Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

GITech, no i don't know about revolt new series, and i do not want use them anymore as we have dev. own motor and it works muuuch better for specific mid-drive ebike.
Not shure that i'm gonna change FET in the near future, as this may lead to some scheme changes.. However i'm gonna develop extreme small 6F version on 75V FET
Yep. Nucular controller :)

In the russia board there are more infos about the BMS

https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=50107.msg1304677#msg1304677

some features (translated text):

16S 50A 65 * 100mm
battery heating, 4 temperature sensors, CAN bus, there is still a small built-in display, smooth start, 12 volts is
made for quick-release battery
soft in development. autonomy - yes. programmability - yes. Watch the tapestry voltage - yes

other configurations still in development

thx, here is photo
DjYiwuKl.jpg

Tnx Vas! My bike has been down for tooo long and I wanna fix it up for this summer...! Rant! lol

Prices and/or ETA on controller and motor? Specs? :shock: 8)

VasiliSk said:
Controller month~two for www sale
Even if there is high demand, plenty of inquiries etc, you should allow enough time to develop at least the hardware part to the end.
I am not saying there are any issues :) , just were thinking about the Ada**** case.

Congratulations and good luck with your controller/bms. Would it be possible to have some basic dimensions for the proposed motor. The specs sound very promising and you clearly know what you are doing.

Thanks very much for the speedy reply. Perfect size for ebike packaging. from the information earlier in the thread I make it about 70kv and 5ish Nm. Just checked out Instagram. Looks great, room for a strong axle, plenty of cooling fins and a 3d fan. Look forward to more updates.

The feature with the constant speed if battery becomes discharged is nice.
And i like that this controller is compatibile with low resistance / inductance motors due to the low inductive power stage together with ultra quick measurement of currents.

Congratulations, must take a lot of hard work and time to configure these features. Very innovative for the hobby market. I look forward to purchase and testing.

VasiliSk said:
Production delayed, i hope it start selling on July

No problem. Take you time and make it right from the start. You got a lot of people rooting for you here on ES, and we want to see you succeed. Worst thing would be to rush this project to meet the market. Just take your time, do it right and I am sure you will get plenty of support and customer your way.

Great video with lots of nice new features.

What kind of FETs do you use? I assume they're all N-channel. 200 amps for 30 seconds sounds very nice, even across 2 FETs.

And for the over-regen protection, I'd just put a thermistor next to the FETs and dial back the regen if the FETs got too hot.

Back