Sabvoton Controller 72150 V 2 with tft screen /setting up dc bat current/phase amps

lukas999

10 W
hey guys

I bought is 72150 v 2 version with tft screen and I can't set up battery dc current more then 80 amps
can't set up more phase current then 250 amps

according to the manual I will be able to set up dc battery current to 150 amps and phase 300/350 amps

I was trying via pc and android app

system can't remeber settings always is coming back to this settings

anyone have the same problem ? how to sovle this?

Screenshot_20180613-004139.png

I can change functions like e brake/ throtlle vol etc but no bat current or phase amps

pic in the attachment

thank you for your help

eee291 said:
So you can't change these settings at all, or you just can't go higher?

I can change other parameters like fuction/battery voltage /regen /etc etc

but can't go higher then 80 a battery and 200 a phase

But you can go lower, right? I think it might be a sort of scam. Can you check model number/name in the software?

eee291 said:
But you can go lower, right? I think it might be a sort of scam. Can you check model number/name in the software?

yes I can go lower

this is what I can see on the screen of the system
pic of the controller

2.JPG
1.JPG

72 08 /72100 /72150 are the same?

I hope I will be able to change firmware and this should work

( I opened box and looks like this is 24 mosfet version )

what do You guys think?

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62240

Actually it looks like it's a 6Kw Controller, so you did get what you paid for i guess.

This picture totally threw me off:
HTB1eoEzhh6I8KJjSszfq6yZVXXaZ.jpg

I think I'll contact QS motors about this pic

eee291 said:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62240

Actually it looks like it's a 6Kw Controller, so you did get what you paid for i guess.

This picture totally threw me off:
HTB1eoEzhh6I8KJjSszfq6yZVXXaZ.jpg

I think I'll contact QS motors about this pic

looks like I have 6 kw controller with the 12,6 kw sticker on it

what a day

I sent email to them too

I bought 72150 version

You guys think I will be able to change firmware to fix this or I need to send unit back ?

Also going by the tag on the Controller it says 72V 150A, but that is probably 150A PHASE not Battery *Facepalm

The most powerful 72v Sabvoton is rated at 150A Battery which is 10.8Kw :roll:

eee291 said:
Also going by the tag on the Controller it says 72V 150A, but that is probably 150A PHASE not Battery *Facepalm

3.JPG

picture from the shop

It looks like they are supposed to be rated by Battery amps in the model number. But you still didn't get what you paid for though.

If you don't mind me asking. Where did you get it from especially with lcd? Since on Aliexpress I can only the few that QS sells without lcd.

eee291 said:

There is also a 72200 which is rated for 200A Battery, although it's actually the 72150 they just increased the current rating in firmware.

There are also the 96V series controllers, I think they top out at 120A, I can't remember and am too lazy to look it up, lol.

atarijedi said:
eee291 said:

There is also a 72200 which is rated for 200A Battery, although it's actually the 72150 they just increased the current rating in firmware.

There are also the 96V series controllers, I think they top out at 120A, I can't remember and am too lazy to look it up, lol.

Ok Guys
just got a message from the supplier

here it is: instruction how to change the settings on sabvoton v2 via android app

[youtube]Dc-3a6GTdJ0[/youtube]

I never disconected the screen and never use that small little connector( comes with the kit)

I will test this and let You knw if it works !!

At least some progress

fingers frossed

Lucas

Hey, did somebody manage to unlock this control to operate with high voltage batteries like 22s18p ? I'm really looking to find some MOD for this one.

SiriusLee said:
Hey, did somebody manage to unlock this control to operate with high voltage batteries like 22s18p ? I'm really looking to find some MOD for this one.

Let me save you some time. There is no easy way to mod it, and what's the point? It has flux weakening.

Back