YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

[youtube]PhE_pbDqv0k[/youtube]

Hehe... May appeal to "rebels" EVerywhere... :)
BBC Britain's Outlaws Highwaymen Pirates And Rogues Episode 1: Highwaymen
[youtube]9M9bfJjx-WE[/youtube]

:wink:

Hehe... `Bit of history from the land of the Angles ("English")...

Monarchy Oliver Cromwell The King Killer
[youtube]MAtsyMGeRS4[/youtube]

Includes stuff like:
original.jpg

Is that not "cool"? All I can leave to the ES Museum is my ebiker tattoo...

Anyway... "King Oliver"... MY vote? LFP... [Grin]

Anyway (again) Great vid if one can "read between the lines". ;)

Cheers
L

Roman Vice:
About the early daze of Italian Ebike Addiction...
[youtube]kiqj5aQ59tE[/youtube]

Hehe... "the unrestained use of sexual pleasure"... (read, riding with assist...) "Baths, wine and ebikes"... Anybuddy else watching? :lol:

Surface 604 Rook Video Review - $1.8k Smooth, Responsive, City Electric Bike
[youtube]1mxmZ0KYR7Y[/youtube]

(Maybe...) NOT actually "ebike-related", but an amusing look at the advance of technology... EG the Victorian-Edwardian era pedal-only poop-mobile museum type bicycle to the modern bettery-electric motor-assisted bicycle. Watt maybe explains "throw-back" tech like pedals. (Doesn't explain why my trike still has a bayonet, however... useful for those pesky pedestrians...)
[youtube]z12ombr-y3c[/youtube]

He's Back...
nicholson_2662619b.jpg

Currently, on YT... "About 582,000 results"... for "text and walk fail"... one popular vid:
[youtube]_cznepJAbyg[/youtube]

(For extra upset maybe check "texting and driving"...) :evil:

AMAZING... to think they actually found a bicycle... Centuries before Italian Leonardo da Vinci first sketched his bicycle... AND with lead-acid batteries and a motor. Stunning, really... truly decadent. :shock:

[youtube]UoIGbYv89bA[/youtube]

OK. NOT YT... (so sue me... hehe...)

DO YOU TRUST THIS COMPUTER
Documentary Now Streaming Online for Free:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv...entary-Now-Streaming-Online-for-Free-20180406

x6800E864EAC-9875-BE1E-F767CF211471B1E0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8Q21BmKX2w.jpg

Includes:
DO YOU TRUST THIS COMPUTER? website: http://doyoutrustthiscomputer.org/

... and:
Directed by Chris Paine (Who Killed The Electric Car?) and executive produced by Chris Paine and Tiffany Asakawa, DO YOU TRUST THIS COMPUTER? examines the promises and perils of this developing era. Paine is a writer/director best known for his award-winning documentaries "Who Killed the Electric Car?" (2006) and its sequel "Revenge of the Electric Car" (2011). The film chronicled the life and death of the first modern era production electric car, GM's EV1. The acclaimed documentary film premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before its worldwide release by Sony Pictures Classics to become a box-office success and cult classic. In 2011, its sequel followed to chronicle the rebirth of the electric car and the race between start-up Tesla Motors and powerhouses Nissan, and General Motors. His films as executive producer include "Bikes vs Cars"(2015), "Charge" (2011), "Faster!" and "No Maps for These Territories" (2001) about futurist William Gibson.

8)

EDIT: [Insert more chuckling here] Can you say "website overloaded"?

In the nEVer-ending Super-Duper (tm) series... Car advertising marketing used to sell electric bicycles to "the guys"...

Top 10 Electric Bikes 2018 You Can Buy Today
[youtube]HngILhhi3P0[/youtube]

Amusing maybe... ESB "Search found 0 matches: voltyco"... as in the Ukrainian VoltyCo electric bike company...

ESB "Search found 14 matches: Limebike seattle"... again:

Electric Bike Share Lime E Review Seattle
[youtube]hfeW8eZuXmA[/youtube]

Hehe... "I only burned 69 calories"... [Chuckles and "Thumb Up"]...

