bag. Fantasies don't really take consideration the downsides, and one immediate downside would be the monthly drug expense.

If the HEB chick was a whore... now we're only one step away from a crack whore...

And she was looking for someone with money....

Drugs cost good money...

I kind of wonder about my neighbors here, if they are cooking drugs for their girlfriends.

Since the DEA was thru here last winter, I'd assume they're distributing to some parts of Houston and they make money.

Vitriol and savings/income poverty ain't good for anyone.

I find poverty directly increases my vitriol.

I figured out why I crossed paths with the love of my life yesterday.

See, this place I've been calling "retirees-ville", is a place I visit from 8-5 normally,which is when the middle-age workers are at work. So all I seem to find are the old old people and the occassional real young adults working the cashier positions.

Well, was at walmart yesterday at 6 to return a light fixture that didn't work for me.

Wow, found them in the shopping population all over!

Basically, workers shopping after work.

So 5-9 p.m. MF is when to find the adult working population in the crowd, shopping after work.

Can't find them at the work place, you'll find them at the shops from 5-9 p.m.

But, that does require initiating conversation with complete strangers.

I think maybe I'll have good luck using Tinder. Seems like easy whores might be my natural "soul mate", lol.

Interesting, seems I'm still attached to the HEB chick. Thoughts of her easily excite me, at least the last 2 days.

I wonder if this "signing the contract" has anything to do with it?

Here's the house she was looking for all along... and the contract signing marks the execution of the project, from start to finish.

Maybe that's why sleeping has been hard. And the sleep-robbing anxiety high.

Something so seemingly irrational, lol.

love-is-irrational-i-reminded-myself-the-more-you-loved-someone-the-less-sense-anything-made-quote-1.jpg

And there are those tears... lol

Don't personally understand those "multiplying etfs".

Do those things potentially create new money from nowhere?

I'm trying to imagine who would be losing 2 million if I made 2 million off of them...

Like, when I sell the S&P500 etf, do those "basket stocks" get sold on the open market, applying downward price pressure on the S&P500?

If it doesn't...

That seems weird...

Would imply money is getting created out of thin air.

I thought only loans and QEs could create money out of thin air. Do some wall street instruments do that, too?

Seems weird, but it does sound something wall street would want... and they are headed by the wall street banks which control the feds and thus the money supply...

So it does seem very possible wall street creates money out of thin air.

swbluto said:

Dang, a rich guy like you in poverty. Who would have guessed.

"Crossed paths" doesn't involve actually seeing or being in the same place, eh?

But of course the H.E.B. chick will find you at the house, since she's been looking for it.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:

Dang, a rich guy like you in poverty. Who would have guessed.

Confucious say "It doesn't matter where you are, it matters where you are going."

And lord jesus says "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his only soul? Thus, I command thee: Be rich in Jesus".
"Crossed paths" doesn't involve actually seeing or being in the same place, eh?

I'm just being romantically embellishing, yep. But being and seeing in the same place, yes, that happened. Not much more than that. See, I actually need to engage her in a conversation, setting the intentions clear from the beginning, and gauging her interest. Then, based on past experiences, aggressive seductive tones and behavior might get her blood pumping but that would seem like a weird segue for a random walmart encounter. But, I'd probably try it out it for a few seconds.

But of course the H.E.B. chick will find you at the house, since she's been looking for it.

Well, wouldn't be great if I found out she was one of my nextdoor neighbors, then she would be "the girl next door". lol

But, in all seriousness... my dream told me I'm going to meet her father in about 3-7 months, so let's see if that actually happens.

There's the atrial fibrillation theory for the sleepless "palpitation" nights.

Cortisol can aggravate atrial fibrillation, and the intense running might have aggravated the condition. And the aggravation has been persisting for 2 nights now.

Atrial fibrillation also was a possibility for the sudden palpitations and lightheadedness lifting the cement.

I was definitely feeling anxious at night though, not entirely sure why. So, I would guess the "feeling anxious" theory for the "palpitation" and "Can't sleep".

Feeling anxious 3 nights now... since the contract was submitted to the title company...

And I saw all those middle age girls on a saturday evening at 6 p.m. Makes me wonder if the local adult crowd hangs out at walmart on saturday evenings...

Saw real life structures with the roof extending left-to-right off the house. So it's doable, and it appears they have cross-beams extending the length of the roof ontop of the trusses.

swbluto said:
There's the atrial fibrillation theory for the sleepless "palpitation" nights.

