E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Rix said:
whitebomber said:
I anyone running the new rims that come standard on the B-52 now? After the ride in the weekend my rear rim is history and i need a new one. Just not sure if I need to opt for the trials rim they offer given the rocky terrain we ride on, just worried about the extra weight.

Opt for the 19MC wheel/rim they offer, you wont regret it.

Thanks Rix, as well as the trials tyre it comes with?

Yes, the trials tire that Stealth run on their 19MC rim conversions are or were the VeeRubber VRM308. I ran the VeeRubber VRM021 and when I rode Jacks Hurricane, it had the VRM308. The 308, even 50% worn, performed better than the VR021 brand new. That said, nothing beats the Shinko SR241, but its no available in all countries.

I bet the genius mother f cker that owns this bike is handsome, and has all his hair.

2018.jpg

Damn TV, take a year off from posting anything on this thread and bam!!!!! hit us with a streamer pic. Shall we reignite the debate about how I think the Bomber is a great off road weapon and how you think its better suited for pavement? :lol:

Street riding the Stealth is a rather unique experience. Luckily I know someone else that has one, so at least I don't have to ride alone all the time. Riding it with anyone else's eBike is boring. They always claim it's going to be a gun fight, but then they show up with a dinky little derringer, and I look like an asshat that brought a piece of heavy field artillery. If I want to ride with my friends in Dallas it's better if I do it on one of my lowly Storms, which usually doesn't end up seeming all that lowly after they try keeping up with my 30ah for a couple hours.

Anymore, I mainly only use the Stealth for high speed, long range commuting in heavy traffic, which is really what I bought it for in the first place. The Stealth is the first bike I've ever owned that allows me to utilize any surface in my path, be it street, trail, sidewalk, alley, or your front yard, to best take advantage of the riding conditions in a very large, and congested city. It scares the shite out of most people just to think about it, but it's no more stressful that a goldfish swimming around his bowl to me. My Stealth is extremely good for this type of riding, but like most riding, it's usually a solo endeavor.

but like most riding, it's usually a solo endeavor.

Same here.

The Stealth is the first bike I've ever owned that allows me to utilize any surface in my path, be it street, trail, sidewalk, alley, or your front yard, to best take advantage of the riding conditions in a very large, and congested city.

Again same here. With throttle discipline and ghost pedaling, I can ride mine just about anywhere.

help me out friends., i have a stealth F-37 ebike and i want to replace the large 24" tires with a smaller, say 20" ones. are they available and how can i lace the hub motor..!!

we can trade in / sell the stock Razorback 24" whees if possible

Munther said:
help me out friends., i have a stealth F-37 ebike and i want to replace the large 24" tires with a smaller, say 20" ones. are they available and how can i lace the hub motor..!!

we can trade in / sell the stock Razorback 24" whees if possible

Good luck trying to lace a 20" rim to a stock motor.

HI , Alex

I here your the man for upgrades on the stealth bikes,
I brought a F37 in February and would like a bit more grunt acceleration but I would like to keep the DC1 computer display working??
Can you help me with this??

Thanks Matt

Hey guys
Finally received my silent simwave controller with bluetooth , real time tracking sms/gps , voice monitoring etc
I ended up buying the 24 fet version 150a battery current , 300a phase from Power velocity.
Wow this controller coupled up to a Crystalyte Crown TC 100 running 24s lipo power is really quick and very quiet.
The app makes it so easy to change settings , @ 120 amps with 100 volts i can get the front wheel up
at 60 kph no problem. Acceleration is super smooth with the soft start setting and regain braking is adjustable too .
Cheers Cowardlyduck for the link to this controllers thread
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... 31&t=75888
I wouldn't of bought it if you hadn't mentioned it! and thanks to all the other ES members for releasing valuable knowledge, my B52 build
wouldn't of come together with out this forum .
I can confidently recommend Powervelocity's Silent 24 fet controller , as long as your batt pack can deliver the goods setting the controller
to 120A at over 100v is a blast on a bomber and i find myself making any excuse to go dump my pack .
Next mod is 28s and titanium screw kit, carbon fibre parts, bigger better brakes etc
Wish there was a club or crew that raced these bad boys in South Oz.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 2,697
Rix said:
More power just makes it worse.

Huh????? :?:

I need more power :mrgreen: .... so I've been studying the best copper bus bars solution to series connect my next battery made of 30Q cells 8)

Talkin about range. I'm all for more power, but the limiting factor is how big a battery will fit in the bike. Right now I feel like I have more power than battery.
Okay that makes sense TV. For a second there, I thought you were trying to bull$h!t your ole buddy Rix. 8)

Theodore Voltaire said:
That sounds nice, but who needs more power, what we need is more battery. More power just makes it worse.

I like to have the power there incase i need it ! :lol:

good day
I have a question. I recently got the new bomber with the dnm ups fork installed. I also own a bomber with a marz888 fork. In comparison i noticed 2 things. Overall performance of the ups fork is better off road, however i noticed more squeaky/cranky sounds from it and something strange . When i gain some speed and pull the "front brake Only" the bike pulls to the left. The front wheel momentarily leans towards the left (same side as the disk break) and it no longer is aligned vertically to the steering rod. I suppose this is normal is it?? or do i have to make some adjustment or to tighten something? Another difference i noticed is that the regen button produces less braking power, less than half, compared to the older model.

When i gain some speed and pull the "front brake Only" the bike pulls to the left

This is a sign that your axle clamps aren't evenly tightened or not tightened enough, provided your triple clamps are tightened properly and evenly. Make sure both axle bolts on each leg are tightened evenly.

regen button produces less braking power, less than half, compared to the older model.
Thats a program setting issue, and I am betting that Stealth changed the regen values, as the older models shunted so hard during regen, the rear wheel would actually break traction and skid on loose terrain.

Thanks Rix. The clamp screws were loose in fact. I tightened them. Shall i use thread lock? I will test the bike tomorrow to check , sqeaky sounds have been reduced too.

Athaneco said:
Thanks Rix. The clamp screws were loose in fact. I tightened them. Shall i use thread lock? I will test the bike tomorrow to check , sqeaky sounds have been reduced too.

Thread lock wont be necessary, just keep an eye on it and check it from time to time. I have found that when tightening steel screws into aluminum, they tend to take a set after a ride or so.

For those with a Fighter who want to know how their 2 speed gear works, have a watch of this. It popped up in my youtube feed today:
[youtube]-Zo4zsrt0f8[/youtube]
It's not exactly the same as the 1:1.65 unit used in the Fighter, but it's basically the same with the planet gears being located on the outside of the BB instead of inside a hub.

Cheers

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what settings I should use for different types of riding for shocks and compression?, IE: Jumps,speed, etc.

Any help is greatly appriciated in advance.

Anyone got a clue.. ?

Fully charged battery (B52) - 150 cycles only (new battery)

Went to start out for a ride today.. to find it started and as soon as I started to ride pull the accelarator it kills the power...
the digital display drops to low point and then bike is non respondant....wait a 5 seconds can do the same thing...

Appart from a "pull sides off" and disconnect the battery, for a reset......anyone got an idea..

I have over 40,000kms of use of this bike...and never seen this...todate...

Back