Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider

2018 Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider enters serial production.. :mrgreen:

https://www.revx.cz/

https://facebook.com/elektromotorka/

h1-493x370.jpg

[youtube]0hp3Wg6goVs[/youtube]

https://electricmotorcycles.news/new-2018-revx-from-mrazek/

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
skeetab5780 said:
They need to add a Buy it now button on their website and have free shipping to USA :)

:D

Mrazek now has a patent (pending) for the motor design.. progress.. :mrgreen:

28070638_2044274712511396_8872163991856947778_o.jpg

that motor seems pretty sick, and the current it handles is impressive! Did they design the motor or source it from China?

skeetab5780 said:
skeetab5780 said:
They need to add a Buy it now button on their website and have free shipping to USA :)

that motor seems pretty sick, and the current it handles is impressive! Did they design the motor or source it from China?

Mrazek motor and controller design, thus the patent application pending..

skeetab5780 said:
skeetab5780 said:

Ya I ask because the comments on the youtube video sort of made it seem like they only designed the outside case of the motor...

but either way this bike/design is looking really advanced. I like it

skeetab5780 said:
skeetab5780 said:

Ya I ask because the comments on the youtube video sort of made it seem like they only designed the outside case of the motor...

but either way this bike/design is looking really advanced. I like it

I'm very interested to read the patent application but I have not found it yet using google patent search.. and Mrazek has been pretty tight lipped about the finer details, understandably to protect their intellectual property.. have you seen the controller yet, that thing is a true work of art and tiny for the power levels..

also following , and amazed with the design , i own a lmx but this is looking fabulous , i would like to see where it goes

maitilupas said:
also following , and amazed with the design , i own a lmx but this is looking fabulous , i would like to see where it goes

here is a pin followers can checkout for pics of the prototype and current model.. RevX is currently on show in Dubai :D ..

https://goo.gl/images/DTCpZD

28954419_359661697854411_379978658660903124_o.jpg

29662323_361020501051864_3426682382370645601_o.jpg

skeetab5780 said:
frocking gorgeous

needs a chain guard!

agreed.. probably just showing off the drive train.. could probably 3d print up a chain guard..
id like to see skid plate, chain guard, interchangeable or adjustable enduro and trial seat (maybe something like a dropper post but at an angle to raise and lower the front of the moto seat)..

I just wanted to say that this bike is my desktop screenshot background and I just love to stare at it for long periods of time! I really like the adjustable shock mount and the adjustable foot peg positions.

skeetab5780 said:
I just wanted to say that this bike is my desktop screenshot background and I just love to stare at it for long periods of time! I really like the adjustable shock mount and the adjustable foot peg positions.

the newest version swing link looks to be carbon for additional weight savings, the new very minimalistic seat looks very trials-esq, and in the picture of the bike on the desert dunes you can see the motor controller (cooling fins) tucked up in the frame.. 8)

Isn't that something. Subscribed. Hope more info follows here as it unveils.

macribs said:
Isn't that something. Subscribed. Hope more info follows here as it unveils.

I'm still waiting for my free test bike...

Swing arm design on that thing looks pretty beefy like it could handle some abuse, I like it.

Beautiful bike, congratulations!

I dont know how i feel about the orange scheme but i absolutely love those bikes! Seat upper looks nice too

I can only drool since I would need to drive about 100 miles to exercise it sufficiently.

Great looking bike, easy on the eye. And kudos to the team for keeping the weight down low. This bike looks like it is build to last.

Is there any more information about the motor and controller? Their website showed nothing. What makes their motor and controller so special that they are able to seek a patent? I mean they must have done some really mind boggling stuff, or at least done things in a whole new way that have never been done before to have a chance of getting a patent registered?

Seems like a great bike, motor and controller yet to be tested before final verdict. Have anyone found any videos or articles from people that have gotten a test ride on the RevX?

On their website RevX was called an electric motorcycle. And if their numbers for motor/controller ads up I will agree it is. But it does not say if this is an electric dirt bike only or if it will be an electric motorcycle with license plate you can ride to work or in the city. Anyone know if this will be road legal with plates?

Has there been any indications on final price for this bike? If bike has already started to hit dealerships someone must know asking price?

They still have nothing protecting their motor from a big hit, but for all I know it can take it...

2017 RevX was advertised on the manufacturer website at ~$6K.. with the new motor, controller, updated frame and larger capacity battery price has gone up to ~8K € ..

here is a video of RevX in action off-road..
[youtube]2VrwYIFWwMc[/youtube]

here is the YouTube channel of the manufacturer :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTx2v14dnyUBD3YvS4C85g

some customer videos should be popping up once more ppl have them..

I don't think there are plans for street legal certification (in the short term) ..

here is an article from Electric Motorcycle News on RevX :
https://electricmotorcycles.news/new-2018-revx-from-mrazek/

here is a picture with the bash guard / skid plate mounted :
23116702_299248907229024_8287734339558272781_o.jpg

snippet from the patent application :
28238069_345625092591405_5611070225588846727_o.jpg

video looks pretty sick! and I have seen that pic with skid plate now that you mention it...my bad

Definitely a very nice bike, looks to perform well

Back