Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, learned from the neighbor, that guys judge you from your profession.

Interesting! I thought only girls cared, lol.

I guess everyone cares.

I told him my specialty, I did not try to impress him with "I'm the ceo of a vast business empire.", lol. Both are true, but he doesn't need to know.

So lesson learned: when girls ask what you do for a living, go for the "Impress them" angle... IF it's a girl you like. I mean, who wants to impress girls you're lukewarm about?

So, I also found out this "van girl" wasn't the HEB chick, darn, lol. I knew it wasn't statistically likely BUT... she did look she was around the HEB chick's age so I correctly inferred her age from this "living a van" description.

That girl didn't look fine.

who's this girl that just looked so fine that one day?

I think maybe it was in her posture.

Bob, who appears in his 40s, wasn't feeling well coming back from construction work.

Hmmm...

I sure hope it's not cardiac. 40-something male living with his parents, no romantic history, the risk is there.

Impressing a Girl You Don't Know Well

Think before you speak. ...

Pfft.... I DO NOT SUGGEST THAT!

Great for diplomacy, bad for passion.

Turning a girl on is not rooted in being diplomatic, haha, FAR FROM IT!!

It's about being impulsive and daring.

This guy who's a drug dealer has people "coming and going" all the time, according to my neighbor.

I told him, "probably customers".

I suspect that's true of most any drug dealer, making them possibly easy to spot in a neighborhood.

Reading enough stories of 30-something females not being fertile enough to have a baby and complaining about it.

So, this, in addition to higher preservation of the germline, is why younger gals are more attractive! They're more fertile and less genetically damaged, on average.

So, poaching the younger more attractive gals is completely natural. This widespread notion you must marry within age brackets is artificial foolery. Lots of artificial relationship/sexual notions in American society, it seems.

And good reason why girls seem to lose attractiveness past age 30. They tend to lose fertility.

So, lily singing about "30 girls are no longer attractive" as if some kind of arbitrary societal rule...

is based on a very good natural reason!

And, I think banning relations with 16 year olds is completely backwards. The fact that they tend to be overwhelmingly attractive (HOOOT), is for very good reason!

This idea of being attracted to 16 year olds makes you a "child predator" is just some artificial societal foolery.

See that yu girl on the cancun beach! She's BEAMING about her relationship with the 45 year old contractor. She's not feeling "bad" about their activities AT ALL. The only person complaining is the mother.

And assuming the HEB chick was 16 years old, she was beaming too!

got the gravel holes dug up, and got the cement blocks and timber. about 36 pieces of 2x6x10 for the floor frame, loaded down the van big time. And went grocery shopping.

was gone from about 7;30 a.m. and came back home at 11:30 p.m.

only was home for like 1 hour today, lol. Officially got done with work at 4 p.m, then it was time for shopping, lots of it. First home depot I visited was out of everything i was looking for, so I went to a second one.

It would've been a lot more efficient if I had a trailer. Loading all the cement blocks and timber into the van with its relatively tight space requirements takes a bit more time.

swbluto said:
Did you read the story?

Love triangle, boy who's girlfriend was getting stolen/is-stolen gets shot at. If the girl is guilty too, time to end her.

So THAT is your motivation for your mass murder spree, eh? That makes it alrighty, then. . . .

And yes, I did read the story. It didn't say anything about justifiable mass homicide. That was your contribution.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
Did you read the story?

Love triangle, boy who's girlfriend was getting stolen/is-stolen gets shot at. If the girl is guilty too, time to end her.

So THAT is your motivation for your mass murder spree, eh? That makes it alrighty, then. . . .

Plausibly because, can you imagine this, my neighbor underestimates me due to underestimation of my profession's prestige.

Wait, how does that fit into the "taking revenge against ones highschool peers" theme?

It doesn't, NEVERMIND. lol

I'm not really sure if you got the message yet, I don't have a motivation.

Unlike these 24 year olds who are running out of money and time searching for work, and cash dwindling to nothing on hotel bills, and becoming HOPELESS, and then going around killing blacks with package bombs in Austin.

I'm the opposite of hopeless. I'm doing f'ing fantastic. And I never was hopeless to begin with, I'm a fighter and refuse to take no for an answer, I don't care the gender of the bitches, male or female.

Dicks say "no job for you", I say "I'll make my own damn job" and my income and wealth soon far exceeds the peons trying to suppress me, and that's the sweetest revenge. The fact that I'm doing BETTER THAN THEM.

Anyway, it appears the dog burner guy wants to enlist me to demolish a tiny house.

I don't if he's the "dog burner", but he's the neighbor of steve, and steve was just telling me about his neighbor who was burning dogs alive...

And this guy has a kind of personality that looks somewhat energetic and irritable, like he could get real angry real fast, like psychotically so.

And he has short stubbly red hair and looks like Sid from toy story! lol. You know the movie villain, the guy blowing up toys for fun.

It's fitting he wants to demolish things.

It's unusual he doesn't want to do it, though. I'm guessing he surmises it'll take time and labor he doesn't want to commit, and maybe he doesn't have enough time?

I figured an ANFO bomb would be appropriate, but there's nearby structures, could knock out a window.

