E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Hey guys so I have to ask.
I know I'm relatively new to the phasor forum but I think it's time to move to a frame better suited to my type of riding.
That being said has anyone tried to sell the frame on their phasor that you know of?
I want to move to a lighter FUTR beta frame as that would put me within the weight limit of my downhill parks. My phasor stripped of electronics and rear hub motor still don't make the cut and I'm pretty sure this FUTR frame could do that for the times I go up there. (about an hour away :D ...) Either way I still like the stealthiness of the smaller frame etc. Should I even bother trying to sell the frame? I would definitely want to keep everything that's on the build with me for the next build so would the phasor frame net anything? It's really a gorgeous piece that I'd hate to lose for a poor price.

JtHaas said:
Hey guys so I have to ask.
I know I'm relatively new to the phasor forum but I think it's time to move to a frame better suited to my type of riding.
That being said has anyone tried to sell the frame on their phasor that you know of?
I want to move to a lighter FUTR beta frame as that would put me within the weight limit of my downhill parks. My phasor stripped of electronics and rear hub motor still don't make the cut and I'm pretty sure this FUTR frame could do that for the times I go up there. (about an hour away :D ...) Either way I still like the stealthiness of the smaller frame etc. Should I even bother trying to sell the frame? I would definitely want to keep everything that's on the build with me for the next build so would the phasor frame net anything? It's really a gorgeous piece that I'd hate to lose for a poor price.

The Phasor frame is a collector's item now that its not being made. I think you could potentially get top dollar, if you found the right buyer. I have a Beta and its the most bicyclish feeling Ebike I have ever ridden.... next to my P7

PRW said:
so.... I found that riding the bike on longer trips, my neck would start to hurt after about 20 miles. This seemed to be due to leaning too far forward - so I replaced the handlebars with 5" riser bars, and flat grips at the same time. So much more comfortable!

View attachment 1

View attachment 2

Man. That's a beautiful bike. I'm envious of that color :) I'm not very tall so I run the handlebar all the way down by the forks. I'm also resilient enough to not worry about my neck pain right now anyways but that looks real nice like that. Does it hinder any of the response from the front end with the bars way up like that?

JtHaas said:
Man. That's a beautiful bike. I'm envious of that color :) I'm not very tall so I run the handlebar all the way down by the forks. I'm also resilient enough to not worry about my neck pain right now anyways but that looks real nice like that. Does it hinder any of the response from the front end with the bars way up like that?
thanks. The front end feels a lot lighter, which feels great in sand or loose ground - kind of skims over the top. Kind of like a motocross bike, when you move back on the saddle. On bends off road, I put a bit more weight on the front by leaning forward - but I don't ride as hard as I used to, when I rode dirt bikes.

Jumping with the rebound dialed in and with the bmc hub motor it likes to sit just a little ass heavy in the air. It's(I'm) most comfortable landing slightly rear wheel first.

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
it could happen.. Opti-Bomber ;)
optibikebomber-1024x976.jpg

http://www.electricbike.com/10-ebikes-of-the-future/
Rix said:
..would love to see Opti build up one of those bikes with a DH Fork, coil shock, DH rims and tires, to see how it would work, or even better with MC wheels and tires like some of us are running...Rick

31290759_10157477934818677_6735781495031463936_o.jpg

31189601_10157477934968677_8898273141743157248_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10106922870443993&id=6231080

it could happen.. Opti-Bomber ;)
optibikebomber-1024x976.jpg

http://www.electricbike.com/10-ebikes-of-the-future/
Rix said:
..would love to see Opti build up one of those bikes with a DH Fork, coil shock, DH rims and tires, to see how it would work, or even better with MC wheels and tires like some of us are running...Rick

31290759_10157477934818677_6735781495031463936_o.jpg

31189601_10157477934968677_8898273141743157248_o.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10106922870443993&id=6231080

That is a beautiful BB frame, and yes would be sweet.

Back