YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

Fer folks watt "think outside of the box". (Re electric bikes, see Part Two...)
[youtube]d6y1NdkUzGE[/youtube]

Near Miss of the Day 129: Motorist roars past club run at pinch point
[youtube]gZeYOsDEWUM[/youtube]

:shock: :evil: :cry:

(Wiki:)
The Eastern Distributor is a 6-kilometre (4 mi) long motorway in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia which is 75.1% owned by toll road operator Transurban. Part of the M1, it links the Sydney central business district (CBD) with the Airport. The centre-piece is a 1.7 km (1.1 mi) tunnel running from Woolloomooloo to Surry Hills.

The motorway is tolled in one direction (northbound) with the toll plazas at Woolloomooloo and at the William Street exit. As of February 2017, the toll for cars/motorbikes is $6.95 and $13.90 (including GST) for other vehicles. The toll will be removed in 2048 when the contract held by Airport Motorway Limited (AML) expires.

Total act of stupidity caught on camera on Sydney’s Eastern Distributor
("TWO delivery riders have been filmed causing traffic chaos while riding their bicycles on a busy Sydney motorway - one even checking his mobile phone."):
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/048ddb9ec51e9358ea54d06514b8e8ca
[youtube]uVf31ff1AIU[/youtube]

:roll: "a 1.7 km (1.1 mi) tunnel" w/a "max." speed of 80km/h... Watts wrong w/this picture?

LockH said:
(Wiki:)
The Eastern Distributor is a 6-kilometre (4 mi) long motorway in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia which is 75.1% owned by toll road operator Transurban. Part of the M1, it links the Sydney central business district (CBD) with the Airport. The centre-piece is a 1.7 km (1.1 mi) tunnel running from Woolloomooloo to Surry Hills.

The motorway is tolled in one direction (northbound) with the toll plazas at Woolloomooloo and at the William Street exit. As of February 2017, the toll for cars/motorbikes is $6.95 and $13.90 (including GST) for other vehicles. The toll will be removed in 2048 when the contract held by Airport Motorway Limited (AML) expires.

Total act of stupidity caught on camera on Sydney’s Eastern Distributor
("TWO delivery riders have been filmed causing traffic chaos while riding their bicycles on a busy Sydney motorway - one even checking his mobile phone."):
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/048ddb9ec51e9358ea54d06514b8e8ca
[youtube]uVf31ff1AIU[/youtube]

:roll: "a 1.7 km (1.1 mi) tunnel" w/a "max." speed of 80km/h... Watts wrong w/this picture?

Yep, I have seen a fair amount of real-life examples that are a lot like news.com.au video, as the video shows they are on electric ebikes that are throttle based, also seems pretty clear they are well above the 200w limit for throttle based ebikes.

It seems like when folks get on electric bikes they get super boosts in confidence on where they can ride and start riding in places where its flat-out illegal.
I am wondering if we will end up with NY style ebike laws where even if an ebike is found locked up at a premise the premises is issued a fine. https://patch.com/new-york/new-york-city/illegal-electric-bikes-will-get-restaurants-slapped-fines

LockH said:
Swiss Guy... Hiya! `Been reading press reports that the Euro Fast Pedelec is now the largest category of pedelec sold in places watt have "big" hills (the "Alps"... Germany... Austria... and Switzerland?) Can you confirm please?

What do you mean ? we have Pedelecs like crazy here in switzerland but all ghey versions with 250 watt.

Compoundbike said:
LockH said:
Swiss Guy... Hiya! `Been reading press reports that the Euro Fast Pedelec is now the largest category of pedelec sold in places watt have "big" hills (the "Alps"... Germany... Austria... and Switzerland?) Can you confirm please?

What do you mean ? we have Pedelecs like crazy here in switzerland but all ghey versions with 250 watt.

Speed Pedelec Type Approval Changed per January 1, 2018
http://www.bike-eu.com/laws-regulat...-approval-changed-per-january-1-2018-10132481

By the way; in The Netherlands close to 4,000 type approved and registered speed pedelecs were sold in 2017. Market leader was Stromer with total sales of 1,809 of these high speed e-bikes. As speed pedelecs are registered and carry a license plate their sales is easy to track.

Hehe... ESB "Search found 18 matches: Fibonacci"... again:

Best Documentary 2016 The Most Mysterious Things On Earth Ever
[youtube]Cno2NYdSDyA[/youtube]

:wink: ... and who doesn't like pie... (phi) :lol:

EDIT: CAUTION... involves mathematics... may be "too complicated" for many. (sorry)

EDIT (again. sorry). ESB "Search found 0 matches: icosahedron" (re the water-addicted...) :wink:

EDIT (yet again): ESB "Search found 2 matches: lemur". :lol:

ESB "Search found 3711 matches: gravity"... "Too much" fun... not sure.

ESB "Search found 6 matches: James Clerk Maxwell"... "Too much" fun? Not sure...