Notice anything missing? Always omitted, a view of the ceiling, where folks often glance to... for some reason... [PS. Hehe]

Hehe... "The Need for Speed"... :lol: Max. speed of 15 miles an hour, BUT...." :lol:

"I own my own electric bike"... [Old Guy Ebiker Lust]

"Don't know about if my phone died"... :cry:

Sweet Lady, def. wish to Pillow Talk. (It's a Japanese "thing"...)

Hehe... "Wish they were less expensive"... So. How "cheap" is ""too" cheap"? :lol:

As very often, YT vid [C]omments most amusing. Stuff like:
Yeah those ebikes should definitely be faster in my opinion. US law allows for 750 watt ebikes that can power assist to 20mph. Those Lime E bikes were probably made for the stringent European market. Anyway I have to agree with you that they are fun to ride and allow people regardless of fitness level to enjoy cycling. I just hope these bikes come to my area (Los Angeles) soon. We just have the pedal ones right now.

:roll: :cry:

Hehe... and from Washington, DC...

JUMP vs Lime E Electric LimeBike: A Dockless Bikeshare Comparison and Review
[youtube]MO7qjlbI4T4[/youtube]

Hehe... "The JUMP (electric) bike was gone within a few hours... the Lime (antique, pedal-only, retro, etc) bike was there all day..."

:lol:

EDIT: (Spoiler Alert!) Guy finally survives and make it back to his horseless carriage ("car") THANK THE GAWDS... (various)

Hehe... more Lime E Bike... Define somebuddy that doesn't know the diff. between an OFO bike and a Lime bike. :lol:

Doordash Vlog #7: The Limebike Adventure [Review of bike delivery] (2018)
[youtube]viCtfXAr9hI[/youtube]

How to be extremely annoying riding a bike on sidewalks... :cry:

"Out of Shape" guy... "This is so hard"... :lol:

Electric Bike Outfitters Fat Tire Kit Video Review - $1.7k Powerful, Fast, Fat Tire Ebike
[youtube]37gDeiH-fA0[/youtube]

:twisted:

America, A Look Back: The Real West
[youtube]3JlJVDW1Pb0[/youtube]

Hehe... `Expect was the same in Canada... `cept Canadians maybe said stuff like "Opps" and "Sorry... hurt much?"... "Opps" [Extra "opps" inserted here...]

Bosch Intuvia Electric Bike Display Settings
[youtube]-bgEasVt4Jk[/youtube]

As already in ES Newz... now w/YT vid. Lamborghini Electric Bicycle
[youtube]tyVKfBIssJs[/youtube]

^^ Hehe... Meanwhile, it's amazing to think that 2000 years ago those crafty Italians used "Ebike Technology" (full torque at zero RPMs) to invent "weapons of war"...

[youtube]6Px1HroPDVw[/youtube]

^^ Hehe... The Lambo bike? Nah, completely diff. versus the Neox... the top tube is bent a little bit on the Lambo, silly! :roll: :lol:

Meanwhile, on ES TV... the Super-Duper (tm) series just keeps rolling along... seems Endless... and now the new El Cheapo (tm) series...

10 Cheapest Electric Bicycles You Can Afford (Review of Bikes Starting at $699)
[youtube]LW5jDuqhwm0[/youtube]

ELECTRIC BICYCLE- Final Year Project
[youtube]tbSiWtssDDI[/youtube]

... from the Agni College of Technology in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India... (No, not THAT AGNI silly!)

EDIT: Headbangers may wish to "Crank Those Tunes"... :wink:

Swiss Guy... Hiya! `Been reading press reports that the Euro Fast Pedelec is now the largest category of pedelec sold in places watt have "big" hills (the "Alps"... Germany... Austria... and Switzerland?) Can you confirm please?

Meanwhile... ESB "Search found 5 matches: Trefecta DRT"... again:

Testing the $25,000 e-bike - BBC Click
[youtube]5mCcPYQDt4U[/youtube]

Back