YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

Lime launches dockless electric scooter program in Denver
[youtube]FRi16RZiSyA[/youtube]

BEST ELECTRIC BIKES & BICYCLE IN 2025 | BY : Kenil Patel | ELECTRIC BICYCLE | ALL ABOUT 2018-19 |

Trefecta DRT... Rad Power Bikes... Bolt M-1... hehe... that fun vid from Stealth... and the electric bike from Audi. Hehe... In the Annual ES Awards, so far Stealth takes prize for Most Amusing Video... and the Trefecta the prize for Funkiest Design...

Hehe... VERY forward looking for YT poster Kenil to suggest bikes in 2025? Can't imagine how things might change by then. :D

[youtube]N7V8OX4SwJI[/youtube]

Blix Vika Travel Video Review - Small, Lightweight, Folding Electric Bicycle
[youtube]ZVgUSib9oqs[/youtube]

About a year ago I quit my job, hopped onto the Trans Siberian Railway in Moscow and then drove all the way through Mongolia to China. My journey continued through many countries in Asia, then I went to celebrate New Years in Australia, and now I am on the road again. I was never a person of big planning, so I have no idea for how long I will travel for and what is to come after that. Honestly, I also don't want to know, because this uncertainty is the fascinating and exciting part of life ;) Btw. I am a female solo traveler :)

Soo... I am back in Europe - in Spain! My plans changed a little bit ;) My original plan was to go to Australia after Vietnam, but now I somehow ended up in Spain... We took an electric bicycle and rode through Madrid City.

ON A BICYCLE THROUGH MADRID // I AM IN SPAIN...
[youtube]2wXqNhF5YTI[/youtube]

Hehe... One disturbed ebiker sees this as related to the 20th-century automotive ("car") industry...

Meteor 1979)
[youtube]7LB0Ej2Gue4[/youtube]

(Sorry if "too many" euphemisms...) :lol:

Hehe... "Blanketing your heads under a blanket of shit"... (Who writes this shit?) :lol:

Hehe... Brian Kieth character... "The Volga is about to overflow its banks, and we are discussing swimming lessons." :D

Included in the saddle options... how many drink holders?

[youtube]Ve9kWX_KXus[/youtube]

Ecolo 48V MaxSE Electric Bicycle
[youtube]esFZ3KPYXWs[/youtube]

Watt makes one disabled old sailor fight to make the world a "better" place for future generations...
[youtube]I8OuKPRNiJE[/youtube]

DHL and Pling Cargo Electric Bicycles
[youtube]CTnHidpR05k[/youtube]

Hehe... Here's a "blast from the past"... (ESB "Search found 62 matches: Bill Dube"). Can't believe this YT vid from 2007 hasn't been thrown in this thread yet? Huh.

Bill Dube wrecks the fastest electric motorcycle:
[youtube]1pM1j2d1RMU[/youtube]

UW Mail Delivery... by Bike!

It may be the final day of #BikeMonth, but the UW's electric bicycle mail-delivery system is here to stay all year round! You may have seen this delivery system around campus; check out how this program is cutting down on CO2 emissions and making our campus greener.
(Wiki:)
The University of Washington (commonly referred to as UW, simply Washington, or informally U-Dub) is a public research university in Seattle, Washington.

Founded in 1861, Washington was first established in downtown Seattle approximately a decade after the city's founding to aid its economic development. Today, the university's 703-acre main Seattle campus is situated in the University District above the Montlake Cut, within the urban Puget Sound region of the Pacific Northwest. The university has two additional campuses in Tacoma and Bothell. Overall, UW encompasses over 500 buildings and over 20 million gross square footage of space, including one of the largest library systems in the world with over 26 university libraries, as well as the UW Tower, lecture halls, art centers, museums, laboratories, stadiums, and conference centers.

[youtube]ppX4rToNKk0[/youtube]

8)

When old ebikers bequeath their bikes to their kids...
[youtube]s4-9Whz5nmk[/youtube]

Hehe... In the nEVerending Super-Duper (TM) series... (hows yer Indian... from India...)