Cortisol can aggravate atrial fibrillation, and the intense running might have aggravated the condition. And the aggravation has been persisting for 2 nights now.

Atrial fibrillation also was a possibility for the sudden palpitations and lightheadedness lifting the cement.

I was definitely feeling anxious at night though, not entirely sure why. So, I would guess the "feeling anxious" theory for the "palpitation" and "Can't sleep".

Feeling anxious 3 nights now... since the contract was submitted to the title company...

And I saw all those middle age girls on a saturday evening at 6 p.m. Makes me wonder if the local adult crowd hangs out at walmart on saturday evenings...

You know, this happened before actually. Moving induced sleeping anxiety. Except, then, it was FULL BLOWN NOCTURNAL PANIC ATTACKS, lol.

And, holy smoly, that was freaking scary...

And, interesting, seeing many pages telling me tips to avoid panic attacks with moving anxiety... lol

So, it definitely happens.

This town, oh, bunch of screwed up people here.

Just saw someone imprisoned for life, 38 white male, imprisoned for raping his 3 month old daughter.

Had a history of raping his 3 year old sister when he was 14?
Interesting.
Nope, never raped anyone personally. I have had rape fantasies in my earlier adult years, though... but I long learned since then... if you just make your intentions very clear with the girl right in front you, no concealing your intentions right...[Interesting, most girls have rape fantasies... seems nothing ashamed in overcoming female resistance, in fact, they enjoy immensely when the man IS IN CONTROL.]

Many times, they'll be a willing participant.

So, no real need to hide your intentions... in fact, NOT hiding your intentions shows you have BALLS which (many) chicks automatically dig and get turned on by.

The "easy girls" seem to especially dig it.

Desperate, overly flirtatious,straight-to-the-point girls.

Yep... that was the HEB chick.

The initial tone of voice was desperation.
The flirtation, woah boy, very straightforward bold seductive "What you been doing lately?", followed up with biting their lip and taking on a suggestive pose and holding it. Coming on heavy / Aggressive with the flirtation, yes indeed.

Had me like...

e31.jpg

Something like this but a little more refined and more subtle...

epic-strut-hed-2015.jpg

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

confirming earlier studies on the prevalence of rape fantasies, 62 percent of participants admitted fantasizing at least one of the eight scenarios:

Forced by a man: 52%.

Raped by a man: 32%.

Forced oral by a man: 28%.

Forced while incapacitated: 24%.

Forced by a woman: 17%.

Forced anal: 16%.

Raped by a woman: 9%.

Forced oral by a woman: 9%.

Interesting, imposing your desire seems to be their most common fantasy. A fantasy the HEB chick thoroughly enjoyed experiencing, happiest girl on earth.

The women who considered themselves hotties also had frequent rape fantasies. (They were also the most likely to fantasize being strippers.)

The hottie "Stripper" girl known as the HEB chick? lol.

In my experience, the hotties seem to especially like being dominated, their resistance being overturned by the forcefulness of the male. They don't want "weak" betas, they want powerful men over them. And they will initially resist, testing your power over them.

Narcissist, getting into an argument

So all of the suggestions will not work as it is their goal to make someone else feel inferior in order to maintain their status of top dog.

What I suspected about the end-note. She considered herself "top dog", and truly resented my domination of her, and the abusive endnote was an attempt to regain her stature. Funny thing, though, I considered my stature rooted in achievement, of which is immense, while hers was apparently rooted in vanity about her "hotness", so I considered her self-appointment somewhat laughable.

On the topic of girl taking drugs...

I find that perfectly understandable to reject that kind of girl for a potential marital partner.

Now some girl you just want to bone...

Why do I get the urge to wear this? lol. (Because it looks awesome,that's why.)

Ropa-Interior-atractiva-de-Las-Mujeres-Del-Arco-Iris-Del-Color-Del-Contraste-de-Lentejuelas-Entrenador.jpg

Wow,seems like I really like the look of sequin dresses.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sequin+dress&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj68KSQq5_ZAhVCQq0KHenTBvYQ_AUICygC&biw=1245&bih=758#imgdii=fkAzIx499oCk3M:&imgrc=-ZC2ALHdGE_nAM:

https://sixfigureinvesting.com/2012/03/under-the-hood-of-a-leveraged-etf/

Oh interesting. Appears leveraged etfs borrow money from the bank to make them work.

So new money is created with the leveraged etfs, in the form of bank loans.

I wonder who would be losing 2,000,000 exactly if I gain 2,000,000.

