24F Silent Controller 20kw 100-150v iOS/Android- $299>

Hi

is fully variable regen or 2 step switch regen now on stock?

-still waiting for more then 12 weeks!

Thanks

Powervelocity.com said:
Yes, supported in new modules as a beta feature.

Is it two step, or variable with a second throttle device?

Hey no emails from you at all come on at lest say that you don't want to do this, I'm tired waiting and waiting.

Do you have a controller that supporting 100AMPS contentious, and 10k.w to 15k.w super silent very very quiet controller that way it will be super silent BUT in same time I need it to be very powerful for the hub-motor that I'm getting 8K.W to 10K.W but do not over heat the hub-motor too, the goal is I need to achieve super fast acceleration from 0 to 60 whatever in couple second !!

Please get back to me, me and my team are waiting !!

The controller can be ordered from the website - no need to wait for me to respond on this. Acceleration does not solely depend on the controller or the battery, or motor. It's the combination of the aforementioned plus the total gross weight of the bike.

For the battery pack, I would need exact measurement requirements.

amg03andrey@yahoo.com said:
Hey no emails from you at all come on at lest say that you don't want to do this, I'm tired waiting and waiting.

Do you have a controller that supporting 100AMPS contentious, and 10k.w to 15k.w super silent very very quiet controller that way it will be super silent BUT in same time I need it to be very powerful for the hub-motor that I'm getting 8K.W to 10K.W but do not over heat the hub-motor too, the goal is I need to achieve super fast acceleration from 0 to 60 whatever in couple second !!

Please get back to me, me and my team are waiting !!

madin88 said:
Powervelocity.com said:

It's variable with a second throttle or whatever that can output 0.8-3.6v.
It works but will need further tuning via software as I didn't have a chance to extensively test it on a real bike. Therefore, I call it beta.

madin88 said:
Powervelocity.com said:

Nice !

I'll soon have a qs273 4000 in the rear wheel.

If you had the possibility to make a 24F with BT, var regen, sensorless + sensored version, I'd buy it right away for sure.

Powervelocity.com said:
It's variable with a second throttle or whatever that can output 0.8-3.6v.
It works but will need further tuning via software as I didn't have a chance to extensively test it on a real bike. Therefore, I call it beta.

Hi

is fully variable regen now on stock?

-still waiting for more then xx weeks!

-a beta version is ok, will test the controller here, have big hills...

-send ASAP info to me

Thanks

Hello, I have safely received my controller and wired it into my bike, But, the Bluetooth dash and programming functions don't seem to be connecting. I have tried on multiple devices to connect to the controller (all devices that don't have any issues connecting to other BT enabled things) I'm using you app and have checked that under setting> manage the Bluetooth scanner is enabled. also under >programmer it's reading as " looking for Bluetooth device..." at the top. So I opened the top lid of the controller and from what I can see the Arduino nano is not lighting up when the controller is powered on, although I of course don't know if the light has been programmed to always be on or not (i'm guessing it probably isn't). I can see there's a reset function on the Arduino as well but i'm scared to jam a metal object in there while its powered on. I can confirm that the controller is powering a CAv3 so the controller is defiantly powered on, the throttle is also giving power to the motor, which is causing it to turn a touch backwards and then give up, Which I would guess just has something to do with the programming of the controller that I need to change through the app. (btw the motor is also wired as recommended in the wiring diagram provided through your site)
Anyway hoping you have a simple solution to the issue. It would be a nightmare for me to remove the controller from my bike now that all the wires have been routed through small holes and the connectors have been re-crimped, I really should start checking things before I install them :lol: .
Anyway looking forward to your reply and getting the controller working.
Thanks

Please PM a picture of the module so I know which version you are talking about (there are a few of them). However, you should at least see one blinking red light on the module when it is powered up and not connected to from the app.

Also, what kind of an ignition you are using? I have seen some that cause the module to not start up.