The other way would be to remove the siding and drywall, and then make some napalm with gasoline and styrofoam, and then slather that bitch and engulf it in flames!

Alternatives, one could use charcoal, but that's less exciting.

Then there's the mechanical separation technique, piece by piece. Which is not exciting at all, but can be done.

Be interesting to see how a sledge hammer could help. It would be interesting to see how it could take down a frame.

swbluto said:
Plausibly because, can you imagine this, my neighbor underestimates me due to underestimation of my profession's prestige.

Wait, how does that fit into the "taking revenge against ones highschool peers" theme?

It doesn't, NEVERMIND. lol

Well, since we weren't discussing anything like that, why did you bring it up? It DOES play into the disorganized thinker angle of the impulsive killer, that you'd bring that up in relation to your assertion that being jilted makes mass murder okay.

swbluto said:
I'm not really sure if you got the message yet, I don't have a motivation.

I think you have the words 'Motivation' and 'Clue' all mixed up.

Also, you're rather confused on the meaning of 'Doing better. . . .'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/index.html

Ok, so talked to one of the new neighbors, a 20-something american guy (as contrasted to illegal mexican). I think he just wanted to talk to me to let me know he was dating the girl in the neighborhood, lol. In other words, "Back up buddy", lol, like I'm any serious competition.

I can tell she's bonded to him, so likely has kissed him already or gone further. So, there's really not much chance it'd go anywhere anyway, unless I were to make a move on her that'd overcome any bonding she already has. Which is possible... but, I would seriously have to go out of my way to make it happen. She's not coming to me.

Regardless, she doesn't really strike me as an immediate interest.

But, then again, seems like I can't really tell I have a spark/chemistry unless I actually talk to them. Some girls whom I recognize having had spark when talking to them, look just like any ordinary girl walking past them.

Unless they're exceptionally cute or something, which is a very rare girl.

Neighbor friend was telling me 80% of his friends got killed by gun fire in Houston. I asked, "Were they all black or something?", no apparently they were white but then mexicans started overtaking the neighborhood and started killing his friends one by one.

Hey, isn't that a familiar trend?

Mexicans are overtaking this neighborhood, the existing ones are already outright hostile to me with their guns in a "having already attempted murder several times" kind of way (Apparently they believe their territory extends at least 900 feet in all directions of their property which happens to overlap my property, and they kill any whites in their territory.), and I'm thinking LET'S GET THE frock OUT OF HERE!

I see my motivation is rooted in pure common sense, as thoroughly justified by getting-murdered-by-mexicans trend of my neighbor's friends.

swbluto wrote This idea of being attracted to 16 year olds makes you a "child predator" is just some artificial societal foolery. You sound like a pedophile. Hope you run into a 16 year olds father and find out what happens next?

slacker said:
swbluto wrote This idea of being attracted to 16 year olds makes you a "child predator" is just some artificial societal foolery. You sound like a pedophile. Hope you run into a 16 year olds father and find out what happens next?

You realize pedo means child,right? And you know childhood ends when sexual maturity completes?

Every other arbitrary societal definition beyond that is just that, arbitrary. And in case of much of America, antithetical to the way natural human history has been for eons.

Some states, and most of Europe recognizes this, but some states like Texas do not.

I think once I get out of debt purgatory, I'm going to move to a "14 & up is OK" state and have fun with the search!

lol, I'm just kidding. Obviously parents are another formidable obstacle beyond the law.

I'm just saying that under the supposition that the HEB chick was 16. If loving her was wrong, then I sure hope I'm not right, lol.

There are some serious doubts to her being 16, like "looking for something" like "looking for a place".

Construction work is the epitome of manliness. Judging from the percentage of males in the profession, 98.5%, it seems like most guys realize that too.

I say that because my legs are aching, that's some serious heavy lifting with the foundation blocks and the 10 foot 2x6s, and all that walking and carrying them involved. And arms of course get a work out, but my arms are already well developed for this kind of weight involved (trees are heavier), so they aren't really aching.

And walking, man, you gets of tons of walking on the job done. Just doing it 8 hours a day guarantees at least 2miles of walking,daily. I stopped walking the dog during construction days because my feet/legs were telling me "No more walking",lol. (Tips of toes were starting to wear down raw and feel a bit sore/painful while walking.)

I got the floor frame borders constructed, but now I need to square it, and I got a carpenters square for that purpose.

Squaring it is a reality when freestanding on solid patio blocks vs using slotted dek-blocks where squaring is built in.

There's a suspicion the next recession will cause WW3.

Looking back at history, there's good reason for that suspicion.

The next recession following 1929 was in 1937, just one year before Germany invaded Poland and kickstarted WW2.

The cause of the great depression and great recession were identical, vast expansion of mortgage debts. (I like thinking of them as "secured loan" expansions vs mortgage expansions, mortgages connotes stand alone single family houses.)

And looking at the employment/population ratio, another recession would either lead back directly to 2010 or possibly even worse,depending on its severity.

And I'm getting the phuck out of this burgeoning mexican neighborhood long before that happens!

I didn't need my neighbors historical insight into mexicans invading neighborhoods and killing off the whites to know that was a real trend.

