E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

But try to find another plug, the stock one is not that water tight
file.php

Hi guys,

After a bit of advice , looking to get a bomber control and the bomber Dc1 computer on to my fighter, where if possible can I get a battery with the same power as the bomber that would fit in the fighter?
Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks in advance.

DunkenKBliths said:
After messing around got it working intermitantly... which leads me to believe its the hall effect plug
anyone know where the heck I can get both of these ?

Looks like one of them has come adrift...corroded...

x-plughe-f.jpg

x-plughe-m.jpg

Ive got some new spares and im in SA
ygpm

DunkenKBliths said:
thanks guys... hoping fixing this plug is going to fix the issue...
I ordered a set from Stealth in the end...as needed to get the bike going ASAP..

The first time I washed my bike, it ran the same as yours. I thought I had ruined it. It took 2 days to dry out, and after that it was fine again. I always figured that hall plug was the culprit. From then on I was always careful not to get it wet.

Last summer my son, and my best friend rode our bikes downtown about 20 miles away. My son was riding his B52, and Bruce, and I were on our lowly Storms. We stayed out late, and had a lot of fun. Finally, drunk, stoned, and full of pizza, we headed home long after midnight. About 5 miles into the return it started pouring rain. At least it was warm, so we soldiered on. 10 miles later guess who's expensive ass bike stopped running. I'll give you a clue, it wasn't the cheap ass bikes that come from deepest darkest china with all waterproof connectors.

My son was really pissed having to pedal the last 5 miles in the rain, while, me and Bruce kept on truckin. After sitting in my garage overnight, his bike ran fine the next day.

Yep, see what the legend have to say about it:
http://www.ebikes.ca/learn/connectors.html#anderson-powerpoles-pp153045-series
"At one point a decade ago Crystalyte switched from using the JST-SM connector for their hall signals to a metalic round 5-pin plug that was erroneously referred to as a "mini XLR". There actually is such thing as a mini XLR plug, but this particular connector seems to be a knockoff of a Japanese made Tajima connector. At first glance it seemed to be a high quality contact, but in practice had no practical advantage over JST connectors, tended to corrode with exposure, and was a pain to solder. We stopped dealing with these plugs a long time ago, but many other Crystalyte vendors continue to use them."

These lowly German connectors come on the cheap Chinese bikes.

https://e-bike-technologies.de/index.php/en/connectors/higo/higo-mini-b-connectors

Alex,

I should be able to arrange postage collection from my end if you are ok with this?

Thanks Matt

Hehe... In this thread "Search found 13 matches: Clone"... per Wiki:
Charles Caleb Colton (1780–1832) was an English cleric, writer and collector, well known for his eccentricities.
... and:
One of Colton's most famous quotes: "Imitation is the sincerest [form] of flattery".

CL orange co > for sale > bicycles - by owner

8000 watt Stealth Bomber Clone - $4800 (Santa Ana):
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/d/8000-watt-stealth-bomber-clone/6537553045.html

00F0F_hqlTx6kG44V_600x450.jpg

:lol:

it has the power to handle any kind of terrain.
Except it has zoom forks, so you'd best not take it off more than a tapered gutter :lol:

DunkenKBliths said:
Anyone in Adelaide able to rebuild the rear hub...

New bearings + new rear Gear ? (for something a bit more robust / not Chinese)

Bikes fine running...but the rear wheel is definitely off perfect rotation...

Just putting it out there...

Dunk

ygpm

Well guys it's been fun but I have to let my bike go. I am selling my B52 bomber on ebay due to some sciatic nerve issues. I tried the padded shorts and different seats but the sciatic nerve just doesn't want me to have this much fun anymore. Anyways I just listed my bike if anybody is in California that is interested let me know. I listed it with no reserve because I have no idea what it's worth and if some guy is lucky enough to get it for a good price and loves it as much as I did then I am happy to take the loss. Any questions feel free to ask me via ebay as I don't want to take up any threads on the forum.

Here she is - https://www.ebay.com/itm/152968157809

Thanks to everyone on the forum it's been a great ride!

I'm seeing a lot of fake Stealth's. Stealth is becoming the generic name for any high power eBike that looks like a Stealth, just like Coke is generic for any cola drink.

Theodore Voltaire said:
I'm seeing a lot of fake Stealth's. Stealth is becoming the generic name for any high power eBike that looks like a Stealth, just like Coke is generic for any cola drink.

I noticed this as well.

Back