TOP 5 ELECTRIC BICYCLE in REAL LIFE YOU CAN BUY IN 2018:
[youtube]aXTY2IHkmww[/youtube]

Hehe... More Hindi... In which YT user cartoon channel jumps into the Super-Duper (TM) Club...

Top 2 ELECTRIC BICYCLE in Real Life You Can Buy in ONLINE STORE | TOP 5 cool gadgets | gadgets
[youtube]6Rn_o9ovg3M[/youtube]

Fun movie , 2002 crime thriller drama "Liberty Stands Still" starring Wesley Snipes and Linda Fiorentino, based on a real story where the character played by Wesley lost his son to a hit and run driver, and he proceeds to take on automotive industry executives for selling weapons of mass destruction... (in this movie, gun manufacturers are substituted.)
[youtube]DvAX3qBr72c[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 1 match: FIIDO"... now see the movie... on YT:
FIIDO D1 Folding Electric Bike 7.8Ah Battery Moped Bicycle Test Ride [HighPower]:
[youtube]F4n3OZR8Px8[/youtube]

Hehe... YT username Automotive Territory: Daily News describes themselves as:

Here we will feature the most interesting updates from the world of cars, motorcycles, boats, airplanes and any other means of transportation. Subscribe to get notifications every time we release a new video and visit our main channel Automotive Territory Trending News and Car Reviews to watch some exciting Top 10 lists.

... and I guess figures some electric bikes look like "motorcycles". :lol:

12 New Electric Bicycles with Fat Tires Perfect for City and Offroad Biking

[youtube]sR6VaJLdEcM[/youtube]

Estallion... Super73... Rad Power folder... Sondors... Unimoke... Juiced Scrambler... Pedego... Swagtron... Voltbike... Fantic... Haibike... Cyrusher... [Phew] Fat bike Fat bike Fat bike... Folder Folder Folder... Seems like some "traditional" bicycle manufacturers are "eating ebike dust"? Hehe...

Hehe... ESB "Search found 0 matches: Rmondo"...

Introducting Rmondo eRide Electric Bicycles
[youtube]IBesvD9_9Vc[/youtube]

New for 2018 at At Home Recreation are Rmondo’s full line of electric pedal assisted bicycles. The management and staff has all had 35 years' plus experience selling and servicing bicycles. Rmondo crafted these bicycles with both novice and intermediate riders in mind. They come with hand selected components that pair quality and craftsmanship with an affordable price tag that helps lower the bar of entry into the electric bicycle arena. Rmondo electric bicycles with pedal-assist make riding easier and more enjoyable; whether that’s commuting to work every day; arrive without breaking a sweat, running errands; load your bike up with cargo, you won’t even notice it, or just enjoying a few more pleasant rides in the park; you can even keep up with your more experience friends. Rmondo’s electric bicycles will help create a more sustainable world and a healthier you.

Just_People-1_400x400.png

This company offers retail sales of above ground pools, spas, patio furniture, Christmas Decorations, and all corresponding accessories.

Hitler in Colour WWII Documentary (Where the 20th-Century automotive industry takes on the future. (All names, etc changed to protect the guilty...)
[youtube]kARpRwlz0_c[/youtube]

(Will only interest any watt accept WE are in the middle of a THIRD WORLD WAR. tks...)

Gazelle Arroyo C8 HMB Video Review - $3.5k Comfortable, Efficient, Powerful City Ebike
[youtube]VO71JRVos9g[/youtube]

LOVE DENZEL! (In this movie, his character insists his "rookie" cop/partner tries an ebike...)
[youtube]8bRLLWmxss8[/youtube]

¿Habla español? The import of millions of electric bicycles into North America (attacked by governments with assistance from the automotive industries...)
[youtube]1nPtgPDiu3k[/youtube]

Huh. ESB "Search found 0 matches: Stromer ST5" (in this thread...)

Stromer ST5 Review: The New Swiss Super-Duper Ebike
[youtube]36RhnC8C7uA[/youtube]

Destination Earth (1956) Oil Industry Propaganda ~ American Petroleum Institute
(... and decades later, most are very VERY "brain dead" ) :cry:
[youtube]C3VeHeA7DSk[/youtube]

Back