Gt it1 Rare left hand side frame. what motor to use

aCeMadMod

1 kW
hi all after 7 year of looking for a.Gt it1 frame

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=GT+IT-1+MTB&bext=msl&atb=v102-1&ia=images
gt1.jpg

what would be best way make it a mid drive what motor to pick any input would be good . money is not care this ebike

I guessing any more then 2000 watts will kill gerbox

thank you all

hi thank input , it odd one ,,, if I skip. the gearbox.

what is best 1 chain wheel setup how Mary teeth should I use ? . not power limt 8)

what motor

has my rear hub is fixed.

this frame Way stronger then look on pics.

can you mods the gearbox. ? it nexus 8 I been told what max watt you can put into it

any help from es gods have helpful :D

hi all look like a got a long term plan and short one

I try test the frame with what I have around. other one is to wait to get a. lighting kit. he make for me when he has time

it looks like I have most of what I need to test it .

neugat pl870 25.1 gearbox can't find data about this gearbox. look like max input 7000 rpm

I think like a PLQE080
https://www.neugart.com/en/products/pla ... qe/#PLQE80

motor 360 out runner 180 kv 2800 watt 12s lipo or can use Astor 3220. deta or wye 6t motor not real what I want to long

esc 250 amp 14 s and vesc
2 x 28 teeth for go cart chain 219 1x 14 teeth 1x 12 teeth 1x 11 back wheel all I have84 teeth for gearbox to use what best gearing at 12s lipo

or should use belt drive from motor to gearbox

I need some help. what best for this setup in teeth 8)

any input will be good thank you

Why did you choose the most complicated setup for a mid drive anyone could think of?
What is the benefit of this complicated chain routing?
If you look at my bike you will notice that even if it's a simple frame, it was not easy to get a clean chain line.
A mid drive per se is more complicated than any hub motor. You are adding complexity to more complexity.
And tbh i have no idea how to help with gearing issues if you haven't chosen a motor yet???!

Add a sprocket to the output side of the gearbox and drive it directly using a largish motor of your choice. You'd need a freewheel there but that's not unusual.

Hi all thank for input.
These 3 way I could go.

2 them use dual chains

Other just come In with use 5kw motor. Spike at 10kw. It for sale

If I can fit it.

Thank you all more to come. I try get Regen brakeing

Back