Your Ride Videos!

Hi All!

My latest build, testride videos:

[youtube]L4o_SCjO4ww[/youtube]

[youtube]6wOpuvLDghQ[/youtube]

Thansk for watching :)

Hi!

Just a little snow ride :) :)

If you like it, please subscribe, thanks! :)

[youtube]MoZqhQoPAiQ[/youtube]

Hi!

Training :)

If you like it, please subscribe! Thanks!

[youtube]I4k65L_RhTs[/youtube]

Kyle201 said:
Nice vids y'all.

Here's a quick little compilation of clips I put together. Impressed with the image quality from my new phone!

[youtube]HWre2IkoOFM[/youtube]

hey is that calgary?? i think you were riding the slant under the 16th ave bridge by deerfoot. i ride that path everyday going about 50 kph lol

Crazybiker said:
hey is that calgary?? i think you were riding the slant under the 16th ave bridge by deerfoot. i ride that path everyday going about 50 kph lol

Yep, you got it! Maybe we should do a ride sometime, I never see any other custom or high powered e-bikes around :)

Here's me doing a little speed test of my budget build up from a bare white frame I bought on ebay. I can't ride anywhere without being stopped and asked about it, which I really didn't expect but I like spreading the word about electric rides to my area.

[youtube]U2bIPkpGCKw[/youtube]

Information
60v 16ah Battery Pack (Built by me using 18650's) Upgraded from 48v that has been moved to another bike
1500w Rear Hub Motor Ungraded from 1000w that has been moved to another bike
Weight 75 pounds
Top Speed 40 mph (I didn't push it further so it might can go faster)
I ride normally between 18 -28mph this was only a test
The batteries are in the panniers
I know the best place for the batteries are low in the middle but I like this look
My Ebike rides like a absolute dream, comfortable, fast and smooth
I've built 3 more ebikes since this one :) I'm completely hooked

Kendra Ebike.jpg

Some Extra Stuff
Wired Dual Front Headlights
USB Port
Dual Battery Button for two packs
Custom Plug In Port
Suspension seat
Front Suspension Folk
Loud Scooter Horn
Bell
Rear Light
Aluminum Phone Holder
Trunk
Cup Holder
Alloy Pedals
Custom Stickers
Some Painted Touches
Mirrors

I guess that's it. :)

Riding over bumps is safer with both hands on the bars so its good for safety as well as real convenient :D

Tip
Mounting the battery as low as possible will lighten the feel of the rear end. I used a seat post mounted rack found it swung the weight around too much so switched to a frame mount rack with the arms bent to lower its mount height as close to the rear wheel as possible. Much better

You're assuming I don't know where to place a battery pack.
You are also assuming I don't know how to ride a bike correctly.

I'm going to say this as friendly as possible but you are being a little condescending. Wondering why that is? Anyway...

I mentioned in my post I know about the low center of gravity battery placement. Maybe read what I wrote before the explaining?

The batteries aren't in the trunk they are in the panniers on the side which is the second best spot on the bike. The trunk is just a trunk for my gear.

I like the look of the bike so I didn't want a battery box in the middle on this bike changing the look I was going for and it rides great. Of course low and in the middle is best. I did my research before I built my bike. After all I am on this forum.

Also, thanks for the tip but I know how to ride a bike, safely. Do you take your a hand off the bar to adjust your mirror or scratch your nose when you're riding slowly? But, that's cool I still appreciate you liking my cup holder.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a couple of generalizations... One is that from my experience in the bike world... people who notice a cup holder first thing drink and ride a lot! I was hoping thats what the using both hands thing was about, which for a drunk used to riding with a beer in one hand all the time is a great safety upgrade, but not sure sure after the passive aggressive response from him.

Another assumption is that he maybe didn't notice your cool double battery holders that are already low slung on your rack. I'm guessing he thinks the battery is up higher in the cargo box.

Separate double battery question... do you switch between them? If so, I think you'll find if you carry both of them all the time anyway, may as well leave both hooked up, as it reduces the load on each cell in the batteries, and wastes less in heating up.

The third generalization is that riding with both hands is way way over rated anyways.... :D

[youtube]Lj4d28w-vOU[/youtube]

eCue said:
Somebody does not take suggestions well
Im not saying who that is :D

I'm thinking someone doesn't like being stood up to. This someone is used to showing up in men's spaces and immediately men explaining things. You didn't even read what I wrote you just started in on the "battery position thing". Also, how many men have you explained that they need to hold on to the handlebars over bumps while riding? Plus, when I need advice I know how to ask for it..or search for it. I don't want any beef here. I like it here, but I'm the kind of woman who stands up for herself. You were being condescending, and I called you on it.

Fresh start, OK? I'm Kendra and I appreciate you taking the time to watch my video and look at my picture.

I can have a hard time taking advice at times as well kendra , so no problem. I will refrain from giving my thoughts. / suggestions to ya.

Voltron said:
Another assumption is that he maybe didn't notice your cool double battery holders that are already low slung on your rack. I'm guessing he thinks the battery is up higher in the cargo box.

Separate double battery question... do you switch between them? If so, I think you'll find if you carry both of them all the time anyway, may as well leave both hooked up, as it reduces the load on each cell in the batteries, and wastes less in heating up.

The third generalization is that riding with both hands is way way over rated anyways.... :D

Now this is how you offer unsolicited advice. :D You're absolutely right that one pack makes more sense but I do switch the battery packs amongst the other bike in the household. The switch I added makes it easy, of course. When I'm going for a ride with a friend I we both get a pack.

Also that no hands video is AWESOME...I would hit a tree for sure and ecue would laugh at me. :lol:

Back