ESB "Search found 15 matches: higgs"... Possibly a HUGE "article" in "ES Terms"... :wink:

Hehe...
"the Number Two"

Oh Goody... ESB "Search found 1 match: Obelisk". Again:

Ancient Artefacts That Are So Puzzling Their Origin, Meaning or Purpose are Still Unknown
[youtube]r3MyoOFWuqI[/youtube]

Thank you for flying on ES Air. Your inflight movie for tonight, 2001 Movie Rough Air. Enjoy!
[youtube]S9PQllS67gY[/youtube]

Hehe... Reinvent the wheel anybuddy?

Behind REVOLVE | the wheel in a new form | Andrea Mocellin:
[youtube]IG8nG_cIVjk[/youtube]

https://www.revolve-wheel.com/

Should I just ride an electric bicycle instead of a motorcycle??:
[youtube]tieOpnx3Ao0[/youtube]

:mrgreen:

New Summer Ride, Moar Bike, Electric Bicycle.
[youtube]6OIusrao4MQ[/youtube]

:)

Our Best Electric Bicycle
[youtube]nsLJX0kqZ-w[/youtube]

Geoff.tucker@bizworxus.com says:
Years ago, I was stationed in San Diego, CA, at NAS Miramar – Think “Top Gun” if your old enough to remember. In those days, Mountain Biking was just beginning to take hold with the mainstream biking enthusiasts. It offered the capability to go anywhere you wanted – road or off-road. I was hooked upon first seeing one – Such a Cool Machine! The off-road opportunities in San Diego were extremely challenging and everywhere. I have yet to find anything to compare. Here years later, I think “What could I have done with one of these modern E Bike machines back in the day. I had begun to write that part of my past as permanently over…until I discovered the modern E Bike. Besides all the tech advances in nearly every component on modern bikes, the added super-bonus is that I don’t need to be in the same “biking conditioning” form as back in the day to thoroughly enjoy really cool biking again!

Full_Logo_White_450x@2x.png

https://ebikesbymothertucker.com/

8)

YouTube UserName Amazon India | Best Sellers
Top 10 Electric Bike Kit [2018]: Womor 24V Front Wheel Electric Bicycle Motor Conversion Kit 250W
[youtube]D3khgVKvRPo[/youtube]

Ikea folkvänlig mtb electric bike / foldable electric bicycle:
[youtube]54XUmmpv97s[/youtube]

Vid apparently taken recently in Västerås, Sweden ... (Currently, "per the Web"... 6595 SEK (Swedish Krona) equals about 770 US)

From the early daze in France... when Gov. authorities sought to deal with the owners and managers in the automotive industry...
[youtube]JltR9X5PtKQ[/youtube]

Off with their heads! Vivre la France! Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!

Watt to do with those extra/left-over door hinges... (Headbangers may wish to "crank those tunes"...)
[youtube]F4H4ihGRAeg[/youtube]

EcoMotion Tour e-Road Video Review - $1.3k Sporty, Affordable, Lightweight Electric Bike
[youtube]xzQ6jLl59cQ[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 1487 matches: Prodeco"...
but only "Search found 3 matches: Prodeco tesla"...

Prodeco Technologies markets its folder ebike like the Tesla Model S... "bike Watt fits in the trunk"!
[youtube]yQxolUleCZo[/youtube]

:mrgreen: The Tesla S... most expensive accessory on the market today for the Prodeco folder! :lol:

Velec A2 Video Review - $1.7k Approachable, Stable Electric Bicycle
[youtube]VCoe2ZuJ7vU[/youtube]

Hehe... New Raleigh Motus 2018 Electric Bikes 'Fall In Love Again'
[youtube]xG_Grnoz4QM[/youtube]

Raleigh Motus 2018:
raleigh-motus-2017-electric-hybrid-bike-grey-EV307031-7000-1.jpg

Hehe... Local Grrrl makes good (Virginia Block from Amego in Toronto):

Amego Elevate Video Review - $1.9k Trail Commuter Ebike, 25 MPH
[youtube]ajJ3ntszjRY[/youtube]

HA... As reported in ES Newz... at first the press was being plastered with stores about him "riding an electric bicycle" (while pretty inebriated) ... THEN it was an "electric scooter"... and sure `nough:

Terrance Williams Caught Riding Bike While Drunk
[youtube]FxFW6c9_AVA[/youtube]

Hehe... Post seen... somewhere:"The cops found the keys to the car in his pocket." :lol:

ES Super-Duper series (TM... it's Endless...)...

Top 10 Best ELECTRIC BIKES 2017
[youtube]Cwd0AnVDmQI[/youtube]

The Vanmoof... the DENNY... Lopifit... (hehe)... ElliptiGO... Juggernaut... MCC (MC2 = Multi Configuration Cycle)... bike from Audi... Ono Bikes... :shock: 8) ... VW Concept folder... :shock: :mrgreen: ... and MandoFootloose IM...

Now I'm torn between the bike from Audi... and the Ono bike... :lol:

Back