Good thing about the mexicans, though, is that their migratory patterns are predictable. Essentially, they tend to take over the cheapest neighborhoods, because that's the most they can afford.

In this particular area of Houston, that translates into the neighborhoods with the smallest lots, and that would happen to be this one with .25 acre lots.

The new neighborhood I'm moving to will be .55 acres and it's substantially closer to Houston and a proper town, so the higher market prices tends to economically filter out the most destitute/desperate mexicans ergo mexicans in general.

The most unpredictable cost of this was the foundation.

Looking back at https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82223&start=3475#p1365042 ,I predicted $200.

The actual price was around $350 for all that gravel and foundation blocks.

I'd suspect about 25 bags of gravel and definitely more concrete than I originally estimated to make it level, about 3x more concrete.

While at my neighbors friends house yesterday, the neighbor had a fire going on (Not unlike the one I'm imagining a dog got burnt in...), and my friend was telling me "Something ain't right over that. Something ain't right."

Looks like two 20-something males and one 20-something female.

Possibly squatting on the property, but the original owners can't evict them because they died. So, my guess it that they hope to subsume the house thru squatting or something.

He's telling me "don't get involved with them", but... oh... a 20-something female... that looks tempting...lol

But, I'm assuming she's the girlfriend of one of the guys, so she's probably not really free game. There are certain risks trying to take a girlfriend, like Dauntless's link describes, like getting shot.

DAND214 said:
Isn't a 20 year old too old for YOU?

Dan

Really depends on how perverted they are. Seems like perverted girls can still be pretty attractive up til their later 20s. It's all in the voice.

Other people might call these "perverted girls" sluts or whores.

The younger ones tend to be more perverted, and more prevalent, because they are more fertile and horny. Horny teenagers, just remember that.

The mark of a horny girl is a flirtatious one, especially an over-the-top one.

My neighbor friend, I will have to say...

He seems to lack some common sense.

He has all this high priced equipment just laying around his yard,and then he gets miffed when someone stole from him.

I'm kind of thinking,is this guy retarded? lol.

I'm thinking that's just some common sense, get expensive equipment behind fences or in a building if you want to help it from getting so readily stolen. Making it so accessible significantly expands the "potential thief" population.

I know for fact this 9 year old mexican kid on my block gets pleasure from stealing shit, fences keep his kind away.

lol.... typing in google "Wife spends"... we get as google suggestions (out of10)...

wife spends too much money
wife spends too much
wife spends all the money

I see, so this is an established trend.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5o6orr/why_wives_spend_all_your_money/

From what I learned about evolution and red pill theory, there is a reason. She wants your money tied up to her. All surplus has to be spent by her and her children. She can't risk that your extra wealth is used to start a new relationship.

Oh interesting,that does make some sense.

A saying in china goes, "you marry a rich man, you become his concubine".

And marriageability is defined by income according to researchers.

So, essentially, money=girls.

And, boy,was I slaying the girls shortly after making a killing.

Think I'm going to get the Hitachi C10FCG miter saw from lowe's.

Good for 2x8s and 4x6s.

Priced at $99 at lowes and amazon. Getting it from lowes is faster.

And hitachi makes good quality miter saws.

I believe rotating the work piece by 180 degrees cw/ccw is how to get larger wood cut at the desired angle.

And, I think I'm going to have a 4x6 beam going down the center along my length.

Seems more sensible and would need fewer supports.

The laser version of the miter saw is $60 more expensive.

I don't believe miter saws really need the laser, unlike a radial saw.

The idea of some girl spending all my money just for the sake of having nothing left doesn't really agree with my "capital accumulation and investment" goals. Surely not all girls are that shortsighted?

I essentially derive income from my invested capital and not from some "job", per se, so squandering capital just essentially reduces income over the longterm. Not really sure why a girl think that'd be a good thing.

swbluto said:
The idea of some girl spending all my money just for the sake of having nothing left doesn't really agree with my "capital accumulation and investment" goals. Surely not all girls are that shortsighted?

I essentially derive income from my invested capital and not from some "job", per se, so squandering capital just essentially reduces income over the longterm. Not really sure why a girl think that'd be a good thing.
If you give them access to your money, YOU are a fool. If she needs YOUR money they are not a person YOU should consider, Regardless of how they look are any good in bed.

swbluto wrote:
I essentially derive income from my invested capital and not from some "job
Now you have invested capital? WOW, since when?

Dan

DAND214 said:
Now you have invested capital? WOW, since when?

Dan

Shortly after having been inspired by this song.

[youtube]RBHZFYpQ6nc[/youtube]

(This "If I were a wealthy man, I wouldn't have to work hard", well, you'd have to be really wealthy man for that to be true. Otherwise, I suspect most will have to work hard in some capacity to accrue the wealth in the first place. Or possibly schmooze and persuade hard, among certain professions.)

Rich dad poor dad is another good book series.

I really think he should differentiate between income-producing assets, appreciating assets, depreciating assets and so on. Just calling income-producing assets "assets" somewhat ignores some important considerations, like income vs depreciation. It didn't matter with my first business as much, since I was using OPM, but it's going to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back