It would almost seem like the open market would. My selling of S&P 500 2x etfs would put a downward price pressure on the S&P500.

I just wonder how much of it might be coming from that newly created bank loan money. Maybe none if it gets paid back, eventually.

swbluto said:
Dauntless said:
So have you ever imagined that heart burn or the like could kill you? Oh, wait. . . .
Suddenly woken by sudden intense organ pain.

If it can't be immediately identified, possibilities include clot or ruptured aneurysm especially in the post-45 crowd. It could be referred pain, heart is good at that, especially in the stomach area. And low back and midback. No need to panic, but can't hurt too much checking yourself in.

My heart was intermittently racing last night making it hard to sleep. Don't know why. Wasn't really racing... but felt like cortisol 5-10 second releases was creating stress sensations in the area.

And crack whores are a fantasy... lol... one immediate downside would be the monthly drug expense.

If the HEB chick was a whore... now we're only one step away from a crack whore...

Drugs cost good money...

I kind of wonder about my neighbors here, if they are cooking drugs for their girlfriends.

Oh, so this was a GOOD night for you. Sounds better than I expected.

swbluto said:
https://sixfigureinvesting.com/2012/03/under-the-hood-of-a-leveraged-etf/

Oh interesting. Appears leveraged etfs borrow money from the bank to make them work.

So new money is created with the leveraged etfs, in the form of bank loans.

I wonder who would be losing 2,000,000 exactly if I gain 2,000,000.

You're thinking of it as a local poker game, where someone has to lose for you to win.

Let's put it this way:

You pay off your house. You then borrow $50k at 1% interest. You lend it to someone at 2% interest. By the time you've paid off the loan at a total of $55k, you've collected $60k from the borrower. Noone has to lose anything. In fact when you buy the house in the first place you borrow money, you see the house appreciate, you COULD be paying what you'd pay to rent anyway, (But not in California) it's all about your financial management. If you rent rooms to make a payment you otherwise couldn't make you're engaging in yet another similar type of activity, you're working with borrowed money and transacting business.

And the fact is, when you paid back $55k, $5k remains in existence. When you collect $60k, $10k remains in existence. The ETF makes money for the investor and for the bank they borrowed money from, therefore there are retirement accounts that lent the money to the ETF benefiting. And. . . .

Dauntless said:
And the fact is, when you paid back $55k, $5k remains in existence. When you collect $60k, $10k remains in existence. The ETF makes money for the investor and for the bank they borrowed money from, therefore there are retirement accounts that lent the money to the ETF benefiting. And. . . .

In the event the investor makes money with the etf...

The investor makes money
the etf manager makes money (the expense ratio)
the bank makes money from the interest
other investors in the market lose money

In all fairness, in this particular example, it's a "negative sum" game, because the money supply shrinks when the loan is paid back. But, this is counterbalanced by all the new lending that is occurring all the time, which creates money, so the net affect is an expansion of the money supply over time. [Essentially more loans are being made than being paid back in principal at any one time. More loan "principal" is being created than being paid back.]

Hypoefthetically, they could really gain possession of most of money supply if all that loan money got paid back...

But, in practice, people default on loans when times get tough, and a shrinking of the economy would imply that ("times getting tough"), so in practice, they can't really achieve that.

So, to achieve the desired result (increasing 'ownership' of the money supply), in face of all the subprime and prime mortgage defaults... appears they decided... let's just create money out of thin air and give it to ourselves. Which they did, which we're now seeing in the 26000 djia peak, a far larger jump over all the previous peak-to-peak jumps with all the past boom cycles.

If they can wrest by hook, by golly, let's do it by crook.

Entitled pricks. just like a thief.

Just like those use-and-abuse hoes. entitled bitches.

Wait...

No...

It'd still be a zero sum game.

Because the money supply expands when the bank makes the loan, but it returns to its original size when paid back. The net affect is that the bank has a larger percentage of the money supply via interest and the rest of population, collectively, has less.

I just wonder where that extra money comes from where the "daily gains" outweigh the "daily losses", which accumulates longterm in a multiplicative fashion. Which is why going long longterm is spectacular, but going short longterm is bad.

24x is definitely twice as much money as 12x, and that moneys coming from somewhere. I'm just wondering from whom?

Or is it getting created out of thin air?

Gosh, still an open question.

I would assume 'other investors' are losing it. But which investors exactly? S&P 500 investors? S&P 500 options investors?

I have heard options are a good way to lose lots of money fast...

so maybe much of it is from the options investors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back