YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

Hehe... ESB "Search found 9376 matches: tesla"... and in this thread alone "Search found 4 matches: tesla"... but these about the car... not THIS gentleman.

Wiki says:
Nikola Tesla; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Tesla American Experience | Documentary 2017
[youtube]e-ou8cuZk0U[/youtube]

YT desc. starts:
While visiting the Raleigh Electric headquarters in Southern California, I was able to check out the 2018 Tamland iE ebike, which uses the Original LCD-Display from Brose, with the Brose Drive T motor unit. This display is one of my favorites because it's fairly large and easy to read, removable for safe storage, and the mount has a full sized USB Type A (5 volt, 500 milliamp) port built in to charge or maintain your portable electronics.

Brose Electric Bike Original LCD Display Settings
[youtube]pfOLckK3XgY[/youtube]

YT desc. starts:
While reviewing some Haibikes in Simi Valley, California at Accell North America headquarters, I thought it would be helpful to create a video tutorial for the Yamaha PW Series LCD display system. In this video, I explain how to set the clock, change units from MPH to KM/H (miles to kilometers), how to reset trip distance, average speed, and max speed. I also cover the standard readouts, talk about backlighting, discuss the type of battery in the display, and show the Micro USB charging port on the control pad.

Yamaha PWseries LCD Electric Bike Display Settings
[youtube]nHBEKsFsfPs[/youtube]

In ES Future Newz... Bus companies sell tour bus trips to see those "darned ebike riders"... Hehe (actor Peter Coyote:) "new ways of being"... "the so-called Ebike Generation"... "visions of a utopian society"... "for the first time you see how things really are" (re urban transportation)... "the more people that turn on" (re their bikes) "the better world it's going to be"... for more Alt. Reality:

American Experience Summer of Love
[youtube]nOL3C3Yc4v4[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

Taken for a Ride - The U.S. History of the Assault on Public Transport in the Last Century
[youtube]p-I8GDklsN4[/youtube]

AddMotoR HITHOT H1 Sport Video Review - $1.7k Cheap Full Suspension Ebike
[youtube]yIYFAEW8w4g[/youtube]

Bosch Ebike Bike Motor Comparison & Test
[youtube]6b_Yf7xW1WY[/youtube]

Fun story about a young American who "goes back in time" to a period shortly before his great uncle invents a new flying machine that uses an electric motor... then realizes if EVerybuddy starts flying around at the same time... the extension cords would get all tangled up. :(

THE BLUE YONDER:
[youtube]moCT5FUhkq8[/youtube]

Electric Bike Outfitters Front Range 2.0 Kit Video Review - $1.4k Powerful Ebike Kit
[youtube]CUqM3PQ23iU[/youtube]

Hehe... GMS PUNE world best innovation..
[youtube]wi22zodUSpY[/youtube]

https://www.indiamart.com/getmysolutionprivatelimited/electric-bicycle.html

"Worlds Best" at "Approx Price: Rs 25,000 /Piece" ie Indian Rupees, so currently about $385 US... for one "250W Direct central drive patentedtechnology for highest efficiency"... :mrgreen:

electric-bicycle-500x500.jpg

2018 RADROVER ELECTRIC FAT RAD POWER BIKE 17 Ride A Long
[youtube]d7zRZQwms8A[/youtube]

2018 RADROVER ELECTRIC FAT RAD POWER BIKE 18 Ride A Long
[youtube]1-53h7zd3fc[/youtube]

Laptop Power Bicycle - Another Stories of Change
[youtube]KkPrWmKtIGs[/youtube]

:)

Hehe... ESB "Search found 5 matches: Nireeka"... and has now made it into the coveted ES Super-Duper (TM) category...

Nireeka: The Smartest Electric Bicycle Ever | Future of Ebike Top Speed 20 mph & Weighs 4.3 kg:
[youtube]bPgg1OVPPS8[/youtube]

Trump Builds The Wall
[youtube]zt823n3RsPc[/youtube]

(Stopped watching when the ebike subject came up...)

2018 RADMINI ELECTRIC FAT FOLDING RAD POWER BIKE 24 Ride A Long
[youtube]QbJh0LDarVA[/youtube]

Elon Musk on Nikola Tesla – What He Said May Shock You
[youtube]QstrRR031XE[/youtube]

Hehe... GB bike store chain Cycle Republic, described in 2015 as a "national chain, part of the Halfords group"... has been uploading lots of vids to YouTube... w/the three most recent titled Electric Folding Bikes Buyer's Guide, Electric Hybrid Bikes Buyer's Guide... and now Electric Mountain Bikes Buyer's Guide
[youtube]gWy8zBZ1o6Y[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

The Witch Hunt (Documentary)
[youtube]-HggxcuHAnU[/youtube]
... and Surprise! ZERO to do with electric bikes. BUT includes stuff like "Watt do you do to cure a community"... "A practitioner of the things that needed to be done"...

Anyway... Once asked on the `Sphere... "To date, watt has injured and killed more... "politics" or "religion"..." ... and "best" response so far? Stupidity. ;)

"Europe is on the brink of chaos"... see Urban transportation in the 21st-century. ;)

"The Carriage-Addicted society of the 20th-century will crumble"...

"The automotive industries are widely seen to be compromised, decadent, and exhausted"...

Goes on... Just hope not to bore others with details. ;) But said once, history is doomed to repeat itself... ;)

May only interest those riding ebikes and seen as "the devil"... (been there, done that...)

Signed - One practitioner of the Ebike Religion... and may ye Gawds protect my soul. :cry:

did a good 11 mile commute on my 30lb 30 mph 30 mi range road ebike,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0JenyUf-M&t=180s

[youtube]QS0JenyUf-M[/youtube]

rafeh1 said:
did a good 11 mile commute on my 30lb 30 mph 30 mi range road ebike,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0JenyUf-M&t=180s
[youtube]QS0JenyUf-M[/youtube]

Hehe... LOVE those "down hill"/gravity fed bits... :wink:

Rafi.jpg

Hehe... the Lady watt owns this ebike store in Toronto is "local" to me. But WattEVer...

[youtube]8HGORtxMzJI[/youtube]

One YT [C]omment...
Congratulations Virginia! On surviving an interview w/a major techno-weenie nerd! (Fellow Canadian from Toronto, eh?) "I noticed that you have to turn it on and off manually?"... "Underneath there's a pre-load clicker!"... "This black thing here... it's actually a controller..." "If you really hit them they can bend a little bit"... (Congrats, again. Have a drink on me...) ;)

The 3 Types of Magnetic Motors Part 01
[youtube]GEogsEfFXrg[/youtube]

8)

Back