Looks like an LMX Copy

The real question is....

Is that picture photo shopped? Or does that thing really exist

skeetab5780 said:
The real question is....

Is that picture photo shopped? Or does that thing really exist

so I'm guessing you don't have facebook???

there are lots of video of the RevX bike in action and pics from early prototypes to the green bike and then the grey bike as you follow the product development..

also Mrazek is a respected frame builder in the pedal bike and downhill realm.. its no huge surprise that frame builders are entering the ebike and emoto "sphere"... 8)

for those sphericals not using phasebook..

the 2018 Mrazek RevX website has been updated! :mrgreen:

24831329_2006586242946910_4116417072347373398_o.jpg

http://www.mrazek.com

Mrazek YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTx2v14dnyUBD3YvS4C85g

8)

Wow the 2018 Mrazek RevX looks amazing quality. But that will come at a serious price I suspect. Good to see such great developments though.

SlowCo said:
Wow the 2018 Mrazek RevX looks amazing quality. But that will come at a serious price I suspect. Good to see such great developments though.

I think that mrazek revx will retail for around $6k..
so more than a Sur-ron but less than an lmx??

That is some awesome looking work at every stage! I really love the look of it and the overmachining of parts past the point of function. I think it represents a very good work ethic and pride in the product.

The thing I really dont understand is going through the huge design expense and effort to still end up with the same battery and motor hung in a vulnerable spot under the "downtube". Thats so much work just to end up dealing with the same crap that us guys deal with on regular bicycle frames. Why give the precious in-frame real estate to the shock?

Not trying to crap on the designers like I know better. I'd just love to hear the thought process on those packaging choices.

Its so sick! Even sexier than before somehow! Looks like you could slam the motor pretty good on downed trees and rocks

Id buy one if I hit the lotto

DanGT86 said:
That is some awesome looking work at every stage! I really love the look of it and the overmachining of parts past the point of function. I think it represents a very good work ethic and pride in the product.

The thing I really dont understand is going through the huge design expense and effort to still end up with the same battery and motor hung in a vulnerable spot under the "downtube". Thats so much work just to end up dealing with the same crap that us guys deal with on regular bicycle frames. Why give the precious in-frame real estate to the shock?

Not trying to crap on the designers like I know better. I'd just love to hear the thought process on those packaging choices.

I've seen pics of the revx with a moto style skid plate to protect the motor and the battery is inside a protective encasement.. with these components mounted outside of the bike mainframe makes the frame as minimalistic and light weight as possible and makes the bike design more modular with the possibility of different sized motor and battery options..

ok guys i made a separate thread about the Mrazek RevX so lets take it over there for further discussion about the bike and any product development ideas, etc..

example : who else would like to see a pedal kit option made available for the RevX and how might that be implemented (without infringement on the patent designs of any competitors)..

here is the Mrazek RevX thread : :arrow:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92924

motomoto said:
There is a good image 16 seconds in. Looks like an LMX to me.
[youtube]JTHKrsQCPRw[/youtube]

ok back to the original post.. any of you ES sleuths out there that can find out who is the manufacturer of this kuberg / lmx cross looking electric freeride bike??? :?:

Edit : found it using google image search.. :

its an italian brand..

dynamo-lateral-rid.png

latdescriptionlow.png

[youtube]_Zs3OylAr1Y[/youtube]

http://www.dynamo.run

looks like it may be a good price point electric freerider..

Antenor said:
I didnt found the price...

one their website the bike is advertised as "affordable" .. maybe contact the manufacturer for pricing and let us know?? I'm going to guess around $3k for the dynamo electric freerider...

I think 3.3 is without battery....not so affordable if we compare to sur ron.

With battery match the price is almost thevsame that a lmx

Antenor said:
I think 3.3 is without battery....not so affordable if we compare to sur ron.

With battery match the price is almost the same that a lmx

I had another look and you are correct.. it still seems like a decent value for a diy roller build, just add lipo.. I wonder if they might offer just the frame for sale.. that would make the price of entry even much lower..

at 3.3k with no battery this is no value really...and selling lipo for a battery is a nice way to keep the costs down but they should include 1 battery and 1 charger with the bike at 3.3k. And you can also take into account the LIPO wont last as long as the 18650 pack in the Sur-ron

Its price and specs are more based around the Kuberg, both bikes are single stage reduction and both bikes are regular bicycle rear shock. I own a Kuberg so i'm not dogging it in any way, but I have a feeling most ebike prices will either have to come down, or Sur-ron is going to steadily raise their price $1000 a year to match.

Id buy a Sur-ron any day before both of the above bikes if I had $3500 for a turn key bike. You get more bang for your buck and it has all the bells and whistles. But by the time im ready to buy it will likely be over $5k :)

skeetab5780 said:
at 3.3k with no battery this is no value really...and selling lipo for a battery is a nice way to keep the costs down but they should include 1 battery and 1 charger with the bike at 3.3k. And you can also take into account the LIPO wont last as long as the 18650 pack in the Sur-ron

Its price and specs are more based around the Kuberg, both bikes are single stage reduction and both bikes are regular bicycle rear shock. I own a Kuberg so i'm not dogging it in any way, but I have a feeling most ebike prices will either have to come down, or Sur-ron is going to steadily raise their price $1000 a year to match.

Id buy a Sur-ron any day before both of the above bikes if I had $3500 for a turn key bike. You get more bang for your buck and it has all the bells and whistles. But by the time im ready to buy it will likely be over $5k :)

of course it is very difficult for anyone to compete with china on price due to their low wages, and they already have all the factories and manufacturing capacity there.. but this is the first time that china has actually produced a great product that competes not only on price but also quality.. unfortunately (imo), doesn't seem like Dynamo will come to market anytime soon if at all because they will not meet their kickstarter funding goal by the campaign expiration (not even close) and the campaign is advertised as "all or nothing".. maybe next time they should try to produce a more "unique" product instead of something so similar to their competition;) ..

Doesnt look like this is getting funded, odd i just noticed the lipo pack is only 25volts 20ah...they must be pumping some high amperage in that bike.

I do like how the motor is swingarm mounted so there is no chain growth unlike the kuberg, but a tensioner is not the end of the world

skeetab5780 said:
Doesnt look like this is getting funded, odd i just noticed the lipo pack is only 25volts 20ah...they must be pumping some high amperage in that bike.

I do like how the motor is swingarm mounted so there is no chain growth unlike the kuberg, but a tensioner is not the end of the world

maybe the battery voltage was a typo, or you run two in series for 50volts??..

I had not noticed before until you mentioned it that the swingarm apparently extends forward past the swingarm pivot and into the main frame area with the motor mounted on the swingarm forward end and not the bike main frame.. so that the motor moves with the swingarm thereby keeping chain tension constant but without the motor size and location limiting tire diameter as it would if it was mounted behind the swingarm pivot.. interesting design and difficult to see that detail from the pictures.. :idea:

Ya it would have to be two batts in series you would think, otherwise they are claiming 240A draw with their KW ratings

Back