\\ (•◡•) / said:
Hello, I have safely received my controller and wired it into my bike, But, the Bluetooth dash and programming functions don't seem to be connecting. I have tried on multiple devices to connect to the controller (all devices that don't have any issues connecting to other BT enabled things) I'm using you app and have checked that under setting> manage the Bluetooth scanner is enabled. also under >programmer it's reading as " looking for Bluetooth device..." at the top. So I opened the top lid of the controller and from what I can see the Arduino nano is not lighting up when the controller is powered on, although I of course don't know if the light has been programmed to always be on or not (i'm guessing it probably isn't). I can see there's a reset function on the Arduino as well but i'm scared to jam a metal object in there while its powered on. I can confirm that the controller is powering a CAv3 so the controller is defiantly powered on, the throttle is also giving power to the motor, which is causing it to turn a touch backwards and then give up, Which I would guess just has something to do with the programming of the controller that I need to change through the app. (btw the motor is also wired as recommended in the wiring diagram provided through your site)
Anyway hoping you have a simple solution to the issue. It would be a nightmare for me to remove the controller from my bike now that all the wires have been routed through small holes and the connectors have been re-crimped, I really should start checking things before I install them :lol: .
Anyway looking forward to your reply and getting the controller working.
Thanks

Hi Vadym
just paid for another controller with PayPal , a 7kw version this time please let me know once it has been posted
cheers

To ES members I highly recommend these silent controllers I bought a 24 fet version running it at 135A in my Stealth bomber B52 with a X5403
@100.4 v lipo powered and WOW it is frickin awesome , bluetooth works great so easy to adjust settings and super smooth and silent .
Don't hesitate to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,877
The delay was due to production bottleneck for Bluetooth modules as we were switching to external design. This is resolved now. I maintain at least 50 of them in stock and keep them above that level.

quantumcloud509 said:
Received 24f, domino throttle, alarm/gps/bt, CA3, external DC/DC. $743 for the package. About a three week turn around after payment, by the looks of it, everything is top notch, most wires are labeled, I’m sure PV will be available to help figure out anything I have questions with: he has been super responsive to any questions I had before the purchase. Can’t wait til Monday when I’ll be across the state back at the bike build to slap all this stuff on for my first superbike. Yeehaw

hello

it will work with a rc outrunner motor like alinepower 120100?

*misstatement deleted* Vadym failed to provide shunt resistance and proper wiring to controller and did not respond to email request for help so I was mad. Sorry everyone.

It would have been more productive if you posted your issue here the first moment you ran into it rather than rant a few weeks after. Because this is the first time I hear about it. Additionally, saying something is wrong and providing no further detail about what is exactly wrong neither helpful and nor credible.

I am not aware of any QS205 specific wiring schematics on PV website. If you saw something like that, you were looking at a different website. All three-phase sensored BLDC motors are wired in the same way. The only thing that may differ is the phase and hall sequence. For QS205, blue and green halls and phases need to be swapped around. This has been published here and on the website years ago and is still valid. If you have a different combo, you may be running something else, not a QS motor.

quantumcloud509 said:
No email replies from PV for three weeks so I went ahead and kept f-ing around with trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my system even though I don’t understand electronics. In the end, after all was said and done, I was following the wiring schematic for the qs205 motor with the PV controller which is on the PowerVelocity website which was WRONG. I switched up the wiring to what seemed logical and everything works. Dog damn dude. Lost any motivation to go this route again, sorry Vadym, good luck.

Dear Pavel,
The world is not conspiring against you just because someone failed to respond to one of your emails. If you followed up with another one or posted a question here, there is a good chance it would have been answered in the same hour. Kudos to your genius for figuring out and making it all work. Peace.

quantumcloud509 said:
Really dude? You want to pass the blame back to me? Maybe it would have been more productive if you would have answered your damn email from your website like you had been prior to me buying your sht. I don’t have a QS? What are you a genius? I’m not trying to be helpful to you man because I’m not that guy... your schematic on your website clearly had wrong information which I followed to the T. Did I want to re-read every freakin post on here about your work again after I had already done it before and it took hours and hours? No. That’s why I contacted you the same way I had before which worked before I gave you my money just fine. I didn’t want to post dumb questions on here in order to keep your thread semi clean. You’re saying I’m not credible now because why? I’m not a peachy forum dweller who’s trying to make the world a better place. I don’t owe you anything and my credibility has nothing to do with you or your product. My money sure as hell was credible to you right? I’m irritated and frustrated by your answer and your attitude. Unfortunately when feeling like this get involved I dont really care about the person on the other side. I solved the problem without your help no matter where I was supposed to ask any questions. This is how people lose me as a customer...Online vendors are all about the same...must be a tough life for you guys. No hard feelings, but I do hope you hear where I am coming from. If you don’t like answering your emails from your website, maybe disconnect that feature or let everyone on here know that openly. Is that helpful and credible for you? Keep it sunny side up mr PV.

Hi

is fully variable regen or 2 step switch regen now on stock?

-still waiting for more then xx weeks!

Thanks

Back