Velocifero MAD

j_rocking84

1 µW
Hey guys. I am new to the electric scooter world, and recently purchased Velocifero MotoTec MAD 1600w 48v Electric Scooter.

The batteries did not come wired in a series, and I attempted to wire them following a YouTube video... and alas there is no power when I turn ignition over. I have checked all wires and all appear to be connected properly... I charged it last night for 8 hours and it still will not turn over.

However, when plugged in to the charger if I turn the key it does have power.

Any ideas on what I need to fix?

Thank you!!!

What voltage does your battery pack have when charged? Can you upload (or link to) photo's of the battery pack and connections? Is there a fuse between the battery pack and controller that is blown?

I will have to purchase a meter then I will post a picture with a reply of the voltage, as well as pic of the connections.

Thank you so much! 😁

Ok. So I bought a meter, the battery and the tests come back fine... I'll take pics tonight to show. The fuse works perfectly fine, I tested it repeatedly.

My only other thought was it could be a faulty converter or controller? I have heard read issues with those being the case before.. I'm at a loss with this because the batteries are weird properly, fuse is fine, and so are connections.

You will have to provide more info:
-What battery chemistry?
-What voltage when fully charged?
-polarity connected correct?
-photo's of your wiring

Back